Bisping to Okami "shut the door on the way out"

He deserved it that was pathetic.
Didn't he take the fight on short notice though? And pretty much saved ticket sales.

He should get a thank you card and one more chance with a full camp and prep time.

Exactly. Im glad he made all his haters have to listen to his poetry. He should do that more often.

All these people did was make fun of him for getting koed by Hendo,and somehow hes supposed to be humble and respectful and blow them for some reason. Fuck that. I hope he never loses that belt.
Even Bisping later admitted that he deserved the backlash from the Hendo KO. He talked the fight up while Hendo kept quiet and dropped the bomb on him.

Exactly. Im glad he made all his haters have to listen to his poetry. He should do that more often.

All these people did was make fun of him for getting koed by Hendo,and somehow hes supposed to be humble and respectful and blow them for some reason. Fuck that. I hope he never loses that belt.

Exactly . I think people seem to forget that bisping is human being like everyone else sometimes. I remember an old interview of his when he talked about getting ko’d by hendo in front of his kids or something like that and how they cried which really upset him. Now imagine something like that and so many people just trolling and making fun of it for their own amusement for years to come like it’s nothing.

People actually make fun of he way he looks after getting disfigured in his fights( weidman is one of those pieces of shit).
Bisping only had to call Chris a bum and people get offended.
I’d like to see how nice they would be being treated like that . It’s about as low as it gets.

I can remember around here years ago after mike won a fight and he brought his son in the octagon to celebrate and they did a little light bjj routine and there were actually disgusting people making fun of his kid. Calling him buck tooth and ugly.id say bisping doesn’t owe anyone shit.

For all the haters :

<3>bork1}

Bisping is and has always been obnoxious, arrogant, and impossible to root for. He runs his mouth constantly, overstates his accomplishments, and doesn't seem to realize just how mediocre he is. He's had a long, successful career, but aside from the Rockhold TKO he hasn't ever had an important, convincing win. He's not the best guy in his division and everyone knows it. Jacare, Rockhold, Whittaker and Romero would all steamroll him. As soon as Bisping actually bothers to fight again, he'll be pounded down again.

Who cares? It's funny as fuck to mock bad fighters. You guys need to loosen up

Aldo and Eddie both lost very quick to Conor challenging Conor where he excels and with full camps at ideal weight. GSP oops against Serra. It happens.

Okami saved the card but to little surprise was very unprepared and panicked trying to avoid striking where he was likely to get clobbered. OSP was heavily favored fighter.

Yes, Bisping is champ and has shown himself as a much better fighter than Okami.

Bisping should be critical of UFC for not having a better opponent. At least give Okami credit for getting in the cage against such odds, he did not beg for the fight rather tried to make most of a lucky chance. Kind of like Bisping milking his title with Hendo and GSP vs the stronger challengers.

Exactly . I think people seem to forget that bisping is human being like everyone else sometimes. I remember an old interview of his when he talked about getting ko’d by hendo in front of his kids or something like that and how they cried which really upset him. Now imagine something like that and so many people just trolling and making fun of it for their own amusement for years to come like it’s nothing.

People actually make fun of he way he looks after getting disfigured in his fights( weidman is one of those pieces of shit).
I’d like to see how nice they would be being treated like that . It’s about as low as it gets.

I can remember around here years ago after mike won a fight and he brought his son in the octagon to celebrate and they did a little light bjj routine and there were actually disgusting people making fun of his kid. Calling him buck tooth and ugly.id say bisping doesn’t owe anyone shit.

For all the haters :

<3>bork1}

Good post. Gave me a different perspective in an intelligent way. I think after the Kang fight was where Bisping had his son doing BJJ, not that it matters.

For all the haters :

<3>bork1}

I agree, he doesn't owe shit to anyone.

But he's still a POS though, can we agree on that?

Bisping is a bitch but most of the time he says it like it is

He got so lucky vs Rockhold, straight up.

Let's also take into consideration that Okami is at least 5 years out of his prime if not more.

UFC made a fool of Okami.

Bisping is a bitch but most of the time he says it like it is

He got so lucky vs Rockhold, straight up.

Rockhold has some of the worst boxing in mma. It is embarrassing. Bisping hit a nice combo. No luck, just trash defensive skills from Rockhold and a glass jaw.

Classy as always

It's funny though, when Okami was in his prime he would of DOMINATED Bisping
But they never fought hmmm
Weird wasn't it, hey shared the 185 division for years and years
UFC protection at its best
Fuck you Mike
Would 'have' Not 'of'
But he wouldn't of.... I mean 'have' ... fuck!!

Bisping was in rare form last night. Bigger dick than usual.

I didn't watch the fight, but that's fucked up to say about a guy who took a fight on very short notice, no matter the end result.

Total size mismatch. A huge LHW vs. a guy who has fought his last 5 fights at WW. They may not have looked much different at the weigh-ins, but I guarantee OSP was at least 20 pounds heavier at the fight. He also had a big reach advantage, so Okami's had zero chance of using his jab.

Back