BJ Penn is 12-11 in the UFC..

Some of his performances have been lousy but he brought his A game for at least two fights because he has two titles

Nope, not a noob at all, been watching for years. What's so great about him? No cardio at all, mediocre striking. Has been dominated multiple times

You didn't know? If you think Penn is overrated and not a legend, you're a newbie and a noob :) I've been a MMA fan since the late 90s, and I'm still a noob and a newbie anyway according to the BlowJob Penn fangirls.... because I was never impressed by him :)

That's what it is... Sherdog is what it is and many Shertards are what they are: A bunch of insecure losers... :D

PS to the Penn fangirls: Penn fought heavier fighters during all his carrer because he came out of shape and fat, with questionable work ethic and no cardio. Deal with it. Nothing to be proud of

There's plenty of REAL legends in that sport, no need to glorify a fat Hawaiian who lost most of his big fights during all his career. Licking gloves doesn't transform you in a legend assholes! To be a legend, you need to win all your big important fights, win a belt and defend it... and yes a winning record is important!

The word "legend" is so overused by so many retards here that I wonder sometimes if they know what that word really means

Last edited:
bj penn vs the bodybuilder that destroyed the whole TAM

Its been time to retire since he beat Hughes back in 2010.

Hes just killing his legacy at this point and people will just look at his record and say "he was a can".

Eat shit dumby.

Do you know why fighters fight ?

Yep asshole. Its for $$$$$.

Bj was the highest paid fighter..... why would he stop ?

Because you think he should ? You are just some loser on Shittard posting from his moms basement.

He's lost his killer instinct. This version of Penn is long gone:

veqkhf.gif

Prime Penn ate your soul. It's sad seeing him like this, frankly. Doesn't look like he even wants to be there.

Thats the bully Penn

He only gets like that when hes winning easily

If he loses the first round he becomes a human punch bag.

He's lost his killer instinct. This version of Penn is long gone:

veqkhf.gif

Prime Penn ate your soul. It's sad seeing him like this, frankly. Doesn't look like he even wants to be there.

He didn't really beat very well rounded fighters even at LW. His best wins in terms of how he looked, were against Diego and Sherk. Wrestlers with limited striking. The Edgar fight really exposed him badly BJ was 30 and just had nothing for a well rounded guy with footwork..

Yeah, but at his peak more than half of his losses were at welterweight or above which is something modern fans who suck McGregor's dick for fighting Diaz twice will never really understand.

But how much do we credit him for having balls to fight bigger guys? He deserves respect yes, but legacies are about wins. He does not have too many against top guys. He has 2 wins over Hughes, but Hughes had the far better career. He was one of the great UFC champs of all time, a great run of consistency. BJ was always erratic.

You didn't know? If you think Penn is overrated and not a legend, you're a newbie and a noob :) I've been a MMA fan since the late 90s, and I'm still a noob and a newbie anyway according to the BlowJob Penn fangirls.... because I was never impressed by him :)

That's what it is... Sherdog is what it is and many Shertards are what they are: A bunch of insecure losers... :D

PS to the Penn fangirls: Penn fought heavier fighters during all his carrer because he came out of shape and fat, with questionable work ethic and no cardio. Deal with it. Nothing to be proud of

There's plenty of REAL legends in that sport, no need to glorify a fat Hawaiian who lost most of his big fights during all his career. Licking gloves doesn't transform you in a legend assholes! To be a legend, you need to win all your big important fights, win a belt and defend it... and yes a winning record is important!

The word "legend" is so overused by so many retards here that I wonder sometimes if they know what that word really means

Lol what?

Penn won belts in two weight classes.

Penn defended the LW belt in 3 fights (tied for most in the division).

Penn has a winning record.

Penn didn't win every big fight he had, but he won the majority of them when they mattered (outside of Jon Jones, who hasn't lost a fight)?

So I fail to see your logic. Sounds like you're just upset people people call you an MMA noob (you are), and that no one takes you opinion seriously (nor should they).

I mean, you owned yourself in your own post.

Just goes to show how meaningless records are.

Ya, those Pulver, Stevenson, etc. wins were so great. His title run was a joke. BJ was on TUF and one of the contestants had already beaten Pulver. lol. His run sucks.

Back