BJS Returns Dec 22nd!!!

Five bucks this fight is at 168 +. No more drastic and suspect weight cutting to make 160...

billy joe finally taking a big step up in competition

billy joe finally taking a big step up in competition

This guy is fucking woeful, WTF is going on with this fight??

He fought someone making his debut in his last fight...

This guy is fucking woeful, WTF is going on with this fight??

He fought someone making his debut in his last fight...
i could understand this if billy joe was coming off a 3 or 4 year layoff but it’s been a year.

i could understand this if billy joe was coming off a 3 or 4 year layoff but it’s been a year.

words fail me, they really do, he'll retire undefeated this no-mark, and claim he was one of the best...i can see it now

he wants to make a viral video out of this guy. the showboating will be out of this world.

lol is that where u got ur yellow card

Yeah @randomg1t wrote this in the Canelo GGG 3 thread:

“no. i don't want to see my man golovkin hurt, and he will get beat up in this fight.

i want gennady to smash one or two nobodies and retire. hanging around for too long and letting these young guys build themselves on his name isn't a good idea.”

How can anybody not laugh at the second portion of what he wrote. LMAO. In fact for someone who didn’t like GGG they would write that comment as sarcasm reflecting his career. I’ve seen other boxing forums like Boxing Scene and its a war fest of GGG criticism yet here it’s like against the law to talk about Golovkin. I thought the GGG Canelo 2 bout was sooo badass and I had favored GGG to win assuming he was gonna bring this Mexican style, and of course, Canelo murked him in skill. I then registered here and thought my screename would make others agree with my approach.

I was gonna use a Broner pic but it’s too cliche with many avatars, so I think GGG made most sense. Looking forward to seeing GGG at 168.

Other than that doe, we’ve got trolls on this forum smashing reports buttons left and right or perhaps someone reads a post and it’s censorship city called “trolling” or “bashing” a fighter... all when you’ve got notorious posters slamming Wilder as a bum to even Fury calling Wilder a bum or doser.

I don’t mind this Yellow Card kid shit. Must be something like soccer? I would’ve preferred pink. I like very pink poon from barely 18

This Sera guy went to a draw with a 0-4 fighter last year.
<6>

Why does BJS need a tune-up level fight at all? Why even bother anymore?

Why does BJS need a tune-up level fight at all? Why even bother anymore?
Maybe he's just itching to fight and wants to get back in there as soon as possible. It doesn't excuse that shit of an opponent though imo.

I love BJS just because he's British. All British people love BJS like they love sniffing the queens panties.

Etc etc.

Oh and sera is a GOAT. You don't see any other countries fighters fighting legends like BJS and the British do!

Well if he's not completing the full 6 month suspension by the WBO, i see no reason why the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission shouldn't indefinitely suspend this moron from obtaining a license, after not granting him one, therefore making other US states pretty much fall in line (since they all usually respect other commissions rulings)

Well if he's not completing the full 6 month suspension by the WBO, i see no reason why the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission shouldn't indefinitely suspend this moron from obtaining a license, after not granting him one, therefore making other US states pretty much fall in line (since they all usually respect other commissions rulings)

Oxylofrine is not a banned substance out of competition... UKAD goes by the WADA rule. This is what was proposed by Warren defending BJS on behalf of UKAD...

Yet remember former champ Brian McGee?

UK Anti-Doping said in its judgment: “The athlete has acted in a careless and negligent manner that has resulted in him committing an anti-doping rule violation.

“What saves him – to a degree – is that if he had acted with the requisite level of care and attention he might still have found himself in the position he is now.

“This does not, however, mean that he should be sanctioned in the same manner as someone who did act with the requisite level of care. He did not and the sanction must reflect that.”

Back