Bispings retirement fight

MemphisMafia

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who do you think Bisping should fight for his last fight?

I have seen several want to see a Rashad rematch. I personally would like to see him do a trilogy fight with Rockhold.

He should just retire. Dudes been rocked so many times it's unnerving. He's actually a pretty good dude by all accounts and I hope he finds a way to prosper without getting starched for a living.

Lol at "several". One random dude on Sherdog making a post is not "several".

Anyway, his best options would be Vitor or Lyoto. He wants to retire with a big name under his belt.

Should have been Vitor, makes (by far) the most sense, but I don't think Ping wants to possibly retire 0-2 vs Vitor, he can just write off the loss he does have as down to Vitor's PED use.

I think Bisping just wants a lay-up to go out on a W, he doesn't care about the name.

Jorge Masvidal

Handicap match against Faber and Benavidez

What's Hendo doing these days?

It'll be lyoto. He was mentioning it on his podcast. It's a good fight for both guys. It's just a matter of when

Hope he gets KO'd in typical Bisping fashion.

That's all I have to say about that.

Whether you like him or not its a testament to Bisping's drawing ability that people want to see him fight so many different opponents at any given time.

I'd like to see him fight the loser of Yoel/Rockhold if I only get to pick one fight. Preferably Yoel.

I liked the call out by Machida. Both are nearing the end. But he probably wants a higher ranked fighter... Could be Vitor...

He should just leave quietly and switch the lights out after him. I haven't forgiven his 17 months of shame and Mousasi being forced into leaving.

He said no to Belfort because since he wants a retirement fight too he's gonna come in juiced to the gills and not give a fuck since it's his last one

Bisping vs. Machida I'm guessing will be the match they make. He said Lyoto "ticks all the boxes" for a final fight and he respects him.. I'd put my money on it happening.

Back