Black Beast broke his hand knocking out Tybura

That poor girl she must be getting bludgeoned by the Black Beast !

Looks a lot like
ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

Broken hand swollen all to hell no ice, no immobilization, no cast. Beast mode or is UFC still not giving health insurance?
Have you broken your hand before? There isn't much you can do for it*. Just put some tape on it when you're doing shit with it. I'm sure he's icing it, but not 24/7.

*depends on the break

I love me some Black Beast!

Have you broken your hand before? There isn't much you can do for it*. Just put some tape on it when you're doing shit with it. I'm sure he's icing it, but not 24/7.

*depends on the break

I broke the part of my hand they called like the boxers break or something. They gave me a brace that i wore at night for a couple times and iced it sporadically when it was hurting but that's all i did. It healed up although it never really got 100 percent.

I broke the part of my hand they called like the boxers break or something. They gave me a brace that i wore at night for a couple times and iced it sporadically when it was hurting but that's all i did. It healed up although it never really got 100 percent.
Ya, I've broken my hands three times, one was the boxer fracture (broke in 5 places). Nothing you can really do.

Ya, I've broken my hands three times, one was the boxer fracture (broke in 5 places). Nothing you can really do.

Yeah. Yours sounds worse than mine but rlly it healed up pretty quick. If i was a fighter I'm sure it could be a problem but i haven't punched anyone since i broke it like 2 years ago lol

One of my favorite fighters.... Dude is hilarious as fuck

Black beast got a rider for a woman. Good couple

Yup Beast is enjoyable in the octagon and on the mic.

Enjoy that ride man!

Happy woman. She must be getting her daily dose of Black Beast.

Another reason why he is the Beast.... Knocking out fools , cashing checks and taking your chick...

Another reason why he is the Beast.... Knocking out fools , cashing checks and taking your chick...

hahaha...Craziest thing he said in the presser after the fight:

"My fans should know by now, I may be getting my ass-whooped for the first couple of rounds, but eventually that Beast gonna come out. "

1156228.jpg

Freakin hilarious short interview here:

Lewis shows his swollen right hand. Says he busted it with that first shot that decked Marcin.

Says he has been in too much pain to follow through on his "Goin deep" comments.

The wife said she's been trying to "get him" though. haha.

Lucky man.

No surprise there the guy does not rap his hands at all really.

Back