Bisping would have to fight the winner of Romero-Whittacker before GSP right?

Making a thread about Bisping is laughable these days.

People don't consider him as a champ.

Even the fighters don't treat him like a champ.

What's the point of becoming a champ if you can't defend your belt like a champ.

That was always the way it USED to be. But, who knows what in the blue fuck this shit show company will just decide to try tomorrow ?

I've thought GSP is who Bisping fights next. No matter what Dana, or anybody else say.

But, now that they've created an interim belt. I give it about 51/49 in favour of it being GSP.

Nothing even surprises me these days. I'm becoming immune to the bullshit. About half of the belts right now are involved in controversy.

It's a joke, but I'm not gonna drive myself crazy because of this shit.

Fuck the UFC.

The full champ cannot fight anyone except the interim champ surely.

GSP vs Bisping got booked before those lower tier fighters got booked.

Bisping by brutal KO and after Romero gets turtled by RW, Count will finish him off too.

WAR LEFT HOOK RIVK

[QUOTE="potemkin723, post: 131040429, member: 525673"People don't consider him as a champ.[/QUOTE]

Only cucks with really low testosterone think that.

If you remove the ROIDERs/GEAR/PEDs users, Count is GOAT @ MW with a 31-1 rec

That was always the way it USED to be. But, who knows what in the blue fuck this shit show company will just decide to try tomorrow ?

I've thought GSP is who Bisping fights next. No matter what Dana, or anybody else say.

But, now that they've created an interim belt. I give it about 51/49 in favour of it being GSP.

Nothing even surprises me these days. I'm becoming immune to the bullshit. About half of the belts right now are involved in controversy.

It's a joke, but I'm not gonna drive myself crazy because of this shit.

He went from talking this fight/press conference to back pedaling.
Fuck the UFC.

Well, with McGoat on hiatus temporarily with a baby and punching out Floyd this summer, Gsp Vs Bisping is inevitable assuming GSP doesn't duck again.

I'd rather see GSP/McGregor after the Mayweather fight.
Believe me, that fight would generate 5 times the money that a Bisping fight would.
Plus the added benefit of forcing Larry to fight the interim and get fucked out of his money fight...priceless!
And he'd get smashed by either guy, IMO.

[QUOTE="potemkin723, post: 131040429, member: 525673"People don't consider him as a champ.

If you remove the ROIDERs/GEAR/PEDs users, Count is GOAT @ MW with a 31-1 rec[/QUOTE]
No birdbrain, dodging someone that can certainly kill you in an instant will not make you the greatest of all time
...welcome back to Sherdog @dkwrtww with a different name now it's been a long time

Bisping won't fight Yoel or Whittaker. That's why they are fighting for the interim belt.

McGregor is fighting Mayweather in a boxing match and you think this can't happen?

They'll probably squeeze GSP in there. They'll say that since the interim champ just fought, he won't be ready to go right away but GSP will (at that point) I wouldn't be surprised if this is their plan. Though there has been talk of GSP/Woodley and since Maia ran his mouth about wanting a break, they might just give GSP the WW shot.

Pffffft. They'll prob make Rob/Romero defend their interim title as co-main to GSP/Bisping.

If you remove the ROIDERs/GEAR/PEDs users, Count is GOAT @ MW with a 31-1 rec
No birdbrain, dodging someone that can certainly kill you in an instant will not make you the greatest of all time
...welcome back to Sherdog @dkwrtww with a different name now it's been a long time[/QUOTE]

You flip burgers and ask if you want fries with your order in between living in your mom's garage. You call yourself a man?

He'd never fight Romero. He's ducking Woodley who was begging for the fight.

Your testosterone level is trash. Dont like UFC STFU AND LEAVE. NOT WANTED HERE OR YOUR SISSY CRYING.
Oh yes it is trash right now, it's just hard for you guys to accept that your #1 MMA promotion is on a dive right now that's a fact.

[QUth"bigbangspiritbomb, post: 131049931, member: 494523"]No birdbrain, dodging someone that can certainly kill you in an instant will not make you the greatest of all time
...welcome back to Sherdog @dkwrtww with a different name now it's been a long time[/QUOTE]

You flip burgers and ask if you want fries with your order in between living in your mom's garage. You call yourself a man?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I'm about to laugh at what you said Mr.philosopher , your beloved favorite champion just happens whining incompetent champion and your favorite is on a dive.BTW, lessen your dick intake it maybe increase the manliness in you.

They'll probably squeeze GSP in there. They'll say that since the interim champ just fought, he won't be ready to go right away but GSP will (at that point) I wouldn't be surprised if this is their plan. Though there has been talk of GSP/Woodley and since Maia ran his mouth about wanting a break, they might just give GSP the WW shot.

I don't think George is interested in 170 he was bored there and see's no challenge.

And woodleys "stock" isn't high enough hahaha

Back