Bisping x Machida?

Koro

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Bisping thanks Machida for KOing Vitor, Machida calls out Bisping. Dana, make it happen and take my money!

“It’s very satisfying to see him lose if I’m honest. I don’t care for the guy. I think he’s built a career off being a cheat. The amount of insane steroids that he’s done over his life, over his career, is evident to see. I mean you go back and look at him in his early career, the guy was insanely jacked. When we fought he was insanely jacked, and now you look at him and he looks like a f**king beat up old man, and he’s getting knocked out like so and he’s performing like so. When he was juiced out of his mind, [he was] just f**king tearing through everybody. He has the hypocrisy to go out and talk about being a good person and this and that,” Bisping continued. “The guy’s a cheat, the guy has no honor. I would have loved to have been the person to do that, but it’s kind of still enjoyable to see him get what he deserves because he’s gone out and done that to many people and caused injuries. He f**ked up my eyeball, he’s the one to blame for that, so yeah. God bless Machida. Job well done.”

Aaaaaaand Stilllllllll a massive dick

But shit yes I'd watch it

Machida by KO.

BOOK IT DANA!!!

It is actually a very interesting match up.

Machida would likely be less cautious than normal, looking a spectacular highlight KO instead of going for a boring decision, which would simply secure a victory.

Machida is older, slower, and chinnier. However, all be has to do is watch the GSP and Gastellum fights to see the blueprint to beating Bisping. Fake with a strike to Bisping’s good eye and hit him on his weak side.

Bisping. He's been embarrassing PED users since USADA, this will be no different.

Just like the Vitor Machida fight, this would have been great about 6 years ago.

Kneeing downed opponents is as bad as taking the drugs. Cheat is a cheat.

Machida is older, slower, and chinnier. However, all be has to do is watch the GSP and Gastellum fights to see the blueprint to beating Bisping. Fake with a strike to Bisping’s good eye and hit him on his weak side.
The blueprint?

<Dylan>

You do know many fighters have whooped Bisping's ass before?

And it doesn't take a genius to know to go after that bad eye.

Honest as always.

I wouldnt mind seeing this fight.

War the Count and rhe Dragon fuck you Vitor you sack of cheating shit.

The blueprint?

<Dylan>

You do know many fighters have whooped Bisping's ass before?

And it doesn't take a genius to know to go after that bad eye.

He has been KO’d twice
TKO’d once and choked twice.

Yes MANY have Ko’d him “rolls eyes”

Spot on about the bad eye imo it is way worse then what he lets on. Be interesting to find out once retired if we finally find out if the condition was worse then he says.

Kneeing downed opponents is as bad as taking the drugs. Cheat is a cheat.

The fuck? Kneeing a downed opponent can be accidental (not making an excuse for the knee vs Rivera there is pretty good evidence Mike did that on purpose but that match was a pretty spiteful one, Rivera went after Mikes family and Mike warned him he was gonna fuck him up come hell or high water)

But yeah there are lvls to this shit man.

He has been KO’d twice
TKO’d once and choked twice.

Yes MANY have Ko’d him “rolls eyes”

Spot on about the bad eye imo it is way worse then what he lets on. Be interesting to find out once retired if we finally find out if the condition was worse then he says.
He already described it in a recent interview when asked if he will ever fight again. He said that he's even starting to see not so clearly with his good eye.

...at the end of the day I'm against this fight. The Dragon might damage Mike's good eye. Not worth it.

The Dragon vs. Gastelum

Just like the Vitor Machida fight, this would have been great about 6 years ago.
Possibly, but let's not forget Chuck vs. Wandy. The fight finally took place, years after they almost met in PRIDE, and it was one of the GOAT fights!

Back