Bizarre background noise on TV programs and radio

P0NYBOY

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Remember those annoying horns at the world cup a few years ago?

It's almost as if some broadcasters are running a vuvuzela track under quite a few programs.

It's most often heard during games, award shows, and nascar.............but it's been heard on AMC.

Wait for the wind.

It's recently crept into FM radio (standard analog....not HD)............and it's making pathetic music even more pathetic than the original artist intended..........(97.9 wrmf west palm beach).

First time I've heard a drum sound like a vuvuzela but there it is.

It's just the despair code nothing to worry about

Aliens trying to communicate with you. Choose your response wisely the fate of the world is in your hands. Godspeed

i always wondered what schitzophrenia sounded like, now i know!

I think you're going insane. Do you hear voices too?

You're being hacked by Russians.

giphy.gif

Heard it on the winbledon men's final and trophy hoist when the crowd made noise.

Truly annoying sound.

If you guys can't hear it, then I suggest you not buy any audio equipment of higher quality than this......simply because it will do you no good.

c1fb250aabac0a4d9d8aa4be34f23b0c.jpg

Heard it on the winbledon men's final and trophy hoist when the crowd made noise.

Truly annoying sound.

If you guys can't hear it, then I suggest you not buy any audio equipment of higher quality than this......simply because it will do you no good.

c1fb250aabac0a4d9d8aa4be34f23b0c.jpg

I suggest you get a

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

to block the interference you're receiving. If signals are getting in, they're also getting out. It's only a matter of time before they trace it.

There is no conspiracy.......it's just shitty sound.

The joke is that most of you are incapable of discerning between shit sound and good sound.

If you think that wind noise sounds like a vuvuzela, then you shouldn't be commenting on people's ability to recognise audio qualities.

If you think that wind noise sounds like a vuvuzela, then you shouldn't be commenting on people's ability to recognise audio qualities.

Could be wind blowing through his head?

Back