BJJ STREET: Street Ezekiel / Poppa-zekiel :)

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The BJJ STREET series is based on some conversations I have had with members of my gym and some guys outside of my gym who don

Last edited:
wow thats creative! and looks like it would work too.

great work bro!

sick, now i can feel confident pulling guard in a street fight.... just hope i dont land on any broken glass, or his friends decide to come kick me in the head

sick, now i can feel confident pulling guard in a street fight.... just hope i dont land on any broken glass, or his friends decide to come kick me in the head

Yeah, or lions with lasers attatched to their tails ambushing you from the side.

So thats what you look like Poppa Rotzee! I like the choke.

Awesome. Just pure awesome. I am definitely going to play with this technique.

I'm only disappointed that there was no intro by Xzibit ....

nice vid. you can find a coupla variations on this with the gi in abmar barbossa's jiu jitsu outlaw set.

Awesome. Just pure awesome. I am definitely going to play with this technique.

I'm only disappointed that there was no intro by Xzibit ....

I'm glad u like let me know how it goes and sorry bout the intro hahaha. Forgot it for some reason lol

dude, you forgot the lava.....

Nice...Its pretty hard to rip a shirt at its collar. I personally love to practice cross collar chokes on old polo shirts, t-shirts and sport coats.

Yeah, we are going to work in some different types of clothes as well.

Not that I doubt that this technique would be effective but if the guys decides to headbutt aren't you screwed? Or do you have enough control with the right arm behind the head?

Back