Bisping vs Souza would look like Bisping-Cung Le, maybe even WORSE

This is obviously a troll thread. Cant believe you guys are biting.

Such insight from Sherdog, once again. Now that he lost yesterday, he would lose to Bisping!

Pathetic

Bisping is a DOMINANT champion. He took the seemingly invincible Rockhold who has walked through virtually the entire division and knocked his ass cold within a round. He was always a great fighter but was limited by his pillow hands, now he has developed LEGIT 1 punch KO power almost like a 185 Rumble with an unlimited gas tank.

They robbed him against Yoel. The only reason he did not finished Yoel is because it was 3 round fight. He destroyed Mouse and he will do worse to Bisping.

He won't be fighting Bisping. Ever.

Bisping is a DOMINANT champion. He took the seemingly invincible Rockhold who has walked through virtually the entire division and knocked his ass cold within a round. He was always a great fighter but was limited by his pillow hands, now he has developed LEGIT 1 punch KO power almost like a 185 Rumble with an unlimited gas tank.
Exactly. He's simply on a different level. Whoever is next in line will get dominated like Hendo and Rockhold.

Exactly. He's simply on a different level. Whoever is next in line will get dominated like Hendo and Rockhold.

Good job bumping your 11 day old thread, which was already fucking stupid 11 days ago.
Are you trying to get more people to see your retardation?

Good job bumping your 11 day old thread, which was already fucking stupid 11 days ago.
Are you trying to get more people to see your retardation?
I read that with Austrian accent

I have said the same

I feel like Bisping fans completely erased the fact that Bisping just got almost finished twice and barely scraped by a controversial win against a 46 year old Dan Henderson who realistically isn't even a top 20 MW.

I feel like Bisping fans completely erased the fact that Bisping just got almost finished twice and barely scraped by a controversial win against a 46 year old Dan Henderson who realistically isn't even a top 20 MW.

Right Hendos not even on Sam Alveys level. I mean Alvey has the epic ability to do absolutely nothing in a fight yet win. Hendos only been murdering guys for 15 years

Back