Bitcoin currency of the future?

The crash has nothing to do with Google or wall street. The mt gox trustee is still market selling coins. He'll be selling till September. This is gonna be a bad year and sour sentiment . I've sold put and I'll rebuy in at 3 to 5k in the middle of the year.
Good luck with that. I don't see it happening but God knows I've been wrong before

They all come across as morons. Who is supposed to be the butt of the joke..?

Suppoman calling a Monero dev a peasant. Suppoman has been caught being paid to shill coins among other shady things. Like, harassing a 17 year old girl who streams Minecraft. Or, making people pay $10 for a course that gives them access to a ‘Hot’ ICO only to make them pay an additional $10 to actually get the name and the coin ended up tanking. Everything he’s shilled has flopped with the exception of Ethos. He gave advice during the December bull run when everyone made money on everything and now considers himself an expert in the field. He’s a complete hack with no moral compass.

Another great step in the right direction for VeChain. Their BaaS is really forming nicely. Their scope of work is getting fairly large but they are planning on increasing their workforce by 200 continuing through 2020.

I feel that bitcoin is stronger than the recent ups and downs are showing.

I think the downswings are from guys with huge amounts of shares making back their initial investment and likely double or triple what they invested but still leaving enough in to make bank once it bounces back up to 15,000......where they will sell mass amounts again.

They are selling just enough to not depress the price into firesale territory but there might be some selling mass amounts to cause a downswing so they can buy in again at lower prices.

It's been done before in the precious metals market.

Another great step in the right direction for VeChain. Their BaaS is really forming nicely. Their scope of work is getting fairly large but they are planning on increasing their workforce by 200 continuing through 2020.

Lol vechain is such trash

It maxed at like 9 dollars and is now at about 4 and constantly drops and rises between 3 and 4

Lol vechain is such trash

It maxed at like 9 dollars and is now at about 4 and constantly drops and rises between 3 and 4

And ETH is sitting at $535, and NEO at $68, what’s your point? We’re in a bear market. VEN’s fundamentals are strong. Aside from it dropping in price like everything else, why do you consider it trash?

And ETH is sitting at $535, and NEO at $68, what’s your point? We’re in a bear market. VEN’s fundamentals are strong. Aside from it dropping in price like everything else, why do you consider it trash?

Its all smoke and mirrors

It doesn' actually have anything tangible

Its all smoke and mirrors

It doesn' actually have anything tangible

Ok, what do you mean by ‘nothing tangible’? They have a working product with large partnerships. How is a verified working relationship with BMW smoke and mirrors?

Only 5% of startups have made it past BMW's initial screening process so far, and 90% of those successfully screened have been turned down at a later date due to their ideas not being up to par. Vechain has already passed that second barrier, which means they're in the top 0.5% of startups to apply for that program

Ok, what do you mean by ‘nothing tangible’? They have a working product with large partnerships. How is a verified working relationship with BMW smoke and mirrors?

Only 5% of startups have made it past BMW's initial screening process so far, and 90% of those successfully screened have been turned down at a later date due to their ideas not being up to par. Vechain has already passed that second barrier, which means they're in the top 0.5% of startups to apply for that program

See a partnership with bmw sounds great

Yet this was announced over a month ago and the price has been steadily falling ?

They have had the hype done the big rebrand pulled the rabbits out of the hat and still nothing what so ever on price. Still struggling, still going down, still in the 3 dollar range still shit

See a partnership with bmw sounds great

Yet this was announced over a month ago and the price has been steadily falling ?

They have had the hype done the big rebrand pulled the rabbits out of the hat and still nothing what so ever on price. Still struggling, still going down, still in the 3 dollar range still shit

You’re right. I should have invested in JesusCoin or Wowcoin. Both had massive % gains in March...

You make the claim that Ven is smoke and mirrors and has nothing tangible. I ask you to expand on that and you complain about the current price.

You’re right. I should have invested in JesusCoin or Wowcoin. Both had massive % gains in March...

You make the claim that Ven is smoke and mirrors and has nothing tangible. I ask you to expand on that and you complain about the current price.

The price is what tells you all you need to know

For all the hype smoke and mirrors nonsense about ven that gets spouted, the price is down, as usual and it' in the 3 dollar range which makes no sense ???when it's doing all this groundbreaking stuff, partnering with bmw which as you say only 0.5 % manage wonder why the price is still so low after all this .....

It's shit

Hype smoke and mirrors which you fell for

The price is what tells you all you need to know

For all the hype smoke and mirrors nonsense about ven that gets spouted, the price is down, as usual and it' in the 3 dollar range which makes no sense ???when it's doing all this groundbreaking stuff, partnering with bmw which as you say only 0.5 % manage wonder why the price is still so low after all this .....

It's shit

Hype smoke and mirrors which you fell for

You’re not bringing in anything worth discussing at all. You have no legs to stand on outside it’s current price. You could make the same argument for any coin when compared to its ATH. Using your logic every coin is shit because it dropped 60+% from December’s bull run.

You’re not bringing in anything worth discussing at all. You have no legs to stand on outside it’s current price. You could make the same argument for any coin when compared to its ATH. Using your logic every coin is shit because it dropped 60+% from December’s bull run.

Its price is everything

Look at all the hype that they have pulled out of the bag in the past 3 months and still the price is dogshit and dropping constantly it can't get a steady rise in price for shit despite all its efforts st hype

Open your eyes

Its price is everything

Look at all the hype that they have pulled out of the bag in the past 3 months and still the price is dogshit and dropping constantly it can't get a steady rise in price for shit despite all its efforts st hype

Open your eyes

Nothing is going up, regardless of what coin it is. The market is sideways. The fact that DNV GL, PWC, BMW are all hopping on board means they have something going for them. Their ICO date wasn’t until last August. The coin hasn’t even been tradeable for a year yet you’re expecting it to go 10x’s? We only see that in crazy bull runs. Something we’re not currently in.

What are you investing in at the moment that’s really shining?

And price doesn’t always indicate a great project. Plenty of Stock Market stories about that.

@Der Eisbär (Fraudsbar) is trying to forget this thread exists lmao

He has his head buried firmly in the sand as he doesn't want to even look at his HODLings which are 80% down now (and going lower).

Waiting for some humility out of you, maybe admit you were caught up in some hysteria and failed to heed the warnings of those who have seen this before.

Nothing is going up, regardless of what coin it is. The market is sideways. The fact that DNV GL, PWC, BMW are all hopping on board means they have something going for them. Their ICO date wasn’t until last August. The coin hasn’t even been tradeable for a year yet you’re expecting it to go 10x’s? We only see that in crazy bull runs. Something we’re not currently in.

What are you investing in at the moment that’s really shining?

And price doesn’t always indicate a great project. Plenty of Stock Market stories about that.

Stop making strawmen

When did I say I expect it to go 10x ?

I don' expect it to go 10x what so ever and what I certainly don't expect is something with all this HYPE to be steadily falling

It' so boring hearing the vechain fools bigging it up as the next best thing omg vechain thor, omg bmw, omg billionaire partners yet non of it works and the price keeps DROPPING

I'e just had a look now and it's crashed back below $3 despite all this apparent great news that gets released every week

Don't worry what I'm invested in, just saying calm the hype of vechain when the numbers say the total opposite and as everyone knows..... the numbers don't lie

Stop making strawmen

When did I say I expect it to go 10x ?

I don' expect it to go 10x what so ever and what I certainly don't expect is something with all this HYPE to be steadily falling

It' so boring hearing the vechain fools bigging it up as the next best thing omg vechain thor, omg bmw, omg billionaire partners yet non of it works and the price keeps DROPPING

I'e just had a look now and it's crashed back below $3 despite all this apparent great news that gets released every week

Don't worry what I'm invested in, just saying calm the hype of vechain when the numbers say the total opposite and as everyone knows..... the numbers don't lie

Lol everything’s crashed. That happens when the markets dip by multiple billions. I’m comfortable with my hold. No need to continue this pointless conversation.

Back