Bitcoin currency of the future?

If thats your train of thought , why even post in this thread?
its full of anonymous people giving tips. In case you hadnt noticed.

You;re in the wrong thread if you dont want anonymous comment on trading...
which is precisely what you yourself are doing. From what I can see , you have nothing to offer..
Just some nerdy nit picker and know-it-all .

So you don't even track news about a stock you invested in? It's down 70% because the FDA did NOT approve it. Lol

which is precisely what you yourself are doing. From what I can see , you have nothing to offer..

I don't know what your experience is with stocks, but penny stocks which have lost 50-500% of their value, and are suddenly spiking based on HYPE are a joke. They will crash once the big players dump their shares.

poor guy. lol

Hc6xr2W.png

I don't know what your experience is with stocks, but penny stocks which have lost 50-500% of their value, and are suddenly spiking based on HYPE are a joke. They will crash once the big players dump their shares.
I'll give you a dollar if you can show me a stock that's gone down more than 100%

I'll give you a dollar if you can show me a stock that's gone down more than 100%

....Are you joking? Hundreds, if not thousands, have. I don't need to answer your question - it's just pathetic and ignorant. Good god, go to some thread about flat earth, moron.

name one stock that has gone down more than 100 percent

Growth has no ceiling something can go up 225% etc.

A stock can only fall to zero. Hence it can only lose 100%

Moran

Am I?

You might want to see if you understand the question.

Name a stock that has lost more than %100 of its value

If APPLE was $550 at 8am and was $0 at 5pm. What percent did it lose

A) 55%
B) 100%
C) potato
D) 550%

If APPLE was $550 at 8am and was $0 at 5pm. What percent did it lose

A) 55%
B) 100%
C) potato
D) 550%

I understand your meaningless point. it was a lame typo. You're just continuing a meaningless conversation. Obviously an idiot with nothing better to do.

This concludes Algebra 1 with CerebralKnievel. Tomorrows lesson: Getting rich with Crypto

Now there is one Caveat which I will point out, though I am fairly certain you don't see the difference. Gains, equity or ROI can be negative while value cant. But I don't want to overwhelm you. Rest up, tomorrows a big day.

Crypto Diem!

This concludes Algebra 1 with CerebralKnievel. Tomorrows lesson: Getting rich with Crypto

I would destroy you in math or any other test of the mind. You're an insecure pussy who pursues meaningless little quibbles online to fortify your lacking self esteem. To top it off, you would never even consider running your little ego game with me in reality. Don't act like a tough guy in an online forum.

You sound like a calm collected, and quite intelligent individual. You certainly weren't acting like a tough guy on an internet forum. And you sure are good at math!

In light of the constant Coinbase screw ups, bull market upswing and imminent product launch- Ethos is a great play right now. Their mission is to replace Coinbase and then some.

You're right, there's so much bad investment advice in this thread already, while single out just the one

Last edited:
Back