BJJ Instructional Sites - Worth the money?

Yeah that's true. But the search engine is powerful (and free). There is definitely value on YouTube, but you have to be careful.

Point is - for OP - just stick to going to your local gym and GracieUniversity.

I'd just get GrapplersGuide and exhaust that resource over time (impossible). There's curriculums laid out, concept videos, direct Q&A, community help, etc. Value is huge.

edit: Its cheap right now at $97 for a lifetime membership for the next 24 hours

Last edited:
Thanks for contributing valuable info to the conversation.

Why bother? You clearly have little to no experience with other instructional sites. Gracie University is a great resource, but others like Grappler’s Guide, Keenan Online, etc. are far more than a random collection of technique videos.

I’ve put as much thought into a meme gif shitpost as you did into the original post I responded to.

Why bother? You clearly have little to no experience with other instructional sites. Gracie University is a great resource, but others like Grappler’s Guide, Keenan Online, etc. are far more than a random collection of technique videos.

I’ve put as much thought into a meme gif shitpost as you did into the original post I responded to.
Fair enough - I apologize if I offended.

Truthfully, I have not tried Grappler’s Guide and Keenan Online.

Must say just checked out Keenan's site. Shit looks super legit.

I might have to sign up there. Thanks!

I'd just get GrapplersGuide and exhaust that resource over time (impossible). There's curriculums laid out, concept videos, direct Q&A, community help, etc. Value is huge.

edit: Its cheap right now at $97 for a lifetime membership for the next 24 hours
This might have just sealed it for me. That is a bargain, providing the site is as good as it looks. I always enjoy the stuff of his I watch on youtube, so I imagine it will be more than worth it.

This might have just sealed it for me. That is a bargain, providing the site is as good as it looks. I always enjoy the stuff of his I watch on youtube, so I imagine it will be more than worth it.

100% getting more than what you’d pay for .

p.s. I’m biased but still telling the truth lol

Back