BJJ Schools in WA State.

Ok so possible place I might move is in the Auburn area. Been researching GB at federal way and Foster's. Been leaning towards Foster because it seems like a great place with really legit instructors. One thing I could not find was the membership fees. Anyone here knows?

I recommend reaching out to Foster himself. He can walk you through the pricing structure. For reference most schools in the area charge 100 to 150 a month for training. Not sure about Fosters, I make the trip down once in a while and he is very welcoming to visitors.

I recommend reaching out to Foster himself. He can walk you through the pricing structure. For reference most schools in the area charge 100 to 150 a month for training. Not sure about Fosters, I make the trip down once in a while and he is very welcoming to visitors.

I currently pay $120 for 3 times a week. So anything around that is reasonable to me. Next time I visit Seattle (could be as early as early next year) I'll definitely bring a gi and give Foster's a try. Thanks for the info!

Can anyone tell me how much it is per month at GB Edmonds?

Can anyone tell me how much it is per month at GB Edmonds?

No, but it has to be reasonably priced. They have a great family feel there, they all care for each other and train hard, bring people in, etc. Griff who runs a lot of it is a good BB who is very plugged in.

No, but it has to be reasonably priced. They have a great family feel there, they all care for each other and train hard, bring people in, etc. Griff who runs a lot of it is a good BB who is very plugged in.

Sounds good, I was looking at Elite BJJ in Everett, but GB Edmonds is much closer to me.

Griff is a good guy, I trained at GB seattle with rodrigo for 2 years, loved my time there. unlike other areas of the country, there are still alot of bjj politics up in the pacific north west.

Griff is a good guy, I trained at GB seattle with rodrigo for 2 years, loved my time there. unlike other areas of the country, there are still alot of bjj politics up in the pacific north west.

Any chance you could elaborate on that a bit for me?

Are these still good choices? I'll be in Spokane, Washington for a bit and was hoping to check out a couple gyms

Back