Bisping vs Belfort

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
How come Bisping with his 30-9 record,ex MW champ,having win over spider Silva,with no known peds abuse, is respected less then Belfort,
who lost to Silva ,was not MW champ,and was a famous steroids consumer ,with 26-14 record ?

Because for some,calling out cheaters is something they only do when its convenient.

Vitor pretty much has a long dissapointing career,and then in 2008 or so,he magickally is destroying everyone? Hm. Thats peculiar.

Because Bispings boring, he complains about vitor fucking up his eye but he forgets his dirty knee to rivera, karma bitch

the only reason bisping was kept is because there were no other talent in Brit!!!!

Because Bispings boring, he complains about vitor fucking up his eye but he forgets his dirty knee to rivera, karma bitch
One of the best comments evah , Give this man his ufc black belt already bro !

Pretty sure that knee didn't blind Rivera in one eye. Rivera also went completely out of line for build-up trash talk by targeting Bisping's wife, so while the knee was dirty and dangerous, Rivera was in no position to act all innocent when it happened.

I've always felt that when Bisping retires and leaves the UFC, he should give some consideration to suing either Belfort for fighting him on PEDs or the organisation for letting it happen. If you agree to a clean fight and then you cheat, you should be liable for compensatory damages.

Pretty sure that knee didn't blind Rivera in one eye. Rivera also went completely out of line for build-up trash talk by targeting Bisping's wife, so while the knee was dirty and dangerous, Rivera was in no position to act all innocent when it happened.

I've always felt that when Bisping retires and leaves the UFC, he should give some consideration to suing either Belfort for fighting him on PEDs or the organisation for letting it happen. If you agree to a clean fight and then you cheat, you should be liable for compensatory damages.
he didn't play by the rules so cant complain about vitor not palying by the rules

The real question is why do you care so much about what anybody thinks ?

He’s respected where it actually counts.

We can dislike both of them equally for different reasons. It's not like we have to choose one to dislike more than the other. Personally I always thought Bisping was an arrogant prick, while also thinking Vitor is a cheat. In saying that, I always really enjoyed watching both of them fight and appreciate what they both brought to the sport even though I don't particularly like either of them.

Not really sure why you care so much though.

Cause Vitor is ten times more exciting than Bisping, and is also a pioneer that was fighting for nine years in the 'big leagues' before anyone even heard of Bisping..

How come Bisping with his 30-9 record,ex MW champ,having win over spider Silva,with no known peds abuse, is respected less then Belfort,
who lost to Silva ,was not MW champ,and was a famous steroids consumer ,with 26-14 record ?
Because UFC tournament champion and LHW champion and top contender in two divisions over the course of 15-20 years and walking HL reel > Bisping

I’m a proud supporter of the Count. Vitor had some great moments, but his career is tainted with chemical.

Not saying it's right but because vitor is a better fighter with a great highlight reel. Also partly cause he's just a legend, he's been fighting since 97. He was literally the last of that era.

Cause it isnt about records, Nates like 20-11 and still a decent draw. Ping can be a prick at times, if not all the time lol.

B v B for Bisping's retirement fight. Sounds about right.

Because everyone loved Vitor PEDforce when no one cared about PEDs... And the love carried on.

/thread

We can dislike both of them equally for different reasons. It's not like we have to choose one to dislike more than the other. Personally I always thought Bisping was an arrogant prick, while also thinking Vitor is a cheat. In saying that, I always really enjoyed watching both of them fight and appreciate what they both brought to the sport even though I don't particularly like either of them.

Not really sure why you care so much though.
I agree with the initial sentiment completely. The last sentence, however, seems hypocritical.

Acting like Bisping fought the same Silva that Vitor did is ridiculous.
Silva vs Belfort was when he was pound-for-pound number one and hadn't been beaten in the UFC
Silva vs Bisping is when he wasnt even scratching the p4p list, lost several times, went to decision with diaz... oh and he still knocked out bisping but it was at the bell.

Bisping got his title via fluke. Belfort did that too at LHW

Belfort has fought much tougher competition and only lost to champions and all time greats until he was 39 aand been fighting for 20 years. Bisping has lost to lesser opponents than any Belfort did.

Belfort knocked out Bisping.

All of Belforts wins are HL reel.

Belfort does less whining

Belfort was top 10 for about 18 years of his 22 year career

Yes, he has asterisks by his name but don't make it sound like Bisping is more accomplished. He was never as good as Belfort until Belfort hit about 39 with ultra low (self imposed iadmit) Test

Because Bisping is not good at fighting compared to Vitor.

Back