Bisping x Machida?

Machida looks exactly the same under USAda and never failed a test. He voluntarily submitted his supplements list with dhea listed on it, which is a dietary supplement you can buy at Walmart, and still somehow got a two year suspension. While jones got 1 year for testing positive for an estrogen blocker, which wouldn’t be in your system unless you put it there completely intentionally. Tell me which you think is worse. Also if you think bisping beats machida, you’re in denial.

Machida does not look the same and I'm a huge Machida fan. I give literally 0 shits about Bisping. He's acts like a douche every chance he gets and his skills are hella subpar.

Machida was muscular and ripped to the tits leading up to his title reign and the end of it. When USADA was implemented he went down to MW and after Andy popped, he looked soft as child!

If he was natty he would've been ripped to T at 185 but he looked noticeably soft and less ripped. He played the game smart...he got caught slipping with some bullshit but he played the game very smart

Last edited:
The irony of Bisping satiating himself with Machida's win over Belfort is Lyoto would do the same or worse to him.

It's the fight to make right now for sure. Machida KO'ing Vitor is impressive, but I still don't know if he could still hang with the top 10 of this generation, Vitor is absolutely done and thus not much of an indicator. Bisping vs Machida would be a fight of two legends, definitely something for the fans and definitely an honorable last fight for Bisping.

Don't think Bisping will fight him since Machida admitted to taking banned substances. Another Brazilian scumbag. Bisping would have tweeted that no matter which one of them got knocked out. Machida vs Belfort was battle of the roiders.

I hope it’s a fight Bisping takes. Probably the best fight for both of them right now. They’re both names so it’s worth some money, and they’re both on the south sides of their respective careers. I’d probably favor Machida but wouldn’t be completely shocked if Bisping took it.., I mean hell, he beat Silva and Rockhold.

Even a slow version of The Count will tool Machida. Machida just could never hack it in Mike's division.

Machida does not look the same and I'm a huge Machida fan. I give literally 0 shits about Bisping. He's acts like a douche every chance he gets and his skills are hella subpar.

Machida was muscular and ripped to the tits leading up to his title reign and the end of it. When USADA was implemented he went down to MW and after Andy popped, he looked soft as child!

If he was natty he would've been ripped to T at 185 but he looked noticeably soft and less ripped. He played the game smart...he got caught slipping with some bullshit but he played the game very smart
Lol dude does now look soft, the only time he looked super ripped was when he first started competeing st middleweight and he wasn’t cutting any weight at all. His first middleweight fight he literally went to a yoga class the morning of weigh ins to cut the last of his weight. If you look at his physique now as opposed to what he looked like when he was fighting st 205, he looks almost exactly the same. He still has the same abs but has a higher body fat percentage. As opposed to his other middleweight fights I mean.

Back