Bisping tells the painful truth about Mighty Mouse!

You haven't said anything even remotely worth rebutting.

His response to the UFC on the TJ fight is not worth rebutting? MM has said no to the fight once already and is basically saying no again because he is pricing himself out of it. Imagine if GSP told the UFC he wanted a massive pay raise before fighting BJ Penn, who was coming up to fight him for the WW title? Nobody is asking MM to do anything different. Just stay at 25 and defend like you have been, BUT we have this drama.. MM does not want to fight a quality opponent. His actions speak to this..

As much as I can't stand Joe B but he's legit and MM holds two impressive victories over him.

This individual we are arguing about was literally fucking manhandled at 135 by the champion. Did you see that fight? Because he was tossed around like a ragdoll. People that like to claim it was close are rewriting history. It was not close. He was badly out wrestled.
I don’t often lend my voice in support of D.Johnson but that fight was competitive. Cruz was clearly stronger but MM didn’t seem out of place or overwhelmed. I agree with the overall sentiment of your post. I just think it’s unfair to call it a blowout. I rewatched the fight very recently, just for clarity’s sake. That suplex heavy highlight has a way of sullying peoples opinion of the fight in its entirety.

“When you look at the way he performs, you think, ‘Yeah, he’s pound-for-pound the best,’ but then you look at his opponents and it’s like, I can look fantastic if I’m fighting my daughter. I can do crazy s**t. I can pick her up and suplex her and put her in an armbar. I could pull off the sickest submissions if I was doing it against a 12-year-old girl.”
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...metrious-johnson-dj-tj-dillashaw-fight-legacy
I+may+not+agree+with+oreilly+on+much+but+hes+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg
Question is.. can his daughter look amazing against other 12 year old girls???

Ridiculous comparison. I know he’s using the daughter example for hyperbole but say what you will about guys like Borg and Ali and Reis- they’re professional fighters. They are solid professional fighters. They train in the same craft that Demetrious does. They’re not some scrubs pulled from their couches on two days notice to face the champ.

And how are you going to knock guys like Benevidez and Cejudo and horiguchi and say they are not very good.

Tbh, Borg is a solid fighter. Ali was winning. Reis, Cariaso, and John Moraga maybe not top fighters, but still fighters.

But the rest of DJ’s wins are all vs solid fighters lol. This notion that DJ hasn’t fought anyone worth a shit is laughable. TJ has 2 wins worth a shit if that’s the case and that’s Cody and Barao because guys like Lineker are good, but will never get a TS because they aren’t good enough.

TJ’s record is the one that is grossly overrated. People make him out to be the best fighter of all time when he has 2 title defenses in his life.

Loser, i said name one other small fighter that can do what MM does, and this is the nonsense response you give me, learn to read and comprehend, and formulate a proper answer.

What you can't grasp or admit to is that there are no other fighters who can do what he can cause they lack the combination of skill, power and speed.

YOU KEEP RECYCLING THE SAME SHIT, BUT YOU HAVE YET TO GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF ANOTHER FIGHTER, IN ANY WEIGHT CLASS , WHO CAN DO WHAT MM CAN.

THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS POST A PICTURE OF HHH, YOU THINKS THAT VALIDATES YOUR STUPID ARGUMENT?

LIKE I SAID BEFORE....FUCK OFF LOSER
775.gif

I gave you 2 examples. Dodson and Pettis. The Showtime kick off the cage was the greatest feat of athleticism in the WEC/UFC. Way harder than the mouse slam to armbar. Both fighters are just as athletic and both have more power than mouse.

Mouse doesn't even have good power. John Lineker made 125 a few times and would likely KO mouse at 130 catchweight. Marlon Moraes beats mouse too and is more athletic.

So there are 4 examples village idiot. Mouse is lucky Lineker can't make the weight. He'd beat mouse on the feet. In fact, TJ beating Lineker the way he did is probably why mouse won't take the fight.

Mouse is ducking TJ. Lol. I'm glad your a fan but if he never fights TJ he's a duck.

“When you look at the way he performs, you think, ‘Yeah, he’s pound-for-pound the best,’ but then you look at his opponents and it’s like, I can look fantastic if I’m fighting my daughter. I can do crazy s**t. I can pick her up and suplex her and put her in an armbar. I could pull off the sickest submissions if I was doing it against a 12-year-old girl.”
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...metrious-johnson-dj-tj-dillashaw-fight-legacy
I+may+not+agree+with+oreilly+on+much+but+hes+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg

What a massive hypocrite. Bisping didn't fight ONE real contender when he was champion.

775.gif

I gave you 2 examples. Dodson and Pettis. The Showtime kick off the cage was the greatest feat of athleticism in the WEC/UFC. Way harder than the mouse slam to armbar. Both fighters are just as athletic and both have more power than mouse.

Mouse doesn't even have good power. John Lineker made 125 a few times and would likely KO mouse at 130 catchweight. Marlon Moraes beats mouse too and is more athletic.

So there are 4 examples village idiot. Mouse is lucky Lineker can't make the weight. He'd beat mouse on the feet. In fact, TJ beating Lineker the way he did is probably why mouse won't take the fight.

Mouse is ducking TJ. Lol. I'm glad your a fan but if he never fights TJ he's a duck.

Ya i'm infruated, because you're dumb, look at the guys you compare to MM, and think showtimes kick was better?Whatever moron, look at the level of difficulity, one jumps off the fence and throws a kick,half of sherdog could pull that off under the right circumstance, the other transitions to a arm bar while mid air while slamming the guy, I don't know how many guys in the world, can pull that off, not many.

Lineker? good striker, excellent power, and a granite chin,not super athletic, doesnt do anything extraordinary in the cage other than head hunt, he most likely would KO DJ? why cause you said so? Realistically his greatest asset is his chin and DJ would likely submit him. Ranked 7th at BTW,not ranked in P4P

Dodson? excellent speed, good overall skill, 3-3 in his last 6, 0-2 versus DJ, check your supposed facts, enough said. 10th at BTW, not in P4P

Moraes? 2-1 in last 3, like Lineker, but better, doubt he could ever make 125, and looks like he's on the juice. 5 at BTW, not in P4P

TJ fight will happen, just a matter of ironing out the contract details, TJ actually has the skill set to beat him, but i still favour MM, and until then MM is P4P king for a reason, not chosen by me to prove my point, like the crap you pull out of your head to prove yours, but as recognized by pretty much everyone that matters.

And No, you haven't proven anything, but you choose to ignore the facts, MM is the most skilled fighter we have seen to date. You can choose to ignore common sense and throw logic out the window to make make your decisions, but you won;t sell me on them.

Also, I"m not really a fan of the guy, but i sure do respect his skill-set, and am smart enough to recognize it for what it is....the best.

Go ahead , post another few pics, it really goes a long way in validating your nonsense

MM has no obligation to fight someone not in his division. He dominates everyone who is legitimately a flyweight. People are such haters that they stupidly call him a duck for not fighting non flyweights. So ridiculous.

Exactly. To the point he will NOT fight someone coming down from 35. Once he flat out said no, and now he is pricing himself out..

The same price he has always asked for a superfight. Same with Cruz years ago. "pricing himself out" is nonsense. You really think he has spent all this time campaigning for the fight at his price but he isn't serious about doing it?

The same price he has always asked for a superfight. Same with Cruz years ago. "pricing himself out" is nonsense. You really think he has spent all this time campaigning for the fight at his price but he isn't serious about doing it?

They are not going to pay him 2 mil. They know the fight has to be on a big card to sell. MM could only sell big numbers against someone like Conor. He is asking for something he knows he won't get IMO. What would the buys on that fight be if it has no other big fights? Maybe 300 K?

They are not going to pay him 2 mil. They know the fight has to be on a big card to sell. MM could only sell big numbers against someone like Conor. He is asking for something he knows he won't get IMO. What would the buys on that fight be if it has no other big fights? Maybe 300 K?

Could just be his starting point and he is willing to negotiate down. He has a lot more knowledge into the company he works for than I do. I'm not going to make such a big assumption about him.

Could just be his starting point and he is willing to negotiate down. He has a lot more knowledge into the company he works for than I do. I'm not going to make such a big assumption about him.

If he can get something close to that good for him. Personally I think TJ is nuts for wanting this so bad. He has to drain himself like never before, and it could be a long fight. He should be just defending at 35 and forget it IMO. 125 is crazy to make weight wise and have anything left for the fight. But he wants to try..

I agree that MM doesn’t fight the best competition, and it’s also possible that he makes his competition look bad because he’s that good. But Bisping shouldn’t be criticizing MM, when in his last 3 fights he was finished by two welterweights, and almost lost a decision to a 50 year old.

Does Bisping understand that Mighty Mouse is going against people his own size?
Bisping was shitting on the division's lack of skill and muscle- MM is strong as fuck and very very skilled.

Back