Media BJ Penn with Islam and Khabib

Dayum, Islam looks jacked there. How on Earth does he even make 155? It looks like he's walking at a heavier weight than Khabib, he must balloon to 200lb of mostly muscle outside of camp, based on that pic. Also, look at those cannonball shoulders, that's one amazing clean physique.

ok i wasnt the only one who noticed those bowling balls for shoulders.

Dayum, Islam looks jacked there. How on Earth does he even make 155? It looks like he's walking at a heavier weight than Khabib, he must balloon to 200lb of mostly muscle outside of camp, based on that pic. Also, look at those cannonball shoulders, that's one amazing clean physique.

You mirin' brah?

Islam is a gigantic 155er. Hard to believe he's only listed as an inch taller than BJ. Crazier that Penn used to fight in a division 50 pounds heavier than him too.

Islam is definitely not only 1 inch taller than penn. Khabib is 5'10 and islam seems to have an inch or so on khabib in most the pictures I've seen of them together.

Did BJ Penn Shrink he is listed at 5 foot 9 Khabib is 5 foot 10 wtf?

His legs are further apart than islams, and he's leaning to the side. Also, Islam is probably 5'11—he's taller than khabib who is 5'10

There is something weird with height going on. Someone is lying. I remember BJ being slighly taller than Aldo but then the Barao who is suppose to be 5'6 is taller than Aldo.

Quite the spectrum of hairlines in that photo.

BJ used to train at AKA! Here he is with Bob Cook. Btw, that's a funny pic. Makes BJ look so small with the way he's standing lol.

bj_penn-bob_cook.jpg

BJ Penn, the personification of humility.

They need to stay away from this looser .... haven't won a fight in the last decade...

oh wait, the last time he won was Nov / 20 / 2010 ...ROFL

Has anyone notice Khabib and the other UFC fighters seems to be friends and chill with each other whereas you never see Conor getting along with anyone in the roster?

This says a lot about Conor’s reputation in the UFC.

thirsty

Back