BJJ Wizard Dillon Danis training Conor McGregor

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
posted this in the heavies but figured you guys would appreciate it more

this is the guy who schooled Joe Lauzon like a knife through butter in grappling IIRC (which doesnt necessarily say much on a grappling-only level but still impressive) hes been training with Conor since the 202 camp I believe. Pretty cool

Is it possible to keep conor related stuff in the heavies?

Is it possible to keep conor related stuff in the heavies?

Why? Its always nice to hear Connor talk about grappling and watch him flow roll, he looked good on that vid... And I'm quite sure he's pretty damn good on the ground too.

wizard? he got schooled by tonon and leandro easy.​

A

Anda thats And indicative of not being a wizard? He's a wizard for 99,9% of the Bjj practitioners of the world.

I know I'm talking to a troll and wasting my time but STFU man. Seriously. Leandro is arguably the p4p best bjj player in the world, and the Tonon match didn't go Danis' way. The fucking guy is a beast. He's one of the best.

Didn't you make a post about not being able to make it through class? Danis beat a slew of high level dudes this year. This year alone he subbed Guto Campos. He beat Josh Hinger, Edwin Najmi, and Murilo Santana. Won double gold at nogi pans by subbing everyone minus one match.

He's only like 21 or 22. He's gonna do great.

Stop hating.

Explains where Connor got that sweet x-guard sweep that he hit on Diaz in their first fight.

he is getting paid good

Back