BJJ on LSD

freakroor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Major Leage Baseball pitcher Dock Ellis is famous for pitching a no-hitter while on LSD. Jimi Hendrix played his best shows while on LSD. Geneticist Francis Crick helped discover the structrue of the DNA molecule while on LSD.

Has anyone experimented with BJJ under the influence of LSD? any stories?

IMG_2841.JPG

Major Leage Baseball pitcher Dock Ellis is famous for pitching a no-hitter while on LSD. Jimi Hendrix played his best shows while on LSD. Geneticist Francis Crick helped discover the structrue of the DNA molecule while on LSD.

Has anyone experimented with BJJ under the influence of LSD?
Might be the stupidest idea ever. Pitching a no hitter and playing music are so far from a combat sport in terms of the kind of stress your under. I feel like it would render you utterly useless as far as combat is concerned. Also being trapped in a position on acid is a baaaad idea. In short don't try it unless your a complete moron.

I heard Helio Gracie was on LSD when he created The Guard.

lol what?!

you should definitely do it and let us know how it goes.

What happens for me when I try to roll on LSD:
The people who aren't on LSD make me nervous and I make an excuse to leave early. Than its a nervewracking drive until I can get home and relax.

Mmmm.... LSD....

I would guess rolling while on mdma would feel pretty fucking awesome...

ik a guy who used to take something called mxe. and he was a beast

being around a lot of people not trippin prob wouldnt be that much fun, not to mention the size of your pupils ...people would be like WTF, it owuld be nice to try with a buddy or something. I feel when i roll blazed, it def has some benefits. relaxation is key in BJJ.

I think time to tim about how dangerously awesome scuba diving on LSD would be.

I think you would imagine monsters rolling in Gis if you were trippin on LSD while rolling.

You would prob freak out and think they're all coming to kill you, have a panic/heart attack and die.

Now if you asked about PCP or angel dust then you'd probably kill someone on that.

being around a lot of people not trippin prob wouldnt be that much fun, not to mention the size of your pupils ...people would be like WTF, it owuld be nice to try with a buddy or something. I feel when i roll blazed, it def has some benefits. relaxation is key in BJJ.

I think time to tim about how dangerously awesome scuba diving on LSD would be.

that would defenetly be something to write about lol...

Id think rolling while on ecstasy would be a lot more pleasurable.

Lol, holy shit man. I know most guys who roll aren't aggressive but it is an aggressive sport. Can you imagine someone trying to choke you out. You would freak the fuck out.

Has anyone experimented with BJJ under the influence of LSD? any stories?

rxiSm.gif

Has anyone experimented with BJJ under the influence of LSD?
Might be the stupidest idea ever. Pitching a no hitter and playing music are so far from a combat sport in terms of the kind of stress your under. I feel like it would render you utterly useless as far as combat is concerned. Also being trapped in a position on acid is a baaaad idea. In short don't try it unless your a complete moron.

you thing the ninth inning of a no hitter would be less stressful that rolling? please...

I really don't understand all these discussions regarding rolling, while under the influence of different substances. I would be an unbelievably paranoid, basketcase if I ever tried to roll after taking anything.

I really don't understand all these discussions regarding rolling, while under the influence of different substances. I would be an unbelievably paranoid, basketcase if I ever tried to roll after taking anything.

it depends on the substance, you will hardly be paranoid if you were under E or weed... dont know about other shit...

I know of a person that competed while rolling. Won his first match then lost the second because he couldnt focus. I think he was starting to peak lol.

Back