Bj Training with Marinovich

AncientLurker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some of you known this for awhile to the uneducated this is why some people think he might have Lil life in his Career. He hasn't had constant beatings like Roy Nelson or Hunt. BJ-Penn-and-Gary-Marinovich.pngIt is the last fuking stand he is trying his last trick, it is moving, inspirational, don't know if it will work. But to help younger folks. It's like BJ Penn is pulling out an old weapon that he hasn't used in a very long time. This weapon helped him to defeat Diego Sanchez and Kenny Florian and they were BJ's best performances in my opinion

He hasn't had constant beatings like Roy Nelson or Hunt.
what did i just read? This man has looked like a watermelon every fight for like his last 4 fights.... Thats besides the fact he has been on a Hawaiian pizza diet with a side of pool cerveza's.....

100% Penn will get the finish Sunday.

McGregor got a title shot from beating Siver so maybe he could spring board another legend back in to the hunt

I want to believe

Hunt still has life and bj has had bad beatings

That said, I am interested in hisfight

giphy.gif

Marinovich BJ is synonymous with Motivated BJ. It's for real now

Bj will do just fine.

People on this forum just like kicking people when they are down.

Ever since the third round with Fitch, BJ has been eating up major beatdowns.

Some of you known this for awhile to the uneducated this is why some people think he might have Lil life in his Career. He hasn't had constant beatings like Roy Nelson or Hunt. View attachment 242221It is the last fuking stand he is trying his last trick, it is moving, inspirational, don't know if it will work. But to help younger folks. It's like BJ Penn is pulling out an old weapon that he hasn't used in a very long time. This weapon helped him to defeat Diego Sanchez and Kenny Florian and they were BJ's best performances in my opinion

dude, bJ was beast back when he trained with marinovich

what did i just read? This man has looked like a watermelon every fight for like his last 4 fights.... Thats besides the fact he has been on a Hawaiian pizza diet with a side of pool cerveza's.....
Over years not in concentration dude Nelson gets mauled every other month. Hunt goes to war like 3 times a year what planet are you from?

The 2nd post is always the harshest. But brother let me remind youdiego-sanchez.jpg

pennvsgsp_display_image.jpg images-10.jpg
Do you remember? Can you? He is still there one more fuking time, don't deny it you can feel it. You want it. This is what it is all about the hawian millionaire can't get a enough ONE.MORE BLOOD BATH

It's just amazing how BJ can get people excited for his fights still after all the disappointments. No matter how many times he shows up and looks like shit I have to admit I'm always curious to see how he does.

It wasn't long ago a poor Irish kid changed the world. build-a-fighting-physique-like-conor-mcgregor-v2-4-960xh.jpgIn stark contrast a millionaire with many gold belts can't get enough even if he has to be broken in front of the world time and time again Fuk what anyone says. penn.jpg

Attachments

• build-a-fighting-physique-like-conor-mcgregor-v2-4-960xh.jpg
    build-a-fighting-physique-like-conor-mcgregor-v2-4-960xh.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 1
Damn, BJ really put on the damage.

Most naturally gifted fighter of all time.

Definitely earned his nickname.

Back