Bisping vs GSP will be a mismatch.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People are too high on Bisping right now. He's a career journeyman who fluked his way to a belt(sounds familiar...sounds like a guy who got tko'd by GSP a while back) and GSP was one of the most dominant champions of all time. This fight is going to be a mismatch. But that's what you get for putting a journeyman up against one of the best to ever do it in MMA.

Last edited:
GSP is a fraud for wanting to fight him then. Nothing to be proud of, win or lose

I like GSP, but I don't like this fight

People are to high on Bisping right now. He's a career journeyman who fluked his way to a belt(sounds familiar...sounds like a guy who got tko'd by GSP a while back) and GSP was one of the most dominant champions of all time. This fight is going to be a mismatch. But that's what you get for putting a journeyman up against one of the best to ever do it in MMA.

Translation =

tantrum.jpg

GSP is the most boring blanket of all time.

GSP is a fraud for wanting to fight him then. Nothing to be proud of, win or lose

GSP has nothing to prove to anyone, he's 25-2 and GOAT ww.

Ah well, Bisping is a tougher fight than Woodley would be. Woodley's last fight has me convinced it would have been a repeat of his fight with MacDonald.

Ah well, Bisping is a tougher fight than Woodley would be. Woodley's last fight has me convinced it would have been a repeat of his fight with MacDonald.

No way

Woodley can kill him with 1 shot and would defend every TD

Bisping can't

No way

Woodley can kill him with 1 shot and would defend every TD

Bisping can't

Woodley's KO ability is so grossly exaggerated. And Woodley got taken down by MacDonald, who never showed to have the same double leg as even a later career GSP.

Woodley's walk his back to the fence style absolutely means GSP works him over.

Woodley's KO ability is so grossly exaggerated. And Woodley got taken down by MacDonald, who never showed to have the same double leg as even a later career GSP.

Woodley's walk his back to the fence style absolutely means GSP works him over.

Woodley power is legit. He made Thompson do the chicken dance everytime he hit him with a good shot. And Thompson has way better striking than GSP.

Prime Rory was legit, and better than current GSP. He dominated Woodley. But that's also the only time Woodley has ever been put to the ground in a fight. And GSP wrestling has not looked that good since he got injured, even Nick who is a bum when it comes to wrestling stop his TDs many times.

For whatever reason, I don't think Bisping - GSP proves anything. Pretty sure GSP will win a decision in a boring ass fight, and I really don't care. I like Bisping's story, and I LOVED his knockout of Cockhold, but neither of these guys seems like they could beat the best at this point.

Ducking fights based on what?

On facts

he choice to fight at MW now that the champ is a easy fight

I would bet everything that he won't fight Romero or Jacare

yea I dont get all the people crying about Bisping avoiding 'top competition'. Like man, did they not see Romero technically lose to Kennedy, or how he arguably lost to Jacare? before he tested positive for a banned substance? Dude hasn't gone 5 rounds ever, and when we've seen him go 3 he's been seen to gas more than once.

That guy is supposed to be a tougher fight in the USADA era than GSP? All of a sudden GSP is some scrub because he had a close fight with pre-usada Hendricks? (who would wind up being champ after George vacated)

I'm not buying. GSP said he is better than ever. He has had time to fully recover from years of fighting (he holds the longest time spent in the cage or 2nd longest iirc). He's had time to heal all injuries, to get a mental break... and now he's ready to come back stronger than ever without having to cut much weight.

Chael Sonnen confirmed that last year he rolled with GSP and GSP schooled him. Sonnen himself outwrestled Bisping rather comfortably.

If Bisping is going to lose the belt, might as well make 4million to lose, rather than half a million against Romero or Jacare.

On facts

he choice to fight at MW now that the champ is a easy fight

I would bet everything that he won't fight Romero or Jacare
Romero and Jacare aren't the champs so they're out of the question. How can he duck a fight that's never been offered to him.

Actually they've trained together and Bisping admitted he got the better of him. So he's definitely not calling him out cause he's a coward.

Romero and Jacare aren't the champs so they're out of the question. How can he duck a fight that's never been offered to him.

I will say it again. If he gets the belt, he won't ever fight then. Also, he didn't fight Anderson when he was the champ either and they did try to make that fight a lot of times.

He would retire just like when the UFC wanted him to fight Hendricks again

It's funny how people are claiming Bisping will win in ANY area of the game

Bisping nearly got knocked unconscious by a 46 year old man who had a record of 3-6-1 in his last 10 fights

He was also taken down by said 46 year old man.

And yet to some noob sherdoggers hes going to be able to stuff GSP's takedowns with ease and jab his way to a victory

Bisping knows his time is up so he's trying to cash in while he can

Back