Bitcoin currency of the future?

I think in other countries Crypto is more mainstream then here. A good article came out about how south koreans are really banking on crypto to help them close the wealth gap (how realisitic that is remains to be seen), we have some european countries using to for multiple reason on a government level, and we also have the pathetic attempt of venezula creating it for a national currency. I think you are misunderstanding what is actually going on and are looking at it at face value, and since its something pretty new and completely different it looks like fools gold. ICOs are a form of investing in company. The one thing I DO think is retarded is how some of these coins are bringing in billions with NO prototype. On the flip side you have alibaba creating a mining platform, Envion creating mobile datacenters, smart contracts for energy, blockchain tracking for publishing rights in books and music, and a ton of other things. I get that there is a ton of over-valued items out there. In regards to platforms though, if its the baseline to be an alternative to EFTs or wire transfers, I believe it can easily be valued very, very highly. Its a in a weird space because its investing in a foundation of something that could eventually replace conventional banking, contract writing, asset management, etc how much is that worth in theory vs practice is a big unknown.

I at least am investing in the idea and spirit of it. I also already made a decent amount of money, I dont have an illusion this is going to magically make everyone rich. The coins I invest in have solid white papers, and are actually attacking known problems. The amount of projects is so broad its like saying if you back ANY project on kickstarter you are an idiot and they are all selling nothing. Thats not the case. You can choose not to invest, and perhaps put money into an REIT or similar. Crypto isn't going anywhere, but I would ask you take a look at it for more then face value, hell even Chase and other banks are starting to recant what they said earlier about it being fake. I get cryptobros are super annoying with the amount of hype they throw out there, but you might be missing something really great if you just trash the entire space.

This.

None of what Der Fraudsbar here posted matters at all.

It doesn't matter if Ethereum has a nice platform. Is it worth 103 BILLION dollars... is Ethereum, some nice tech with some future application worth TWICE as much as Tesla?

Because that's what you're looking at with it's current price. And remember, Tesla is priced speculatively as well (which means it's currently overpriced due to the expectation of it performing better down the road)

And yet, Ethereum... is worth DOUBLE.

Now even if you wanted to defend that position, is it a good investment? Probably not. All this gets thrown out the window in bubble environments because it can be insanely overvalued (like Ripple) So in the short term Ethereum could ride hype to 2-3k, sure... but inevitably someone will be left holding the bag when the smart money safely exits.
The market caps of crypto are so much different than traditional market caps they really shouldn't be compared.

1. Ethereum is not a company
2. Coins are not shares, and anyone can buy them down to 6 decimals
3. The number of coins available is typically much lower than the total made
4. Speculation is absolutely insane compared to traditional stocks
5. These coins are worldwide, not restricted to a single stock market

Truly apples to oranges. Crypto and traditional financial markets are vastly different beasts. Can't you tell just by watching prices jump 200% in a day then losing 50% the next?

Look dude, either you're going to argue with me within the confines of reality, or I'm going to block you and you can argue with the wall using your imaginary and delusional talking points. There are plenty of real and valid criticisms that you be pointing out but instead you're being an ignorant dip-shit arguing completely out of ignorance and making yourself look like an idiot.

You stated, there are NO real-world use cases for this tech.
I have provided several examples of real-world working use-cases.
As expected, you move the goal post and change your argument to mass-adoption.

That's literally how ANY STOCK OR COMMODITY WORKS YOU JACKASS.

You go ahead and remain a hater and a loser. The rest of us are out here making money and believe that the block-chain is going to change the world as we actually understand the technology and have spent time researching it unlike yourself.
Oh noes! You're thinking of blocking me? Do you think I give a shit about a snake oil shill like you pressing the block button? Of all the so called real work uses you cited, all of them are simply experiments. Having larger corporations funding them doesn't mean a damn thing, as tens of thousands of start-ups receives such assistance. Vast majority of these fizzle before they ever see the light of the market. So far, blockchain is a solution to a non-existing problem. It has potential, but you act like it's Jesus reincarnated.

https://hackernoon.com/ten-years-in-nobody-has-come-up-with-a-use-case-for-blockchain-ee98c180100
http://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-blockchain-the-hypethe-opportunity-and-what-you-should-do/$FILE/ey-blockchain-the-hypethe-opportunity-and-what-you-should-do.pdf

And no you ignorant dipshit, that's not how stock and commodities works. Stock is based on predicted earning of a company, and having shares gives you part ownership of the said company. You get a dividend payment from its corporate profits. Commodities are based trading of physical goods or services. The fact that you claim stocks and commodities work in the same way your fairy coins do shows the depth of your stupidity. Your fraud coins don't have any intrinsic future revenue stream. They aren't future contracts on physical goods. You're buying your coins in the hopes that someone else will purchase it for more. It's pure speculation, plain and simple.

Just because you made a few grands, you're acting like you're some sort of investment guru. Cryptocurrency fanboys are the vegans of the investment world, loud, proud and obnoxious. If you're advertising your coins because you think somehow blockchain will take over the world, you're a dumbfuck. If you're encouraging others to buy in because it will push your coins higher, you're a scum.

So which is it, dumbfuck or scum?

Last edited:
Oh noes! You're thinking of blocking me? Do you think I give a shit about a snake oil shill like you pressing the block button? Of all the so called real work uses you cited, all of them are simply experiments. Having larger corporations funding them doesn't mean a damn thing, as tens of thousands of start-ups receives such assistance. Vast majority of these fizzle before they ever see the light of the market. So far, blockchain is a solution to a non-existing problem.

https://hackernoon.com/ten-years-in-nobody-has-come-up-with-a-use-case-for-blockchain-ee98c180100
http://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-blockchain-the-hypethe-opportunity-and-what-you-should-do/$FILE/ey-blockchain-the-hypethe-opportunity-and-what-you-should-do.pdf

And no you ignorant dipshit, that's not how stock and commodities works. Stock is based on predicting earning of a company, and having shares gives you part ownership of the said company. You get a dividend payment from its corporate profits. Commodities are based trading of physical goods or services. The fact that you claim stocks and commodities work in the same way your fairy coins do shows the depth of your stupidity. Your fraud coins don't have any intrinsic future revenue stream. They aren't future contracts on physical goods. You're buying your coins in the hopes that someone else will purchase it for more. It's pure speculation, plain and simple.

Just because you made a few grands, you're acting like you're some sort of investment guru. Cryptocurrency fanboys are the vegans of the investment world, loud, proud and obnoxious. If you're advertising your coins because you think somehow blockchain will take over the world, you're a dumbfuck. If you're encouraging others to buy in because it will push your coins higher, you're a scum.

So which is it, dumbfuck or scum?
Ah, one more loser I don't have to respond to anymore, my shoulders feel lighter already. Stay broke you ignorant ass moron . I'm sure those housing prices in Vancouver are helping ;)

Ah, one more loser I don't have to respond to anymore, my shoulders feel lighter already. Stay broke you ignorant ass moron . I'm sure those housing prices in Vancouver are helping ;)
Yep, keep your head inside your anus and maybe your fantasy will come true. You think I am broke because I don't buy into cryptocurrency? You're pushing fanboyism to the next level. I was wondering why people call you Der Fraudbar.

i've lost everything to crypto, marge, the kids everything but my precious,precious gun.

The market caps of crypto are so much different than traditional market caps they really shouldn't be compared.

1. Ethereum is not a company
2. Coins are not shares, and anyone can buy them down to 6 decimals
3. The number of coins available is typically much lower than the total made
4. Speculation is absolutely insane compared to traditional stocks
5. These coins are worldwide, not restricted to a single stock market

Truly apples to oranges. Crypto and traditional financial markets are vastly different beasts. Can't you tell just by watching prices jump 200% in a day then losing 50% the next?

Ok I'm willing to entertain this.

So you explained how cryptos and traditional financial markets act differently. Ok.

But why is the market cap of the coin still not relevant as a valuation?

For instance, there is a coin that applies only to the Dental Industry.... Dentacoin, clever right?

It costs a fraction of a penny, and it's up 3375% in the past month. It has a circulating supply of 325 BILLION and a total supply of 1.8 TRILLION with an eventual cap of 8 TRILLION.

Its market cap is about 800 million at the moment. A month ago the market cap was 26 Million. Nothing happened in the past month to change the value, other than peoples awareness that it exists.

Another fun stat... if the price stays exactly the same until the eventual supply cap. That would give Dentacoin a 22 Billion dollar market cap. Larger than some Mid-Cap national health insurance companies lol.

So even though the market caps behave differently in this obnoxious bubble... please explain to me how Dentacoin ever has a chance in hell in justifying that "Price"? Or, why it's not necessary to do so.

ITT - we've learned that everyone who believes in cryptocurrencies and the block-chain is a scumbag <45><45><45><45><45>
Millions of Japanese and Koreans, all scumbags, because they believe in a new form of tech and currency!

Yep, keep your head inside your anus and maybe your fantasy will come true. You think I am broke because I don't buy into cryptocurrency? You're pushing fanboyism to the next level. I was wondering why people call you Der Fraudbar.

Ah yes, Der Fraudsbar is catching on. What a delightful development.

Oh and btw... you said "a few grand" in talking about Der Fraudsbars Crypto gains. Rest assured, while some of us have indeed earned a few grand or more, Der Fraudsbar trades with his college level pittance... Which is why he avoids using whole numbers in all of his posts.

He is quick to tell you. "I'm up 80%!" But neglects to mention that's on $200 max.

You also won't hear about any losses (like during this weeks crash) He didn't own any Crpyto's until December (so he's a complete fucking noob) and most of the cryptos he talks about or recommends he has no money in for the simple fact that... well... he has no money.

;
Ah yes, Der Fraudsbar is catching on. What a delightful development.

Oh and btw... you said "a few grand" in talking about Der Fraudsbars Crypto gains. Rest assured, while some of us have indeed earned a few grand or more, Der Fraudsbar trades with his college level pittance... Which is why he avoids using whole numbers in all of his posts.

He is quick to tell you. "I'm up 80%!" But neglects to mention that's on $200 max.

You also won't hear about any losses (like during this weeks crash) He didn't own any Crpyto's until December (so he's a complete fucking noob) and most of the cryptos he talks about or recommends he has no money in for the simple fact that... well... he has no money.

Ive been laughing at most of these, because, well, they're funny. Nonetheless, he hasn't ever tried to to convince anyone to invest in any coins. I have made a few buys based on his opinions and they worked out well for me.

I boil down everything said from him and many other people, and ultimately it has been working out. Even your own advice to apply caution to the extent of ones investment in a volatile and unpredictable speculative investment (though that should be common sense for anyone with half a brain). This thread as a whole has produced some good information for the newcomer to the field, and I think we all know to take such advice with a grain of salt. Shit, even professional stock advisors don't really know jack shit, at the end of the day.

We should all be looking out for one another rather than sandbagging, and while your two opinions might be polarized to one another (I actuslly don't believe they are, entirely) this thread is too great to degenerate into name calling bullshit.

I think in other countries Crypto is more mainstream then here. A good article came out about how south koreans are really banking on crypto to help them close the wealth gap (how realisitic that is remains to be seen), we have some european countries using to for multiple reason on a government level, and we also have the pathetic attempt of venezula creating it for a national currency. I think you are misunderstanding what is actually going on and are looking at it at face value, and since its something pretty new and completely different it looks like fools gold. ICOs are a form of investing in company. The one thing I DO think is retarded is how some of these coins are bringing in billions with NO prototype. On the flip side you have alibaba creating a mining platform, Envion creating mobile datacenters, smart contracts for energy, blockchain tracking for publishing rights in books and music, and a ton of other things. I get that there is a ton of over-valued items out there. In regards to platforms though, if its the baseline to be an alternative to EFTs or wire transfers, I believe it can easily be valued very, very highly. Its a in a weird space because its investing in a foundation of something that could eventually replace conventional banking, contract writing, asset management, etc how much is that worth in theory vs practice is a big unknown.

I at least am investing in the idea and spirit of it. I also already made a decent amount of money, I dont have an illusion this is going to magically make everyone rich. The coins I invest in have solid white papers, and are actually attacking known problems. The amount of projects is so broad its like saying if you back ANY project on kickstarter you are an idiot and they are all selling nothing. Thats not the case. You can choose not to invest, and perhaps put money into an REIT or similar. Crypto isn't going anywhere, but I would ask you take a look at it for more then face value, hell even Chase and other banks are starting to recant what they said earlier about it being fake. I get cryptobros are super annoying with the amount of hype they throw out there, but you might be missing something really great if you just trash the entire space.
If wealth gap is what you're looking to address with cryptocurrencies, then you're possibly looking at the biggest failure in history. Approximately 4% of investors own 95% of existing Bitcoins, and I don't imagine statistics are better for altcoins either. Since cryptocurrencies do not generate any revenue on their own, the valuation comes from new investors buying in. Since the market skyrocketed last year, that means it was fresh investors' money giving cryptocurrencies their current value. Nobody is buying them because they're going to use them for day to day transactions. They're rushing in because they think value will go up. That's called speculation. Having 4% of people owning 95% of the coins while 95% of market cap coming from new investors is a recipe for disaster.

Blockchain as a technology has interesting potentials, but unrealized potentials. The coins are a byproduct of this emerging technology, and is really worthless. Some posters are are encouraging people to buy into these coins, citing blockchain as the future. If they are doing it purposely knowing blockchain and cryptocurrencies aren't the same, they're selling snake oil to you. I think the passage below articulates my point very well, better than I could in my own words.

To illustrate imagine that someone had found a cure for cancer and posted the step-by-step instructions on how to make it on-line, freely available for anyone to use. Now imagine that the same person also created a product called Cancer-Pill using their own instructions, trade marked it, and started selling it to the highest bidders. I think we can all agree a cure for cancer is immensely valuable to society (blockchain may or may not be, we still have to see), however, how much is a Cancer-Pill worth?

How does this apply to Bitcoin? Well, Bitcoin is simply the initial Cancer-Pill, but as mentioned above there are now 1,365 different “pills” in production and counting. While creating a cancer pill, even with step-by-step instructions, would require some materials, equipment and incur some costs, the production of a random generic e-coin costs pretty damn close to $0. All you need is a website and some hype. The bottom line is that while a cancer pill is very valuable, it would not be a good investment to buy up the pills for far above the cost of making them, if the formula for making them is freely available to anyone. Similarly buying Bitcoin, or any other e-coin, is a bad investment even if you truly believe block-chain technology will change the world.

http://www.unassumingbanker.com/2017/12/28/bitcoin-actually-worth/

In short, you can have high hopes in blockchain without being a coin fanboy like Der Fraudsbar. If you're investing in coins because you plan to dump it to other suckers, that's fine. I don't judge you for how you make your money in a free market. He's telling people it's a great investment to own part of the future. That's malicious fraudulence.

Ok I'm willing to entertain this.

So you explained how cryptos and traditional financial markets act differently. Ok.

But why is the market cap of the coin still not relevant as a valuation?

For instance, there is a coin that applies only to the Dental Industry.... Dentacoin, clever right?

It costs a fraction of a penny, and it's up 3375% in the past month. It has a circulating supply of 325 BILLION and a total supply of 1.8 TRILLION with an eventual cap of 8 TRILLION.

Its market cap is about 800 million at the moment. A month ago the market cap was 26 Million. Nothing happened in the past month to change the value, other than peoples awareness that it exists.

Another fun stat... if the price stays exactly the same until the eventual supply cap. That would give Dentacoin a 22 Billion dollar market cap. Larger than some Mid-Cap national health insurance companies lol.

So even though the market caps behave differently in this obnoxious bubble... please explain to me how Dentacoin ever has a chance in hell in justifying that "Price"? Or, why it's not necessary to do so.
I'm obviously not explaining it well enough because you're still trying to rationalize crypto market caps through comparisons to businesses. But I'll keep trying to make sense of it in this regard. Also I do agree that market cap is an okay way to evaluate coins- but only against other coins, certainly not Google or Amazon market caps.

Would you agree that, if for some reason Apple and its stock holders decided to sell ALL shares, most of the impending dumpster fire would be bought up, avoiding complete collapse? Or if major, prominent companies filed bankruptcy that they'd be bought up before becoming completely worthless?

In crypto the chances of going to absolute zero are very real. There's no safety net, no angels to swoop down and rescue. No strong public opinion or belief in most coins. No. If major holders of coins sold large amounts the "value" is crashing hard.

Also, keep in mind that often times there are major individual or group stake holders who own and control 20, 30, 40%+ of all coins and can(legally) inflate prices through market manipulation. Without regulation this kinda shit is rampant. Look at the #3 coin Ripple- the creators of it control 60% of all coins and that's the public figure. They very well could control more, giving them an even greater grip on the market.

Such a level of control mixed with some public hype makes it pretty easy to inflate(and deflate hence pump n dump) market caps. And I do agree that essentially every coin has an inflated market cap because otherwise it doesn't make sense. There's simply not half a trillion dollars worth of value in Crypto- not yet anyway.

;

Ive been laughing at most of these, because, well, they're funny. Nonetheless, he hasn't ever tried to to convince anyone to invest in any coins. I have made a few buys based on his opinions and they worked out well for me.

I boil down everything said from him and many other people, and ultimately it has been working out. Even your own advice to apply caution to the extent of ones investment in a volatile and unpredictable speculative investment (though that should be common sense for anyone with half a brain). This thread as a whole has produced some good information for the newcomer to the field, and I think we all know to take such advice with a grain of salt. Shit, even professional stock advisors don't really know jack shit, at the end of the day.

We should all be looking out for one another rather than sandbagging, and while your two opinions might be polarized to one another (I actuslly don't believe they are, entirely) this thread is too great to degenerate into name calling bullshit.
Der Fraudsbar reminds me of this guy, except this guy is actually doing a parody. Replace Bitcoin with cryptocurrencies he advertises and you'd have him down to a tee.

Funny enough, Der Fraudsbar is also an obnoxious vegan.

;

Glad you enjoy it to some degree.

However, go reread around post #940 or so and onward.

As "obvious" as my advice was, it was simply to counterbalance Der Fraudsbar's obnoxious juvenile hype. Because he was playing with maybe a couple hundred dollars and advising people who are new and coming to the table with thousands.

So I came in and said, ok hold on... this jackass doesn't know anything, this run isn't sustainable, don't enter this under the idea that it is, at all.

Fraudbar was predicting a $360 Litecoin by the end of that week, he was predicting a $2k Litecoin by the end of the year 2018. Meanwhile I was saying you'd definitely get another shot at it below $200 and from there, who the hell knows.

He kept accusing me of spreading FUD, but really I was just tempering his baseless hype.

If wealth gap is what you're looking to address with cryptocurrencies, then you're possibly looking at the biggest failure in history. Approximately 4% of investors own 95% of existing Bitcoins, and I don't imagine statistics are better for altcoins either. Since cryptocurrencies do not generate any revenue on their own, the valuation comes from new investors buying in. Since the market skyrocketed last year, that means it was fresh investors' money giving cryptocurrencies their current value. Nobody is buying them because they're going to use them for day to day transactions. They're rushing in because they think value will go up. That's called speculation. Having 4% of people owning 95% of the coins while 95% of market cap coming from new investors is a recipe for disaster.

Blockchain as a technology has interesting potentials, but unrealized potentials. The coins are a byproduct of this emerging technology, and is really worthless. Some posters are are encouraging people to buy into these coins, citing blockchain as the future. If they are doing it purposely knowing blockchain and cryptocurrencies aren't the same, they're selling snake oil to you. I think the passage below articulates my point very well, better than I could in my own words.

In short, you can have high hopes in blockchain without being a coin fanboy like Der Fraudsbar. If you're investing in coins because you plan to dump it to other suckers, that's fine. I don't judge you for how you make your money in a free market. He's telling people it's a great investment to own part of the future. That's malicious fraudulence.

Fair points, I have been in this sector for a few years, which isn't much, and my investment is in the spirit of the technology. As I pointed out with Korean, its an interesting idea and it seems to hit everyone differently, I was also quick to say that its probably not realistic. You are picking single things out and nailing them to the wall. I am not a big enough fool to thing we are using them for day to day transaction now, but I do fully believe we will in the future. Just today Meansk and IBM patterned to try to use blockchain in commercial shipping in order to create an all in one solution for customs/tracking/asset management etc. The use cases are their, its not about finding completely new problems, its about innovating on old ones. Yes, right now it may seem like there are better solutions or the current ledger works fine, but if we dont try, we dont get anywhere. I think you also grossly misunderstand that some people actually are buying these currencies to use, especially in smaller countries, or where there is a ton of government corruption. I agree its not the majority but those people exist, and they have a need to for this. I am not trying to get you to buy into, but what I am trying to get across is we all see things differently and those that really believe and have been involved in some form or way in the development or community are trying to change the world, even if thats a small chance.

To your point about maliciousness, the only people I can honestly say are guilty of that are a lot of these ICOs, this needs some vetting, but part of being in the "wild west" is you win and you lose. DYOR is key.

As for the coins themselves, I do not think investing in something like Vechain or Ripple is a terrible idea, but I also dont think its going to make me rich. I dont want to devulge what I have made over the past few years because its not important as that is not my base for investing. My base is indeed that this could very well decentralize a lot of things, and while those links you posted are well written and underscore a need for caution, the sentiment is still that this could be a big shift. One must temper their expectations in knowing we are a LONG ways off from realizing any huge adoption, and years out from even a medium of support. That shouldnt take away form the potential excitement that is underlying, and outright stamping on anyone saying its worth a few bucks I think is counter productive. If you are opposed at what der is saying, then offer an alternative, like a great dividend stocks, or maybe some stocks or spider funds you like. The problem with some people is the more you tell them its the worst thing ever then more they keep doing it (conor fans hahah), but if you say hey I get it, but look at this other thing that is equally as exciting and profitable or whatever, then maybe they will listen. No one likes to be talked down to.

Anyway, im good on this thread, its to heated lol.

I'm obviously not explaining it well enough because you're still trying to rationalize crypto market caps through comparisons to businesses. But I'll keep trying to make sense of it in this regard. Also I do agree that market cap is an okay way to evaluate coins- but only against other coins, certainly not Google or Amazon market caps.

Would you agree that, if for some reason Apple and its stock holders decided to sell ALL shares, most of the impending dumpster fire would be bought up, avoiding complete collapse? Or if major, prominent companies filed bankruptcy that they'd be bought up before becoming completely worthless?

In crypto the chances of going to absolute zero are very real. There's no safety net, no angels to swoop down and rescue. No strong public opinion or belief in most coins. No. If major holders of coins sold large amounts the "value" is crashing hard.

Also, keep in mind that often times there are major individual or group stake holders who own and control 20, 30, 40%+ of all coins and can(legally) inflate prices through market manipulation. Without regulation this kinda shit is rampant. Look at the #3 coin Ripple- the creators of it control 60% of all coins and that's the public figure. They very well could control more, giving them an even greater grip on the market.

Such a level of control mixed with some public hype makes it pretty easy to inflate(and deflate hence pump n dump) market caps. And I do agree that essentially every coin has an inflated market cap because otherwise it doesn't make sense. There's simply not half a trillion dollars worth of value in Crypto- not yet anyway.

I read this and think you made my point for me.

By and large, these are awful long term investments as they will never come close to justify the price you're paying for them.

Bitcoin / Litecoin have a chance as digital gold / silver. Perhaps Ethereum if it takes over the way we do things in the world.

Market cap is a decent way to measure the current price of a coin, it's actually a far better way than to try and use the price itself. And more than that, it's the clearest sign that it's in a dangerous bubble. Because for coins like Dentacoin (lmao) and Ripple (ouch) they have no chance at ever justifying the price as it stands today.

If I was investing in Altcoins... I would definitely target more small cap coins regardless of "price", than I would large cap coins that cost less than a dollar.

It just speaks to the relative novices in this space that see coin like TRON and call it cheap because it's 8 cents. It's actually really fucking expensive.

Edit: That doesn't mean you can't still play this like the short term dumpster fire it is... but you have to time it right.

Der Fraudsbar reminds me of this guy, except this guy is actually doing a parody. Replace Bitcoin with cryptocurrencies he advertises and you'd have him down to a tee.

Funny enough, Der Fraudsbar is also an obnoxious vegan.

Ha this guy is awesome, all his videos are gold.

By and large, these are awful long term investments as they will never come close to justify the price you're paying for them.

Bitcoin / Litecoin have a chance as digital gold / silver. Perhaps Ethereum if it takes over the way we do things in the world.

Market cap is a decent way to measure the current price of a coin, it's actually a far better way than to try and use the price itself. And more than that, it's the clearest sign that it's in a dangerous bubble. Because for coins like Dentacoin (lmao) and Ripple (ouch) they have no chance at ever justifying the price as it stands today.

If I was investing in Altcoins... I would definitely target more small cap coins regardless of "price", than I would large cap coins that cost less than a dollar.

It just speaks to the relative novices in this space that see coin like TRON and call it cheap because it's 8 cents. It's actually really fucking expensive.

Edit: That doesn't mean you can't still play this like the short term dumpster fire it is... but you have to time it right.

Ok I lied, I have questions,

You dont think betting a little on Ripple as the "bankers" token is ok? Its like the anti to the central ideas behind crypto which makes it humorous to me. No I dont think its going to go 10x, but doubling I could see. I almost like holding on it (especially if this money gram thing plays out well), just due to the fact its everything you shouldn't have in a token. Ha.

TRX is terrible, as is Dentacoin and Weedcoin and all that bullshit, no product, collect a bunch of money copy paste a white paper. Those are the things that will fuck people.

If Apple created "Applecoin", what would be your best guess as to its crypto market cap?

I just don't take crypto market caps as true values like I do stocks. Things are far too immature to be making that comparison. It's a good way to measure value, because it's literally the only way due to the unprecedented market they're in. It's all relative.

Back