BJ Penn vs CM PUNK

You seem like one of those people who believes he's smarter than he is.

Maybe don't say stupid shit to begin with and you wouldn't collectively get called out on it.

You seem like one of those guys who takes life too seriously. Hence why I called you Mr.TakesHimselfTooSeriously.

And I definitely noticed that you changed the subject instead of acknowledging your own contradiction. The shit which you say is stupid, is something you agreed with. And now you can't handle it.

You seem like one of those guys who takes life too seriously. Hence why I called you Mr.TakesHimselfTooSeriously.

And I definitely noticed that you changed the subject instead of acknowledging your own contradiction. The shit which you say is stupid, is something you agreed with. And now you can't handle it.

Rofl. I changed the subject because what you're saying is stupid (just like everything else so far). Penn could break his ankle as soon as the fight starts. Everyone has a hypothetical chance, which is what I was getting at in that post. As far as practical odds go, Punk would need Penn to do just that. Injure himself upon the fight starting. As I would if I decided to fight Stipe. And that isn't the point you originally tried to make. You initially suggested Punk would actually beat Penn in a fight without a freak accident.

You're posting on a multiple thousand post account on Sherdog as well, (poorly) trying to make yourself seem intelligent in a thread that's already been sent to the Wasteland. Passing judgement on anyone else is just making you look more pathetic. Get off your high horse.

The fact numerous people have called you out for the stupidity of your initial statement should be evidence enough you opinion on shit is SHIT.

Rofl. I changed the subject because what you're saying is stupid (just like everything else so far). Penn could break his ankle as soon as the fight starts. Everyone has a hypothetical chance, which is what I was getting at in that post. As far as practical odds go, Punk would need Penn to do just that. Injure himself upon the fight starting. As I would if I decided to fight Stipe. And that isn't the point you originally tried to make. You initially suggested Punk would actually beat Penn in a fight without a freak accident.

You're posting on a multiple thousand post account on Sherdog as well, (poorly) trying to make yourself seem intelligent in a thread that's already been sent to the Wasteland. Passing judgement on anyone else is just making you look more pathetic. Get off your high horse.

The fact numerous people have called you out for the stupidity of your initial statement should be evidence enough you opinion on shit is SHIT.

If CM Punk vs BJ Penn was booked, and then BJ lost, it would not be an upset.

No. I'd actually like to make you cry for as long as possible.

CM Punk would be a favorite against BJ.

You're wasting your own time. I've got the week off and work to do on the PC.

I'm more curious how you think coming across as brain damaged is going to make me mad lol. That should be the current topic.

You're wasting your own time. I've got the week off and work to do on the PC.

I'm more curious how you think coming across as brain damaged is going to make me mad lol. That should be the current topic.

Still crying I see.

Excellent. (the lol you put doesn't mask your frustration)

<JonesLaugh>

You're trying too hard.

kaixfXl.gif

Back