Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

larry murphy is the number one suspect in a few female murders. theres no evidence to say he murdered those women.

Some people said that he may not of killed all of them.

Just looked into that guy, weirdly had never heard of him before.
He's definitely done other things. The crime he was convicted of seemed very pre-meditated and calculated, the type of thing honed over time. He's certainly raped a lot more women, probably some abroad as well, and clearly has the intention and capability to murder so those disappearances should certainly be looked into.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mark_Kilroy

On March 14, 1989, University of Texas at Austin student Mark Kilroy was kidnapped in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico, while vacationing during spring break. He was taken by his abductors to a ranch where he was tortured and sodomized for hours before being murdered in a human sacrifice ritual. Kilroy was killed with a machete blow and then had his brain removed and boiled in a pot. His killers then inserted a wire through his backbone, chopped off his legs, and buried him at the ranch along with 14 other people who had been killed there before him.

--
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-married-woman-who-kept-her-lover-in-the-attic

In April 1930, the Los Angeles Times began publishing what would end up being month's worth of eye-popping details from an exceedingly strange court case. It involved a “comely” woman named Dolly, her murdered husband, and her lover, a man known as the “garret ghost” who, at Dolly’s behest, lived a “bat-like life in hidden rooms.”

Dolly Oesterreich had a lover, Otto Sanhuber, who had secretly lived in the attic of the house for years. This wasn't even the first secret attic the guy lived in: Before the Oesterreichs moved to Los Angeles, Otto spent ten years stashed away in the attic of their Milwaukee home. He began an affair with Dolly while working for Fred. When the neighbors became suspicious of his frequent visits, Dolly convinced him to quit his job and move into the attic. You know, as one does.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mark_Kilroy

On March 14, 1989, University of Texas at Austin student Mark Kilroy was kidnapped in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico, while vacationing during spring break. He was taken by his abductors to a ranch where he was tortured and sodomized for hours before being murdered in a human sacrifice ritual. Kilroy was killed with a machete blow and then had his brain removed and boiled in a pot. His killers then inserted a wire through his backbone, chopped off his legs, and buried him at the ranch along with 14 other people who had been killed there before him.

--
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-married-woman-who-kept-her-lover-in-the-attic

In April 1930, the Los Angeles Times began publishing what would end up being month's worth of eye-popping details from an exceedingly strange court case. It involved a “comely” woman named Dolly, her murdered husband, and her lover, a man known as the “garret ghost” who, at Dolly’s behest, lived a “bat-like life in hidden rooms.”

Dolly Oesterreich had a lover, Otto Sanhuber, who had secretly lived in the attic of the house for years. This wasn't even the first secret attic the guy lived in: Before the Oesterreichs moved to Los Angeles, Otto spent ten years stashed away in the attic of their Milwaukee home. He began an affair with Dolly while working for Fred. When the neighbors became suspicious of his frequent visits, Dolly convinced him to quit his job and move into the attic. You know, as one does.

Mark Kilroy looks like a young Matt Damon.

https://bizarreandgrotesque.com/2015/08/12/the-death-to-pedophiles-skull/

On February 10, 2012, a professional diver looking for sea urchins off the resort of Antibes in southeastern France found something far grislier: a human skull. The skull, which was discovered on a seabed that was 10 meters (32 feet) deep into the water, had the words “Death to pedophiles” drawn on it, along with the scribbling of a shooting target.

The diver called the police, and several more dives in the area turned up a pair of arm bones, a leg bone, and part of a jawbone. Forensic tests determined that the bones had belonged to four different people, two men and two women. The skull was estimated to have been that of a 50-year-old man, and the rest of the bones, which were difficult to examine, might have come from people under the age of 30. It’s possible that the bones had been underwater for over a decade.

dflsgilg.bmp

In this remarkable photo from 1853, a man named Joseph Avery can be seen desperately clinging to a log in the middle of the Niagara River. Avery was part of a group of three men that were boating along the river, their vessel losing control in the strong current and smashing into a rock.
Avery's two companions were carried straight to their death over the waterfall, but Avery was able to scramble onto a log that was caught between two rocks. After holding on for eighteen hours, Avery managed to climb onto a rescue boat that was guided downriver. Unfortunately, the boat capsized almost immediately, tossing Avery straight into the river and over the falls.
---
http://murderpedia.org/female.K/k/knight-katherine.htm
Katherine Knight was the first Australian woman to ever be sentenced to life without parole, and for very good reason. One fateful night in the year 2000, Knight went to see her boyfriend, John Price, with whom she was currently having a fight. During the night, Price stabbed him at least 37 times with a butcher knife, as he bled out on the floor of his home. But, unfortunately, it didn't stop there.

Knight then skinned him and hung the skin on a meat hook in the lounge. She then butchered parts of his body and made an extravagant meal out of them, "serving up the meat with baked potato, pumpkin, zucchini, cabbage, yellow squash and gravy." When police discovered the dishes, they were set neatly at the table, with the names of his children on cards at each place setting. It appears that she was planning on serving his body parts to his own children.

Knight claimed to remember doing none of this, but a judge didn't buy it. She is still serving out her life imprisonment in New South Wales.

http://www.itslikethis.org/the-abduction-of-chris-carrier/
On the last day of school in 1974, every kid in America was thinking of the fun they’d have on their Christmas break, including 5th grade Chris Carrier. But Chris’ Christmas holiday would not be filled with joy; instead, it would be rocked with terror.
On the walk home from school that afternoon, Chris was two doors away from his house when a strange man walked up to him and introduced himself as one of his father’s friends. The older man told Chris he was throwing a party for his dad, and asked if he wanted to help prepare the decorations. Chris eagerly agreed, and hopped into the back of the man’s motor home.
While little Chris made himself comfortable, the stranger sped past the Miami city limit sign. Reaching the outskirts of town, the man stopped the truck, pulled out a map, handed it to Chris, and asked him to find a particular road. While Chris busied himself with the search, the man excused himself “to get something.”
Moments later, as Chris leaned over the map, he felt a sharp stabbing pain in his back. He twirled to see the strange man standing over him holding an ice pick. The man grabbed Chris out of the vehicle and proceeded to stab the young boy in the chest several more times.
Through the pain, Chris pled with his abductor; if the man would only stop hurting him, he wouldn’t tell anybody.
The man threw Chris back into the motorhome, promising the boy he’d drop him off somewhere. From the floor of the vehicle, Chris asked the man why he was doing this to him. The only answer the older man gave him was that Chris’ dad “had cost him a lot of money.”
Roughly an hour later, the man pulled the vehicle over and led Chris into the Florida Everglades. The man told Chris to wait; his dad was coming to pick him up.
Of course, Chris’ father wasn’t coming. He didn’t even know where his son was.
It would be six terrible days in the wilderness before a hunter would find Chris. The little boy was not only hungry and weak, but had been stabbed several times, and even shot in the head, though he had no memory of it.
The tragedy left Chris blind in his left eye. Miraculously, he suffered no damage to his brain. The worst part of the whole ordeal in Chris’ mind was that his captor was still on the loose.
Police sketch artists put together a few drafts of what the assailant might look like based on Chris’ description of his attacker. Chris’ father and uncle immediately recognized the man in the drawing; David McAllister had been hired by the family to nurse a great-uncle after he suffered a stroke.
Even though a motor home and pistol matching the caliber of Chris’ wound were found at McAllister’s home, forensics were not what they are today, and McAllister was never brought to justice for the crime he committed.
Chris had a rough adolescence. He was acutely aware of his disfigured appearance, and he couldn’t play any of his favorite sports because of the harsh injuries he’d sustained.
But around the age of 13, Chris began to change. He was no longer consumed with animosity, bitterness, revenge, or self-pity. He realized he couldn’t stay angry forever.
22 years would pass between the date of the attack, and a life-changing phone call. A police officer on the other end of the line said McAllister, now blind from glaucoma and bed-ridden in a nursing home, had admitted to being Chris’ captor.
The next day, accompanied by a friend, Chris went to the facility where McAllister was, to meet the man who had changed his life.
Chris’ recollection of that encounter should challenge all of us:
When I first spoke to David, he was rather callous. I suppose he thought I was another police officer. A friend who had accompanied me wisely asked him a few simple questions that led to him admitting that he had abducted me. He then asked, “Did you ever wish you could tell that young boy that you were sorry for what you did?”
David answered empathetically, “I wish I could.”
That was when I introduced myself to him. Unable to see, he clasped my hand and told me he was sorry for what he had done to me. In return, I offered him my forgiveness and friendship.”
Chris meant what he said. He visited McAllister in the nursing home many more times, talking about both of their lives. Finally, one day, Chris got a chance to tell McAllister about the life-saving forgiveness that only Jesus Christ can offer. McAllister – in the presence of the one he’d tried to kill – bowed his heart to Christ.
Three weeks later, the elderly kidnapper and attempted murderer died. Forgiven.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-santa-shooting28-2008dec28-story.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covina_massacre

At approximately 11:30 p.m. PST, Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, dressed in a Santa Claus suit, knocked on the door of his former in-laws' house, occupied by about 25 people, with a gift-wrapped package containing a homemade flamethrower in one hand and a 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the other hand; he also had three additional 9mm semi-automatic handguns in his possession. When the door opened, Pardo fired the handgun at the eight-year-old daughter of Leticia Yuzefpolsky, a sister of Sylvia Pardo,[6] as she ran to greet him, injuring her in the face. He then fired indiscriminately at fleeing party-goers. Police speculate that Pardo may have stood over and pointedly executed some of the victims, using the other handguns.[7]

After the shootings, Pardo unwrapped the package containing the homemade flamethrower, and used it to spray racing fuel gasoline to set the home ablaze.[8][9] Nine people died from either gunfire or flames, and three others were wounded: the eight-year-old girl who was shot in the face with severe but non-life-threatening injuries, a 16-year-old girl shot and wounded in the back, and a 20-year-old woman who suffered a broken ankle jumping out of the second-floor window.[9][10] There was one survivor who called the authorities during the attack, after escaping to a neighbor's house.[11] The resulting fire soared approximately 40 to 50 feet and took 80 firefighters an hour-and-a-half to extinguish. Due to the intensity of the fire, identification of the victims was done with dental and medical records.

Covina police Saturday released the names of the nine people they believe perished but who have not been officially identified by the coroner's office: Pardo's ex-wife, Sylvia Pardo, 43; her parents, Joseph and Alicia Ortega, 80 and 70 respectively; three of her four siblings, James Ortega, 52, Charles Ortega, 50, and Alicia Ortiz, 46; James' wife, Teresa Ortega, 51; and Charles' wife, Cheri Ortega, 45; and Michael Ortiz, 17, Alicia Ortiz's son. The slayings left 15 children without one or both parents.

Great read/watch as always @TankAbbott

The Chris Carrier story is crazy, I don't know a single person who would react like that to meeting the person who put you through that, sounds like a great human being.

No.1 in the video, Ronald Gene Simmons, absolute bastard of a guy. What I don't get is cowards like him being granted the death penalty on request, cunt should have been left to rot in prison for what he did.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...tch-his-head-displayed-on-stake-midfield.html
A soccer referee was beheaded and his head displayed atop a wooden stake at midfield after a match erupted in violence in Brazil.
On June 30, 2013, during a soccer game in northern Brazil, referee Otávio da Silva and player Josenir dos Santos got into a fist fight after dos Santos was expelled from the game. Dos Santos refused to leave the field, and the ensuing fight escalated until da Silva stabbed the player, who died on his way to the hospital. Friends and family of dos Santos rushed the field and stoned the referee to death before dismembering his body.

Hey dude, did you ever find out what the deal was with this?

Yeah man, this motherfucker just up and flew to Montana to "get away from everything." Dude just called his father after a week or whatever like, "hey dad, what's up?" Fuckin' jabroni.

Went without his wallet, phone, or house keys. I don't even know how he got on a plane, because I assumed his ID was in his wallet.

It was probably the best possible outcome. Everyone was pretty pissed off though. I'm not, nor was I ever close with him, but I like the guy and have always gotten along with him really well. Always been happy to see him. Ran into him randomly in the city on his birthday once and it was a fun burst of positivity.

The comments section on the local news story of him being "found" were absolute brutality. Bahaha...

Glad the guy is ok, cheers for the reply dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Marie_Hilley
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-02-27/news/mn-4087_1_arsenic-poisoning

A woman slowly poisons her son, then husband and daughter, ultimately killing her husband. She is eventually exposed, but avoids capture and begins a new life. After being re-married for a few years, she fakes her own death - only to return to her husband under the guise of being her own twin sister!
Authorities eventually catch on to her ruse and send her to prison. There she is granted several furloughs away from the penitentiary, finally escaping during one approved leave. She was apprehended four days later, suffering from exposure after being exposed to freezing rain for several days. She died of a heart attack in the hospital shortly after.

---
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/03/01/girl.found.alive/

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (CNN) --A fire that authorities six years ago thought killed a 10-day-old girl was a ruse to kidnap the infant, Philadelphia police said Monday.

The baby, Delimar Vera, was sleeping in the upstairs front bedroom when a fire broke out at her family's two-story row house in north Philadelphia on December 15, 1997.

Luz Cuevas, her mother, could not find Delimar when she ran into the room. She eventually ran out of the house, overcome by smoke and burned on her face. Her two other children also survived, police said.

Remains of the infant's body were never found, and police concluded they had been incinerated in the flames.

The official cause of the fire was listed as an overheated extension cord attached to a space heater.

But Cuevas never fully believed her daughter died in the fire.

In January, she attended a birthday party for the child of an acquaintance and was struck by the resemblance of a 6-year-old girl to herself and her other children.

Telling the girl she had bubble gum in her hair, Cuevas was able to take strands of her hair in hopes a DNA test would prove she was right, according to Philadelphia police Lt. Michael Boyle of the special victims unit.

A state legislator helped put Cuevas in touch with police, who launched an investigation and had DNA tests performed that confirmed the girl is her daughter.

Police say Carolyn Correa, 41, a resident of Willingboro, New Jersey, a Philadelphia suburb, started the fire and kidnapped Delimar, whom she passed off as her own daughter.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8ge87v/halloween-killer-ronald-clark-o-bryan-candy-man

On Halloween night 1974, Timothy O’Bryan went trick-or-treating with his dad and friends in Deer Park, Texas. They approached a house with the lights turned off but decided to knock anyway. Nobody came to the door, and everyone in the group except Timothy’s dad moved on to the next house.He quickly caught up with the group. He was holding a handful of Pixy Stix, claiming that they had come from the previous home. He passed some around to the children, including two of his own kids.

Timothy wanted a little snack that night from his stash of candy, and his dad, Ronald Clark O’Bryan, told Timothy that he could have the Pixy Stix. The boy ate a few and died just an hour later. The police determined that the Pixy Stix were partially filled with cyanide. Luckily, the other kids had not eaten theirs yet.Ronald told authorities that the poisoned candy had come from the dark house that night, but the man living there had an alibi that checked out. He was not home that night. Police started to look toward Ronald for the murder, especially after realizing that he had just taken out life insurance policies on his children. He owed debts of over $100,000 and was hoping to use the insurance money to take care of them. Ronald maintained his innocence, but a jury took less than an hour to convict him of the murder. He was executed 10 years after his son’s death.

Dang. I had no idea that case was already posted. Your really on top of it. I’ve deleted the duplicate.

Back