BJ was winning the fight as the stoppage was ridicules

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He may not have won the first round but, he took Yair's best shots and was clearly intelligently defending himself until the curse of Big John struck again!

The strategy was to weather the kids storm and take him out in round 4/5 which seemed to be going exactly to plan until, Big John decided otherwise. BJ landed haymakers at will and to be fair to Yair, he took all but 1 of them well. The big right that BJ landed shook Yair to the core and his corner were in panic mode at the break in between rounds. He looked gassed on his stool after 1 round so would hardly have survived a full 5 rounder against a legend like BJ.

I don't know about you guys but I'm dam pissed off by these referee blunders! These guys have never fought a day in there lives and all of sudden they think they know fighting!

BJ deserves an immediate rematch but Yair probably wants none of it!

7327823338_3b7b1df07d.jpg

He may not have won the first round but, he took Yair's best shots and was clearly intelligently defending himself until the curse of Big John struck again!

The strategy was to weather the kids storm and take him out in round 4/5 which seemed to be going exactly to plan until, Big John decided otherwise. BJ landed haymakers at will and to be fair to Yair, he took all but 1 of them well. The big right that BJ landed shook Yair to the core and his corner were in panic mode at the break in between rounds. He looked gassed on his stool after 1 round so would hardly have survived a full 5 rounder against a legend like BJ.

I don't know about you guys but I'm dam pissed off by these referee blunders! These guys have never fought a day in there lives and all of sudden they think they know fighting!

Your uncle is gone and can't touch you like that any more. Your cries for help and attention are no longer necessary.

Too obvious. Didn't work.

WTF is this shit? it makes no sense. You should be banned.

-1/10.....worst troll in years....

im all for trolling as long as its done with some subtlety.....this should be at least dubs.....terrible....

hit urself ts.....hit urself hard.....

Holy shit TS, I was thinking the exact same thing about Rousey vs Nunes! Amanda's fists were clearly gassing. It was only a matter of time. Something needs to be done about these terrible stoppages.

Back