Bispings retirement fight

Who do you think Bisping should fight for his last fight?

I have seen several want to see a Rashad rematch. I personally would like to see him do a trilogy fight with Rockhold.
I think he should take some time off first, if he doesn't he'll just get ktfo again

I have seen several want to see a Rashad rematch. I personally would like to see him do a trilogy fight with Rockhold.

It has to be Rockhold, agreed.

This card is weak af.

Bisping vs Machida is clearly the fight to make.

I repeat, Bisping vs. Nick Diaz, San Jose, June 2018. Bisping needs a retirement fight. Every one of Nick's fights is his retirement fight. Let's see it. Five-round main event, obviously. We all know what Bisping's strategy will be and rightly so. Hopefully with twenty-five minutes to work with Diaz can find a way to put him away. The judges aren't fond of his style.

Honestly i think he should just retire. If he has to fight one more it sbould be against someone else who should just retire too. Rashad and anderson come to mind. I'd say vitor but he's fighting machia.

Rockhold would make sense or machida/Vitor but Bisping is a duck so he might go to japan where competition is easier

I have no great desire to see Bisping fight again or Vitor to fight again. But if Bisping fights Vitor? I’m deffo tuning in. Not sure why Bisping cant see this is the only fight we want him in if its his last.

I have no great desire to see Bisping fight again or Vitor to fight again. But if Bisping fights Vitor? I’m deffo tuning in. Not sure why Bisping cant see this is the only fight we want him in if its his last.

I've heard that Vitor's apparently going to fight Lyoto. o.o

It's certainly a TUF season I'd watch. TUF 20-Something: Team Cuba vs. Team UK. You can't say you ever saw that one coming.

That’d be great, 2 teams who struggle with basic English lol, Yoel would fuck him up so bad.

Rashad has had awful fight after awful fight for 6 years now. I don't trust him to be in any fight of significance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back