Bisping vs His Son | Wrestling

incoming bisping ducking bisping comments...

They should play a game of Duck Duck Goose!

He is the master at it. Why not pass on the talent?

The poor dog doesn't know who he's supposed to protect.

Callum future champ

Weird how I used to hate bisping in his "light heavyweight shaved head annoying trash taller accented with an even more annoying British accent days"

....now he's the perfect family man and the UFC champion
That gives me that "feel" when I see him doing stuff like this with his wife and kids
<JerryWWF>

Weird how I used to hate bisping in his "light heavyweight shaved head annoying trash taller accented with an even more annoying British accent days"

....now he's the perfect family man and the UFC champion
That gives me that "feel" when I see him doing stuff like this with his wife and kids
<JerryWWF>

Yeah I just saw him as the trash taking British dude. Never really paid much attention to him til he became champion. But he seems like a great dad from what I've seen.

Already a better MMA son than Ryan Couture.

Shoulda thrown his coccyx on the stairs and screamed "ouys ya daddeh?!" While his wife wept in the corner.

Oldie but a good vid.
Is his kid still active on the board?

Callum future champ

What I thought was funny was bisping's wife telling them to kinda stop...when mike had his son in a kimura. then his sister is like, "do it" haha

Sometimes when your dad is the loud, boisterous one the kid might be the opposite and be quiet and reserved

From what I've gathered Bisping's son Callum seems like a pretty level headed kid considering Bisping is his father

He told Mike that he can't retire until he fights Whittaker, that's pretty mature of a 17 yo who wants to see his father fight the #1 contender

He could've went along with Bisping and said, yeah, retire after GSP

For what it's worth, despite how obnoxious Bisping can be, he seems like a terrific dad that has raised respectful children

Hat's off to him for that

Back