BJJ in Boulder CO

knees_n_elbows

Jiu Jitsu Got Me Woke
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm going to be taking a trip to Estes Park CO in late October and wanted to drop in to a school for a bit of mat time. Probably will drive down to Boulder while I'm there to do so. Can anyone from that area give me some feedback on schools that are in that area to train at? Looking for weekday afternoon class availability, mat fee's and such. Already Googled some stuff, so I'm aware of the 10 Planet gym and such but I'd prefer feedback from some people that train in that area.

Thanks preemptively for the assistance.

I'm going to be taking a trip to Estes Park CO in late October and wanted to drop in to a school for a bit of mat time. Probably will drive down to Boulder while I'm there to do so. Can anyone from that area give me some feedback on schools that are in that area to train at? Looking for weekday afternoon class availability, mat fee's and such. Already Googled some stuff, so I'm aware of the 10 Planet gym and such but I'd prefer feedback from some people that train in that area.

Thanks preemptively for the assistance.
Easton Boulder is a great gym. That's primarily where EFT trains since they disbanded with the MP facility. I've only train in Denver and CO springs, so I can't speak for that much, but I do train with guys that have trained there and they always talk highly of the Easton Training Center in Boulder, so.

Back