Bisping threatened Lesnar with some pretty nasty violence

"Kiss my ass. I will knock Brock Lesnar out with one f*cking punch. I will pick him up and throw him out of the Octagon like the pussy that he is. Am I making myself clear? F*ck you, Brock Lesnar. F*ck steroids"

Hey, Mike

giphy.gif

2 years ago when Lesnar popped, Bisping said the following:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10...ng-brock-lesnar-is-mentally-weak-and-a-coward

"Kiss my ass. I will knock Brock Lesnar out with one f*cking punch. I will pick him up and throw him out of the Octagon like the pussy that he is. Am I making myself clear? F*ck you, Brock Lesnar. F*ck steroids"

I like Mike but this is a step too far lol
Bisping acting like he's dangerous when he's the easiest fight at middleweight

Bisping is a warrior and takes his beatings like a man. He doesn't turtle or run away in fright when he gets punched and he isn't a walking steroid factory.

I mean...Eat knees against 263 lb Ubereem I'm sure he would turtle aswell

He simply avoided every top middleweight contender while fighting two 40 year old plus fighters...

Then gets a huge money match with a guy who has been retired for 4 years and never fought above 170 (while Bisping spent a large part of his early career at 205).

Doesn't sound like he was running away in fright from anything. Thanks for clarifying.
it's pretty ridiculous that bisping has fans, but I think that's just the way things are

Oh, Bisping. I would pay money to see Lesnar unsheath Bisping's skeleton from it's flesh prison.

Back