BJJ on LSD

Have you ever had sex with my wife after having Uncle Ray's BBQ potato chips?

No...then back off.

Nope, but Im not assuming I know what I would get out of an experience Ive never had, especially when said experience is so different from anything else we experience in our day to day life.

Nope, but Im not assuming I know what I would get out of an experience Ive never had, especially when said experience is so different from anything else we experience in our day to day life.

But you are the one taking me making a playful joke and trying to turn it into a serious discussion about drug use which I'm not interested in, in the least.

guys, respect peoples opinion on this subject.

I have'nt done lsd in a couple of years. But i am sure that it would be a good roll. Lsd makes me perfectionist, intuitive and extremely focused..

im sure other people just have colour changes and keleidoscope images

No beef. I just don't understand the appeal... same as drug use. I am not judging, just fail to see why someone would want to do it.

With pet ownership... I don't know. I think a better question is why would anyone WANT to own an animal. You spend money, effort, and time on the thing. You get a weird attachment to it (love?). Then it dies in 9 years and you are sad. No matter how loyal a dog is, to me it is just a dumb animal, laying around licking his ass and eating his own shit, that one day might decide to bite your kid's face off. I also don't really understand why someone would think it was a positive that the dog is happy to see you. That actually annoys me. Who cares if a dog is happy to see me?

As for coffee... I don't know a single person that has tried some coffee and thought "you know what, that was delicious." It is an acquired taste, apparently. I don't understand why people go to the trouble of acquiring a taste for something. If is not good, why do you keep drinking it until you like it? To me in my small world, if I taste something and it is gross and really offers me no benefit (as opposed to eating my vegetables or something), I don't go back for seconds. Same with beer for me. It was gross when I was 12 and tried it, and I have never had one again. I don't regret this in any way.

As for escapism... eh, not my bag. Life is short enough as it is, why do I want to escape the little time that I do have. I can understand the idea that the trip is an experience in and of itself, therefore it is worth doing. But the enthusiasm for drug use really seems to outweigh the actual experience (without even considering the negative impact it could have on your life).

whats the different between a dog and a child?

I have to agree with you on the sports car thing, especially if you live in a big city. As a matter of fact, anything with a stick shift to commute in through traffic is just a horrible idea.

biggest myth in the world. In heavy traffic I rarely take the car out of first gear. This means I have 1 foot on the gas and very rarely have to switch. The low gearing is enough to slow the car down in 90% of situations. In lighter traffic I can leave it in second again just managing the gas. I'd rather drive a manual transmission over an auto any day. You simply have way more control over your vehicle

That sounds like a terrible idea. Someone really pitched a no hitter like that. Lol. Mind blown

Lol, what a weird thread. Really though... being on LSD isn't as insane as people think. You can still function and do things; it's just much different than being sober.

biggest myth in the world. In heavy traffic I rarely take the car out of first gear. This means I have 1 foot on the gas and very rarely have to switch. The low gearing is enough to slow the car down in 90% of situations. In lighter traffic I can leave it in second again just managing the gas. I'd rather drive a manual transmission over an auto any day. You simply have way more control over your vehicle

been driving both since I got a car, when I was younger, like late teens and earily 20s, loved the stick, later on, got bored, heavy traffic sucks (it sucks, even if you dont get it out of first gear, still have to use the clutch) and getting a BJ its a fucking pain on the ass....

I think Joe Rogan might have tried it....

Well I was in Miami a few months back and I hadn't done acid in years. Then this dude hands me some blotter paper and I figured why the hell not. Anyway next thing I knew I'm on the beach and I've got this dude in mount. I had some crazy visuals and one thing lead to another and I ended up eating his face. I was really fortunate this random dude walks by stoned and I choked him out and put him on top of the guy just as a cop showed up. Geez I am not doing that again.

So much win

I don't think this would be a very good idea. The few times I've done shrooms (never tried LSD) I haven't been in a position to do much of anything, and I've always been right on the edge of freaking out. I think being on the bottom of a heavy mount shrooming would be about the worst nightmare I can imagine.

been driving both since I got a car, when I was younger, like late teens and earily 20s, loved the stick, later on, got bored, heavy traffic sucks (it sucks, even if you dont get it out of first gear, still have to use the clutch) and getting a BJ its a fucking pain on the ass....

haha very true on the getting BJS in the car. You gotta wait till you get it in fourth :p.
Maybe my car just fits my driving style very well, but I rarely need to use the clutch in traffic. If I'm being REALLY lazy, sometimes I'll even shift into second if needed with no clutch

Well I was in Miami a few months back and I hadn't done acid in years. Then this dude hands me some blotter paper and I figured why the hell not. Anyway next thing I knew I'm on the beach and I've got this dude in mount. I had some crazy visuals and one thing lead to another and I ended up eating his face. I was really fortunate this random dude walks by stoned and I choked him out and put him on top of the guy just as a cop showed up. Geez I am not doing that again.

Crazy

Last edited:
Rolling on weed is weird enough LSD would be strait over kill

I imagine if two ppl were on LSD and they rolled frequently and were very comfortable with each other it would lead to leaps in their BJJ game and they would see things a lot more clearer. When I took LSD I could see symmetry and repeated patterns in everything, in natural objects they were a lot more pronounced(Water, Sand, SKy, Trees, etc). It would be a flow rolling session more than a hard rolling session I would imagine also.

Back