Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

As suggested by others in this thread I fast forwarded Megan Is Missing to the final half hour of the film. Very, very disturbing. It sickens me that these type of people are out there. I don't know if I've ever seen anything more disturbing than the last 20 minutes of this film (especially that barrel).

I haven't seen that shit, but I'm guessing dat barrel was inspired by the Junko Furuta case

I read The Black Dahlia recently and man oh man is that a haunting case.

Drives me a little bit nuts knowing I'll never find out who did that to Elizabeth Short.

where is this from? sorry not to familiar with murder cases.

thank you, about to read it

Yeah, I remember reading about this and possibly seeing something about it online, video-wise - very creepy

The photo was found by a woman on a parking lot next to a van in Port St.Joe,Florida...she called the police but by the time the police came,the van had left.

The photo is usually connected with Tara Calico but the girl in the photo looks nothing like her and Tara's case even though was never solved,is generally accepted to be done.Tara was probably hit by a car/killed on the day she went missing.

The mystery of the above photo is that it's not certain whether it's staged,whether the kids are kidnapped and no one ever has been able to identify neither the girl nor the boy.

Came on this thread and started reading but now I remember how this goes. I'll be on wikipedia in 4 hours still reading some obscure page.

I haven't seen that shit, but I'm guessing dat barrel was inspired by the Junko Furuta case

Oh My God!!! I just read up on the Junko Furuta case. I read up on it first on Wikipedia which was bad enough. It's a thousand times more disturbing when you read the details of her 44 days of torture Here.

I'm at a loss for words. I don't know what to say. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I did know what to say. Human beings make me fucking sick!!!

Last edited:
Oh My God!!! I just read up on the Junko Furuta case. I read up on it first on Wikipedia which was bad enough. It's a thousand times more disturbing when you read the details of her 44 days of torture Here.

I'm at a loss for words. I don't know what to say. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I did know what to say. Human beings make me fucking sick!!!

And the fact that the boys involved did not suffer just punishment is beyond numbing.

I believe it is called "H.H. Holmes; America's First Serial Killer"

great doc. I had actually never heard of him before watching that, and I've lived either in Chicago or in the south suburbs of the city my entire life.

This was actually in today's news:

http://news.sky.com/story/1545820/bunny-girl-and-teen-murders-appeal-40-years-on

Detectives investigating the murders of a teenager and a bunny girl four decades ago are "still confident" someone has information that would help them catch the killer.

Investigators urged potential witnesses to examine their conscience on the 40th anniversary of one of the attacks.

Forty years ago today, 16-year-old Lynne Weedon was attacked and raped in an alleyway near her home in Hounslow, west London.

She was found abandoned and barely alive at an electricity sub-station the next morning and died a week later.

Her cause of death was a single blow to the head with a heavy blunt weapon, which has never been found.

In 2006, the case was linked to the murder of bunny girl Eve Stratford after advances in technology determined the same DNA had been found on both victims.

The 22-year-old, who worked at London's Playboy club, was found with her throat slashed from ear to ear in her home in Leyton, east London, on the evening of 18 March, 1975.

There was no sign of forced entry to the flat and no weapon was ever recovered.

Oh dang this is at nine pages now. Will have to go back and read the new posts ^_____^

Fascinating stuff, gentlemen. Absolutely bone chilling.

The thing that gets me the most is that a lot of these things could happen to any of us, but who ever really thinks it's going to be them?

After reading a thread similar to this one on another forum, I'm 100% convinced every horrible thing possible is going to happen to me rofl. My paranoia has just gotten redic.

All it takes is being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
There's no point worrying about what could happen tho, otherwise you'd spend all day locked inside and you'd want your loved ones and friends locked inside too just in case anything happened to them!

You could lock yourself up . . . but then what if the calls are coming from inside the house!!!! lol if you know what I mean.

That detailed link hit me in the feels, especially when she begged them to kill her and get it over with. For her to endure that torture for 44 days is insane.

Where are the humans? They have all been mentally murdered. :icon_lol:

And the fact that the boys involved did not suffer just punishment is beyond numbing.

That detailed link hit me in the feels, especially when she begged them to kill her and get it over with. For her to endure that torture for 44 days is insane.

I normally don't generalize or make sweeping statements but after reading about Junko Furuta I was having thoughts of the entire island of Japan should be nuked. I know that's an extreme way of thinking but I was that sickened!

Those little bastards were never justly punished, the one boy's parents make me sick to my damn stomach and the way their justice system handled the whole thing was completely wrong! Sickening!!

As far as paranoia and avoidance of being a victim of socio-pathology, a little common sense can go a long way. For a little bit of guidance on how to best use that common sense for the purpose of safety and protection I recommend a pretty good self protection book by Geoff Thompson titled Dead or Alive.

The one thing about this book that adds plenty of value to it is the actual case studies cited in it, the analyses of the case studies, what was done wrong in each case and how to prevent being one of those case studies ourselves. This book (just like this thread) is also a grim reminder of the socio-pathology, No, the EVIL that rests in the hearts and minds of a lot of people on this planet.

If you guys want you can read this book online Here.

Reading that made me want to rage and fuckin destroy something. Seriously. Those details are so horrific and cruel it makes me absolutely furious.

Wtf...That poor fucking girl..

Back