BJ @ Disneyland!

gsp_vaseline_funny.gif

Saw BJ Penn at Disneyland. For a split second, I got all excited and contemplated saying hello, and maybe getting a handshake. He was there with an attractive female, I imagine his wife, and a couple of young children.

We were in line for the Pirates of The Carribean ride, and we crossed paths several times while waiting in line.

I snapped out of it quick, and didn't want to bring any attention to him, so that he could enjoy his day at The Happiest Place on Earth.

What would you guys have done?
Well if i was getting a BJ at Disney I would definitely not get caught and away from prying eyes. Was she atleast cute? Ugly ho's can suck a mean one tho.

Well if i was getting a BJ at Disney I would definitely not get caught and away from prying eyes. Was she atleast cute? Ugly ho's can suck a mean one tho.
I see comedy's not your thing.

Its weird at theme parks. Its almost too relaxed, and u dont wanna ruin their time.

Randy Couture got brought to the front of the line when I was getting on Transformers at Universal Studios and I didnt say shit.

Then I saw Frank Mir at Disneyland and just sort of nodded. It was Halloween and his whole family was dressed as Toy Story characters. He was Mr Potato Head. I wish he would post that family photo somewhere.
I can't fucking stand Frank Mir, but that sounds pretty great, actually.

LOL!

It's an MMA fighter, not Bigfoot, for crying out loud!

Some people tend to put MMA fighters on pretty high pedestals.

Yup. They don't usually care. This year alone I got a pic with Dominick Cruz, Rumble and even Tony Ferguson on the night he beat Lee. I got a pick with GSP back in the day at a Chili's parking lot, lol...

Thought you meant you had oral copulation on a dark ride like The Haunted Mansion.

Yup. They don't usually care. This year alone I got a pic with Dominick Cruz, Rumble and even Tony Ferguson on the night he beat Lee. I got a pick with GSP back in the day at a Chili's parking lot, lol...
I have also gotten pics with hundreds of mma fighters they seem more normal than actors or athletes in person.

LOL!

It's an MMA fighter, not Bigfoot, for crying out loud!

Some people tend to put MMA fighters on pretty high pedestals.
Well Bj is one of the best to ever to do it. It's not just some MMA fightee

I groped a princess the last time I was there

Saw the thread title and genuinely thought... trashy as fuck,there are kids allover the place.

<{CMPALM}>

Honestly i would have freaked out
At least on the inside.

Back