Black Beast is the Trump of the HW division

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The critics treated Black Beast the same way they treated Trump. The critics said Trump wasn't a contender, they said he was unskilled, they said he would fold once the competition heated up. But time after time Trump defeated each challenge until he was in that hoe (The White House)

Now Black Beast is on the same path. Critics have been saying for a while that Black Beast isn't a real contender, he doesn't have skills, he will fail against real competition. Well Black beast has been defeating his challenges and showed he is for real. And just like Trump Black Beast will be in that hoe (UFC Champ). I hope when Beast gets his title Trump invites him to the White House like they do for the other sporting champions.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Well the different between fights and politics is...unless you are Conor mcgreggor , it all works out in the cage i.e. There is no hiding behind hand waving and soundbites

The both speak the truth, they just cant help it. MM is a manlet and Hillary is a crook.

At least they've got the orange in common.

I think this was all pretty obvious to everyone. Don't think we really needed a thread about it.

his press conferences arent as entertaining though

It depends how you look at it though...he went up against Hilary. She has the likability of a school bus fire and still he required the FBI weiner scandal/Russian help/ lost the popular vote.

It depends how you look at it though...he went up against Hilary. She has the likability of a school bus fire and still he required the FBI weiner scandal/Russian help/ lost the popular vote.
Thats actually pretty analogous to Travis being mr. Edmund and still doing fairly well.

Lewis is horrible. Fight looked like kimbo vs Houston Alexander. Just bad!

Back