BJJ or Judo in Jacksonville?

SAMURAI SPIRIT

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So sherdoggers, I have a job offer from Jacksonville FL and I was looking to continue my BJJ there. My work will require me to work a bizarre shift which will start from 1:00 PM in the afternoon and continue till 10 at night. Most BJJ classes happen in the evenings and that time would obviously not work for me.

I would like to ask locals what they would suggest in my situation? Are there schools that have an early morning class that ends at noon so that I have one hour to change and get to work? I will be working near San Marco area zip code 32202 and most BJJ places that I have googled show a travel time of 23 minutes.

Any suggestions?

Luiz Palhares' gym is in Jacksonviile, but that is (according to Maps) about a 20 min travel time. That's my lineage and I know guys who train there who are happy with it, so I'd rec you give it a shot!

Luiz Palhares' gym is in Jacksonviile, but that is (according to Maps) about a 20 min travel time. That's my lineage and I know guys who train there who are happy with it, so I'd rec you give it a shot!

I was looking at your school but your morning class goes on until 12:30. WIth 25 minutes of travel time to my work I may be a bit too close. Ever considered moving the times from 11:00 to 12:00? Just sayin :)

Back