BKB lied to us.... real bare knuckle boxing

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks to be some bare knuckle club in the U.K. With amateur fighters

I've seen several fights. Says "CAUK" in the lower left corner. They didn't lie to us, they trolled us.

Honestly I just don't get it.

On the street or to settle a dispute then sure ..........

But for sporting purposes why risk your hands when you can wear 10oz gloves or if you must wear flaming Bag Mitts, but going bare knuckle is just an invite to long lasting injuries and bone / joint issues let alone the scar tissue and broken noses / teeth.

They're in a ring already why not just box? there's a reason the best fighters in the world are all in boxing not BKB.

To be honest my man from millers crossing is my cornerman so I’m good.

Honestly I just don't get it.

On the street or to settle a dispute then sure ..........

But for sporting purposes why risk your hands when you can wear 10oz gloves or if you must wear flaming Bag Mitts, but going bare knuckle is just an invite to long lasting injuries and bone / joint issues let alone the scar tissue and broken noses / teeth.

They're in a ring already why not just box? there's a reason the best fighters in the world are all in boxing not BKB.
It has cultural significance. It was the dominant form of boxing for hundreds of years.

Lots of technique and athleticism on display.

It has cultural significance. It was the dominant form of boxing for hundreds of years.

Horse and cart was the dominant form of transport for hundreds of years as well ......... people evolve and move on.

On top of that, gloved boxing has been around since Ancient greek times and has been mainstream for over 100 years into current times.

Again, people can do whatever the hell they want but I find it curious for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post as to why they'd choose un-gloved over gloved.

Health and longevity is paramount.

I've known and seen a good few bare knuckle gypsy fighters complain especially as they get older that their hands are all mashed up from having BKB fights.

Bare knuckle has always felt like a place where tough guys without the discipline to train properly can slug it out. Terrible.

Unlicensed combat sports are shit. I'm sorry but this is for gypsies.

Horse and cart was the dominant form of transport for hundreds of years as well ......... people evolve and move on.

On top of that, gloved boxing has been around since Ancient greek times and has been mainstream for over 100 years into current times.

Again, people can do whatever the hell they want but I find it curious for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post as to why they'd choose un-gloved over gloved.

I've known and seen a good few bare knuckle gypsy fighters complain especially as they get older that their hands are all mashed up from having BKB fights.
So are most of their brains. I do like a good gypsy call out video tho.

Ya see you mchaghan yer family are shite I knock your mama's horse aut

Just watched the video. Lol stopped by a cut in the first round. Why do they even have doctors ringside ffs. Their business is dead

Yea well naked wrestling and fighting animals has cultural significance too

Put me in coliseum with a wild antelope I'll snap its neck sub 12mins best believe. Probably could but under 10 it taking the extra couple mins to make sure I get the job done.

Put me in coliseum with a wild antelope I'll snap its neck sub 12mins best believe. Probably could but under 10 it taking the extra couple mins to make sure I get the job done.
What about an a level animal like a tiger?

I'd like to see a return to the Greek style. Their gloves were not 10oz of padding but just made of leather strips. Not for mainstream of course but for some kind of BKB sideshow.

Back