Bisping vs Belfort

he didn't play by the rules so cant complain about vitor not palying by the rules
TRT was legal at the time .... as was Vitor's kick .... wtf is with the bitching about Vitor kicking Bisping's eye off? Sucks for Bisping but its not like Vitor grabbed him by the head and kneed him in the face while he was on all fours and then spit at his cornermen or anything. Maybe Bisping should be better at fighting if he doesn't want to get fucking drilled all the time.

How come Bisping with his 30-9 record,ex MW champ,having win over spider Silva,with no known peds abuse, is respected less then Belfort,
who lost to Silva ,was not MW champ,and was a famous steroids consumer ,with 26-14 record ?
I respect them both, but I respect Bisping more.

Because the Count is a B fighter who got lucky

Because Bispings boring, he complains about vitor fucking up his eye but he forgets his dirty knee to rivera, karma bitch

the only reason bisping was kept is because there were no other talent in Brit!!!!

Didn’t he spit on Rivera’s cornermen as well?

If Bisping's fights were judged by judges that didn't reward shameless point fighting (the judges in Joanna-Rose 2 for example), his record would be like 18-21 instead of 30-9.

because Belfort comes off as a nicer person while Bisping comes off as a dick 90% of the time Bisping built his whole career off of being a brash english fighter. It doesn't matter what Bisping has accomplished or what Vitor got caught with when in public one guy is a self absorbed prick and the other guy is just someone who likes the bible too much.

Because Bispings boring, he complains about vitor fucking up his eye but he forgets his dirty knee to rivera, karma bitch

the only reason bisping was kept is because there were no other talent in Brit!!!!
Dont forget about spitting in his corner. But bullshit aside he always came to fight and never gave up

Your well thought out statement leads me to believe you care just as much.
Someone asked a question. I answered it. It's not like I care which is more respected than the other but I can still hold an opinion on the matter.

How come Bisping with his 30-9 record,ex MW champ,having win over spider Silva,with no known peds abuse, is respected less then Belfort,
who lost to Silva ,was not MW champ,and was a famous steroids consumer ,with 26-14 record ?
Cause Vitor was a UFC champ 10 years before anyone even heard of Bisping.

Vitor very likely abused PEDs and Bisping is a shit talking asshole. I can't blame anyone for disliking either guy. I don't like Bisping and I do like Vitor. When they both retire I'll miss both of them.

Because people watch fighting for entertainment and Bisping has knocked out about one guy in his UFC career whereas Vitor was a killer, people remember highlight reels.

He was the UFCs longest serving fighter, and had been for the last 8+ years since Mark Coleman retired.

That's crazy

he didn't play by the rules so cant complain about vitor not palying by the rules

No-one can actually prove that was anything other than a mistake or a momentary lapse of judgement. Completely different from the systematic, planned, intentional and illegal doping that Vitor used to gain an unfair advantage.

Back