Bisping's final fight

DC? lol, interesting choice. Whittaker though, he needs the belts to get unified.

He won't retire until he either loses or gets stripped because of never ending injuries. And this could take a while. Cause GSP, Whittaker and Romero are all easy fights for him. And he'd decision Weidman as well. Rockhold 3 is a guaranteed loss, though, as is him vs Silva 2, but he'll probably avoid those.

One option that's very realistic is him going out in a blaze of glory against DC at LHW.

If he retires after this fight all he will be known as is a duck like he is. Storied career lol those wins against Hendo and Andy were garbage hometown decisions.

And I am sure in your menstruating mind his KO of Rockhold was also a garbage hometown decision.

Congratulations. You have won today's Pamprin award.

041167300657.jpg

If he wins against GSP, Whittaker is the only option.

If he loses to GSP, maybe Rockhold is the best option.

I think Bisping knows his limitations and that Rockhold or Whitaker would probably destroy him. He beat Rockhold fair and square, and I would not go so far as to call it a fluke, but I imagine Bisping knows either of them beat him 9/10 times at the present moment. He is well past his prime.

I am not a huge Bisping fan, but the chafe he is causing so many does amuse me. I was delighted that he never fought that hypocrite, homophobic PED cheat Romero. Bisping has paid his cost of admission and then some when it comes to fighting steroid cheats. They have derailed title shots on more than 1 occasion.

But enough is enough as far as defending the title is concerned. I would personally love it of he just fought GSP, ratched up another bullshit title defense, then caused global menstruation as he vacates the title. That would free him up to fight the likes of Dan Hardy or a 51 y/o Ian 'The Machine' Freeman in England for his farewell fight. Ian is on a HUGE win streak. He has not lost a fight in over a decade and KO'd a former UFC HW champ in his last fight.

Whittaker, and if he finishes his career with consecutive wins after USADA over Silva, Rockold, Hendo, GSP and Whittaker, he will go down as one of the MW goats.

I think Bisping knows his limitations and that Rockhold or Whitaker would probably destroy him. He beat Rockhold fair and square, and I would not go so far as to call it a fluke, but I imagine Bisping knows either of them beat him 9/10 times at the present moment. He is well past his prime.

I am not a huge Bisping fan, but the chafe he is causing so many does amuse me. I was delighted that he never fought that hypocrite, homophobic PED cheat Romero. Bisping has paid his cost of admission and then some when it comes to fighting steroid cheats. They have derailed title shots on more than 1 occasion.

But enough is enough as far as defending the title is concerned. I would personally love it of he just fought GSP, ratched up another bullshit title defense, then caused global menstruation as he vacates the title. That would free him up to fight the likes of Dan Hardy or a 51 y/o Ian 'The Machine' Freeman in England for his farewell fight. Ian is on a HUGE win streak. He has not lost a fight in over a decade and KO'd a former UFC HW champ in his last fight.
Whittaker is not scary at all, his strength is cardio and that is Bisping's strength. Bisping WILL fight and beat Whittaker after GSP.

A part of me hopes schedules a rubber match with Rockhold, and then pulls out the day before the fight and retires and goes "nah nah nah nah" to Rockhold for the lulz.

A man can dream....

If he retires after this fight all he will be known as is a duck like he is. Storied career lol those wins against Hendo and Andy were garbage hometown decisions.

I always thought the Matt Hamill win was a BS hometown win as well...

That being said, you as well as all the casuals will be watching Silva fight Gastellum November 25 on a ufc fight night card.

Silva will continue fighting until he feels he can no longer hang with the best of them. Unlike Bisping, Silva hasn't taken much damage during his career. It was just those two losses against Weidman.

I would like to think Silva has trainers that are open and honest about his conditioning and how well he stacks up. That or the UFC will step in like they did with Mark Hunt.

That lame attempt at a insult, is almost as lame as Ronda's shadow boxing. Of course Silva hasn't taken much damage, when you're skilled like he his, and you're juiced to the grills, you're gonna have a good time in the octogon.

Also for his sake i hope you got the last part right, some of these fighters really need to have someone to tell them when to quit.

The Hendo fight was pretty close, even somewhat controversial because of the knockdowns. The Silva fight wasn't in any way, shape or form a hometown decission. I don't know why anyone would give that decission to Silva.

Agreed. I get people upset that Hendo wasn't a legit contender but the fight itself was not a robbery. I thought Hendo got he edge but close enough fight that it was not a robbery

In the SIlva fight Bisping clearly won the decision, but that is because Silva did almost nothing the entire fight and only spent about 1 minute actually fighting. Silva spent so much of that fight standing in striking range and just staring at Bisping not engaging. I was screaming at my TV "BOOO FUCKING DO SOMETHING!!" it was frustrating to watch that fight. Then when Silva finally did engage he swarmed Bisping, hurt him and dropped him, then proceeded to do nothing again for the rest of the fight. Silva did not seem to care about winning that fight

On topic I agree with most people saying if he beats GSP he has to fight Whittaker, if he loses to GSP he should give Rockhold his grudge match

Pretty sure he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Bisping is a smart guy, if the fight with GSP goes really well, he will defend one more time then ride off in the sunset, he is not the type of guy to stay until he becomes a broken shadow of his former self like Silva.

I do hope he fights one more time and wins, against a top opponent. The guy has a storied carrier, and his never give up attitude is something to admire...that and the fact that he was never a steroid abusing cunt like the lot of them in MMA.

Well no shit he could do whatever he wants, I was just expressing I'd like to see him fight those guys before he retires. Relax

Whittaker is not scary at all, his strength is cardio and that is Bisping's strength. Bisping WILL fight and beat Whittaker after GSP.

Nah. I appreciate your enthiusiasm, but, you are dreaming buddy. Bisping is 38 and has the mileage of a 42 y/o. He has fought 25 times since 07. He is just out of juice.

Outside of the Rockhold fight, look at his last several fights. Tepid decisions against middling opposition. He barely squeaked by lame journeymen and once great old-timers even more time weathered than he is. Whitaker is 26, just entering his prime and is still actually improving. It would not be close, and I think Bisping knows better.

I think Bisping does the job and fights Whitaker for the belt unification and goes out on his shield a hero in his home country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back