Bitcoin currency of the future?

traders get on this....

Apricus biosciences inc

trading at 2.70 a share...
could potentially explode on feb 17th , when they get approval for a new breakthrough drug...
sorry its not crypto , but regular shares....

hahaha i hope no one listened to this advice!

EDIT:
to be fair to the poster, he did say potentially. and it all depended on whether the companies drug was approved by the FDA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. The WSJ is prone to hyperbole (not on the level of Fox news, but hardly reputable). The Korean authorities say they believe it was a heart attack.

I think the WSJ is decent, but they do blow things up a bit. Not on the level of CNBC when it comes to Crypto, but still.

What an interesting weird time to have a heart attack though lol.

Excellent insight as to how VeChain will be protecting their RFID data.

I think the WSJ is decent, but they do blow things up a bit. Not on the level of CNBC when it comes to Crypto, but still.

What an interesting weird time to have a heart attack though lol.

As far as crypto, I notice it's generally Forbes or CNBC who publish stories (beyond the crypto blogs) and they all tend to focus on subjective, pessimistic sides of things.

My thoughts on WSJ are on it as a whole, though. I used to read it because I was enamored with information on the stock market, but I quickly drew the impression that it leans toward the right, politically, and while its stock information can be interesting, its political tones carry a benign sense of political bias, which makes me sick.

Last edited:
As far as crypto, I notice it's generally Forbes or CNBC who publish stories (beyond the crypto blogs) and they all tend to focus on subjective, pessimistic sides of things.

My thoughts on WSJ are on it as a whole, though. I used to read it because I was enamored with information on the stock market, but I quickly drew the impression that it leans toward the right, politically, and while its stock information can be interesting, its political tones carry a benign sense of political bias, which makes me sick.

It’s most certainly does carry a right leaning slant. I’m one of those fiscally conservative socially liberal type people. I get my news from many different places and it’s hard for me to find anything that’s not slanted.

CNBC is the most poisonous news publication for crypto out there. There’s one girl who only reports negative news. When the CFTC came out and said let crypto flourish, she didn’t say a word. She’s a narcissist who gets off ruining people’s good time by posting bull crap.

It’s most certainly does carry a right leaning slant. I’m one of those fiscally conservative socially liberal type people. I get my news from many different places and it’s hard for me to find anything that’s not slanted.

CNBC is the most poisonous news publication for crypto out there. There’s one girl who only reports negative news. When the CFTC came out and said let crypto flourish, she didn’t say a word. She’s a narcissist who gets off ruining people’s good time by posting bull crap.

Their news is awful. I have never paid attention to CNBC (I read the Times, the BBC. and occasionally the SF Chronicle or the Nation) but they play it at my gym non stop and it literally does nothing but pander to the ratings game by obsessing over Trump. It casts the impression of a talk show. Visual news media is literally dying - crushed by corporate influence and the stupidity of the masses watching it.

Last edited:
Yeah fuck that noise. And Americans/western people should be especially careful as not to catch a charge for funding/supporting terrorism or a regime violating human rights.

I'm quite curious to see how it will work. I guess it's the 1st government launched cryptocurrency, and Venezuela has all the interest to keep it afloat. Doesn't mean they will be able to do something significant with it, but it's a move to watch.

Venezuela has not the best credibility right now, and most opinions on the article seem to be predicting a failure, but I could bet that some countries like Japan, the non-€ scandinavian countries, Singapore and maybe some others will have a serious look on the PETRO evolution.

Weirdest thing is that it's supposed to be backed by oïl, while this being illegal in Venezuela.
Still, Venezuela has not much to gain if it's a scam, except short term gains, since their credibility would take a fatal hit

Edit add: And for the not supporting countries tied to terrorism or violation of human rights... well, the list gets quite short

I really need Bittrex to hurry up and support the Zclassic fork. Even then, with this market I really don't know how high I can realistically expect it to go but I would hope for £250. I have the problem that I am not signed up to Bittrex and Crytopia are not supporting the fork. That means that I will have to send my funds from Crytopia to a wallet then back right after the fork as ZClassic is likely to sink.

My strategy is to sell 75% pre-fork (this could be a mistake with the last ZCL fork Zen hit the exchanges at double the price) then with the profits I'll invest a third in WePower, a third to up my position in Oyster Pearl (fork coming up in just over a month) and use the last third for my travels to Asia.

I really need Bittrex to hurry up and support the Zclassic fork. Even then, with this market I really don't know how high I can realistically expect it to go but I would hope for £250. I have the problem that I am not signed up to Bittrex and Crytopia are not supporting the fork. That means that I will have to send my funds from Crytopia to a wallet then back right after the fork as ZClassic is likely to sink.

My strategy is to sell 75% pre-fork (this could be a mistake with the last ZCL fork Zen hit the exchanges at double the price) then with the profits I'll invest a third in WePower, a third to up my position in Oyster Pearl (fork coming up in just over a month) and use the last third for my travels to Asia.

Lol pretty ballsy. Wish I had the guts to do that but with my luck I’d be stuck at work when the shit hit the fan.

Nano making quite the recovery today.... actually the last 3 days has been pretty nuts.

Is today the day?

Ah.. Three days?

I’d have enough for a 10k node if I sold all of my other holdings. My two blue chips are NEO / ETH and I have ARK / STRAT / QASH as secondary’s. It’s VERY tempting to think about as I think VEN is on another level and I think they will continue to grow. They’re one of, if not the best performing crypto on the market in the last couple of months.

I’d have enough for a 10k node if I sold all of my other holdings. My two blue chips are NEO / ETH and I have ARK / STRAT / QASH as secondary’s. It’s VERY tempting to think about as I think VEN is on another level and I think they will continue to grow. They’re one of, if not the best performing crypto on the market in the last couple of months.

VEN is actually down relatively the same as everything else from the December highs. I believe it hit $9.90/10? So basically down about 35% or something around there. Looks to have a promising future, though. I've got a big 80 shares. Going to be buying quite a few breakfast sandwiches with my rich proceeds from.that investment.

What sources do you guys use to get your crypto information?

Back