BJ Penn vs Hall - Who will win?

Hall is so crazily under rated here. He has the most cerebral BJJ in the sport and made massive leaps in the stand up between the ultimate fighter and his last fight, even landed more question mark kicks than any fighter in history. He beat Artem more thoroughly than anyone too, who is a tough fighter and gave top fighters really great fights.

Also, Hall has Tourette's Sundrke and Tourette's is like steroids for the brain. Cro Cop has Tourette's and a bunch of other elite athletes do too.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/tourette-syndrome-make-superior-athlete/story?id=24977715

Last edited:
I still get excited every time BJ fights, and I'm still expecting that one last moment of glory

Maybe with the remnants of his striking if he fights smart. Likely takes point kicks and follows Hall to the ground though.

Hall striking is underrated. Is pointfighting at the finest. Ugly and it works.

BJ was never that good....

BJ Penn vs Hall - Who will win?

Not the fanz, with Mr. drop & flop Hall and badly aging BJ

I would give almost anything to see the BJ of old return.

But he really should have retired after the Fitch fight.

Yah.. He’s just not the same... Nothing wrong with that, just what it is...

I hope he somehow gets a W and then finally calls it a career for good... I’m not shit and opinion matters nothing to BJ... I just hate to see the Ls build up.

He’s in my top 10 favorite fighters all time.. god was he awesome to watch. But Father Time comes for us all... wish he’d get a win and be done.

Hall won the fight against Maynard.

Hall did not beat Maynard's ass.

That fight was an embarrassment to both men.

Yah... this...

The fight was rough.... rough rough.

I remember thinking Gray should be able to win an ugly boring decision or Hall would find a sub..

But the worst possible outcome unfolded.. Bad fight .

And all due respect... but Halls improvements in his striking is more of - him being such a bad striker that anything would be considered better then before...

I feel like if Hall and Bj had a straight boxing match... Bj would jack him up... bad.

there's literally more literals in that OP than any other. literally.

and yes, it's a fight BJ could actually win. their striking at this point is probably at around the same level.

As a BJ fan and someone who has met the man on a few dif occasions, Hall is the best BJJ practitioner for MMA in the 145 weight division (yes, better then Ortega), and possibly in the entire UFC, though Yahya is another who I put as an equal to Hall. I want BJ to win, but I think Hall submits BJ in the 2nd round. I think BJ should have got someone like Lobov, who is much more "tailor made" for BJ.

As a BJ fan and someone who has met the man on a few dif occasions, Hall is the best BJJ practitioner for MMA in the 145 weight division (yes, better then Ortega), and possibly in the entire UFC, though Yahya is another who I put as an equal to Hall. I want BJ to win, but I think Hall submits BJ in the 2nd round. I think BJ should have got someone like Lobov, who is much more "tailor made" for BJ.

Whoa...better than Ortega?
Dayum...that would be a niice

Hall is one of the best grapplers in the UFC
Lmao at "poses no submission threats at all"
This dude fucking destroys top grapplers in their own sport year after year

Yeah...people who say that are dumb as fuck.
They clearly dont know anything about hall.

Bj's bjj accolades are almost 2 decades old. Everytime he does is well scouted and I am not sure if he stayed competitive or not. I grappled as a young man then I tried to go back to it decade and half later. I was like whoa what is this inversion shit everyone is doing.

Hall is so crazily under rated here. He has the most cerebral BJJ in the sport and made massive leaps in the stand up between the ultimate fighter and his last fight, even landed more question mark kon cvs than any fighter in history. He beat Artem more thoroughly than anyone too, who is a tough fighter and gave top fighters really great fights.

Also, Hall has Tourette's Sundrke and Tourette's is like steroids for the brain. Cro Cop has Tourette's and a bunch of other elite athletes do too.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/tourette-syndrome-make-superior-athlete/story?id=24977715

Ive been trying to tell the morons on here that.
Then again, this is the same place that said Ronda could beat up a dude.

Back