Bitcoin currency of the future?

Bitcoin is the first but unbalanced.
Blockchain is the future

Last edited:
Bitcoin is the first but unbalanced.
Bockchain is the future
Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum appear to stand the best chance of upending Bitcoin. They both have to struggle with the fact that it owns the brand, right now, in their own way (Bitcoin Cash because most probably wouldn't realize that is distinct from Bitcoin, and Ethereum because nobody knows what the hell it is).

Now's a good time to buy

How right you were....
crying-michael-jordan-animated-gif.gif

Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum appear to stand the best chance of upending Bitcoin. They both have to struggle with the fact that it owns the brand, right now, in their own way (Bitcoin Cash because most probably wouldn't realize that is distinct from Bitcoin, and Ethereum because nobody knows what the hell it is).

Bitcoin cash is a scam created by a con artist. It's not going to go anywhere but down. Ethereum however is a revolutionary technology. I've become fascinated by dapps and it's potential.

i have over 15k invested in dogecoin, and its down 30%, i literaly just lost 5k worth of doge. fucking shit,.
Tell me you're joking. You're joking right? You weren't aware that dogecoin is just a joke currency? What, you put 15k into a joke currency because it was trading for less than a penny in hopes you would become a millionaire overnight? If you had put that 15k into BTC in september when you posted this, your investment would now be worth over 40 grand.
giphy.gif

I just read the other day that a ship owner recently accepted a freight payment in bitcoin.

Well since i got in to eth this week, I expect it to come crashing down any day now.
Does anyone know a good website to get some analysis on Ethereum? All the reports I can find on it either tell me i'm gonna be a millionaire in weeks, or its going to crash at any moment now

Sold all my shit lately (Eth and Bitcoin) since it's all so high and made a tidy profit. Just waiting for a crash to buy in again but shit's been stable for ages now. I feel naked when I'm not holding anything

Sold all my shit lately (Eth and Bitcoin) since it's all so high and made a tidy profit. Just waiting for a crash to buy in again but shit's been stable for ages now. I feel naked when I'm not holding anything
I've been waiting for a crash to get into Bitcoin myself. Should've bought 2 when they were 780 bucks each back in March or so.

You should have bought back in when btc was down to 9300. Now its a touch under 13k.

Well since i got in to eth this week, I expect it to come crashing down any day now.
Does anyone know a good website to get some analysis on Ethereum? All the reports I can find on it either tell me i'm gonna be a millionaire in weeks, or its going to crash at any moment now
I'm really curious as to how ether will play out in the long run. As far as the underlying tech goes, ethereum is the most revolutionary of all. It has the ability to completely change the world through dapps (decentralized apps). The tech is incredible and something I learn about every day. How that relates to the value of ether though is beyond me. All I know is I want in.

I'm really curious as to how ether will play out in the long run. As far as the underlying tech goes, ethereum is the most revolutionary of all. It has the ability to completely change the world through dapps (decentralized apps). The tech is incredible and something I learn about every day. How that relates to the value of ether though is beyond me. All I know is I want in.
Yeah i read about that, it was the reason i decided to go for Eth instead of btc. But Btc seems to keep on rising faster regardless

You should have bought back in when btc was down to 9300. Now its a touch under 13k.

iirc I bought when it was like 9700. Hopefully it dips back below that sometime but it looks so strong at the moment

Yeah i read about that, it was the reason i decided to go for Eth instead of btc. But Btc seems to keep on rising faster regardless
I think investments in btc, eth, and ltc are all smart investments. I don't believe ether and bitcoin will ultimately serve the same purpose/role. If I'm wrong, ether overtakes bitcoin. In ether it seems that data=money and money=data. It has the power to completely change the internet, programming and how governments are run. We'll see. We're in for a wild ride.

Damn I wish I would've gotten into this stuff a few weeks ago. What do you guys feel like is the best to invest some in right now?

Bitcoin is super high right now, but Eth seems to have dipped a little. I'm considering buying a share of bitcoin, some Eth, and maybe something like Ripple.

Last edited:
Damn I wish I would've gotten into this stuff a few weeks ago. What do you guys feel like is the best to invest some in right now?

Bitcoin is super high right now, but Eth seems to have dipped a little. I'm considering putting 5k in Bitcoin, 5k in Eth, and maybe 5k in Ripple (its only like $0.24)
Ripple is bullshit, do not throw away your money on it. It's a crypto that is made for financial instiutiions and violates all the fundamentals of why cryptos exist in the first place. Don't go looking for cheap altcoins in the hopes they're going to surge like eth, btc and ltc and make you rich. LTC is seriously undervalued right now and should be worth 10-25% of what BTC is. Put money into LTC and ether. Wait to see if bitcoin comes down/corrects. It's on a crazy bull run right now.

Ripple is bullshit, do not throw away your money on it. It's a crypto that is made for financial instiutiions and violates all the fundamentals of why cryptos exist in the first place. Don't go looking for cheap altcoins in the hopes they're going to surge like eth, btc and ltc and make you rich. LTC is seriously undervalued right now and should be worth 10-25% of what BTC is. Put money into LTC and ether. Wait to see if bitcoin comes down/corrects. It's on a crazy bull run right now.
Thanks. So how do I invest in this stuff? I'll probably put some in LTC and ETH then.

Thanks. So how do I invest in this stuff? I'll probably put some in LTC and ETH then.
The noob exchange/wallet is coinbase. It's a US based exchange complying with regulators and backed by serious investors. It's got a clean mobile app that is easy to use. The problem is that they rape you with fees. Start off with 5k or less on there, learn how it all works, learn how to use an offline/hardware wallets. After that you can go big by trading on Gdax (owned by coinbase, no mobile app, but negligble fees).

Honestly you should just go on a youtube binge watching videos learning as much as you can. But you can get started right off the bat by downloading the coinbase app, setting up an account, verifying your ID, and buying LTC/BTC/ETH. Just don't put a huge amount of money on there (5k+) until you have a solid grasp of the fundamentals. It's important once you starting dealing with larger sums of money, that you learn how to move your coins from the exchange to an offline-hardware wallet where you and only you have acccess to your coins.

Last edited:
Back