BJJ Training Vacations

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by rwmma, Jan 29, 2012.

1. rwmma Yellow Belt

rwmma
    Does anyone know of or has had a good experience with BJJ training vacation spots ie Brasil, Costa Rica, etc? We are looking for some where that has some good BJJ training and learning experiences but also has the vacation aspect to it as well. I've googled a few but wasnt sure if people had suggestions. Thanks

2. tap nap or snap Yellow Belt

tap nap or snap
    Gerbil's sticky thread ftmfw

3. rockhead2046 Yellow Belt

rockhead2046
    In November 2011, I went to the Gracie Adventure camp in Rio with Rolles and Igor Gracie. That was a pretty good combination of training and vacation. Next time, I'll stay at Connection Rio. They can hook you up with all the training and sightseeing you want also at a great price.

I haven't tried it, but hear great things about Jiu Jitsu De La Costa in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Lots of good training at the hotel at Kite Beach. Surfing, kite sailing, lots of other activities. Good prices also.

I'd like to hear from anyone if there are any camps in the U.S. I think that would be cool.

4. Senshi Brown Belt

Senshi
    I've been seriously considering going to brazil for maybe 2 weeks over the summer. Has anyone used connection Rio or anything similar? Aside from Gerbil?

5. Heitor White Belt

Heitor