Bisping tells the painful truth about Mighty Mouse!

How is it false? Look up how many people are that short period? Nobody son. Kids are that tall in 4th grade now. He is fighting would be jockeys.

I mean, people who weigh that much clearly do fight for a living and have done so for more than a century. Some people who have weighed roughly that amount have made more money fighting than anyone in MMA history. So, yeah, bizarre thing to say.

Coming from the guy who cherry picked Hendo and got put to sleep by a rusty GSP. Benavidez, Cejudo, Dodson, Horiguchi, and McCall are all good wins. Bisping has one elite win in his entire career.

Interesting... It is not Mighty Mouse fault his division is so weak. The guy fights the top contender every time. They just aren't close to his level. That is why people want him to fight TJ. Take a chance and test himself... and make some good money while doing it.

Ping is no HW, and he has small muscles.

which other bigger fighter talks shit about the smaller fighters? other than jealous Ping?
I'm trying to make a base point. It's simply easier for smaller fighters to put on spastic like performances that look impressive. Kind of how MM used a suplex transition to armbar. Beautiful move, but successful due to his tiny size.

Athletically I've been as light as 162 and as heavy as 238 lbs.

The things I could do at 162 were much more athletic "moving wise" than at the heavier weight. I also had cardio for days at 162.

Ping actually has good cardio for a 185 fighter. I'd say 170 is the cut off for cardio performance based on size. Anything higher and they rely on power, not cardio. Of course, I'm speaking generally.

Interesting... It is not Mighty Mouse fault his division is so weak. The guy fights the top contender every time. They just aren't close to his level. That is why people want him to fight TJ. Take a chance and test himself... and make some good money while doing it.
Most people don't want to see him test himself or even get paid. They just wanna see him lose. Hes been saying since Cruz was Champ that it would take around 2 million to get him in a super fight yet people are thinking he just made this up for TJ. Hell in his most recent interviews about the fight hes said he just wants the fight on a stacked card to benefit him and TJ yet people are still pretending like hes avoiding the fight.

I'm trying to make a base point. It's simply easier for smaller fighters to put on spastic like performances that look impressive. Kind of how MM used a suplex transition to armbar. Beautiful move, but successful due to his tiny size.

Athletically I've been as light as 162 and as heavy as 238 lbs.

The things I could do at 162 were much more athletic "moving wise" than at the heavier weight. I also had cardio for days at 162.

Ping actually has good cardio for a 185 fighter. I'd say 170 is the cut off for cardio performance based on size. Anything higher and they rely on power, not cardio. Of course, I'm speaking generally.

The problem with that argument though is that the small spastic fighter who transitioned from suplex to armbar did it to an equally small and spastic fighter, so it was an even playing field.

The main point here is that Bisping is no where near the technical level of MM, and he should shut the duck up, but then again ducking is the thing he does best. If it were so easy to do, why haven't we seen any of the other small fighters do the shit that MM has done? At the end of the day it isn't because of his size , it's because of his skill level

How do the boxers do it?

De la Hoya, Floyd, Carbajal, Pac, etc.
Small men, tons of fans.
They don't duck people that are 10 lbs different if it's a good fight and face the equivalent of a Borg.

The division is not weak, MM is just too damn skilled and makes it look weak.

Bisping vs Mighty Mouse at catch weight?

Mighty Mouse could get a 1 million pay day for it.<VinceCa$h>

Dead on..

I have said before nobody who is this tiny fights for a living. Shit like 2% of the United States population that are males are 5 foot 3..

Omg, you are so fucking dumb, I kinda dont even want to comment on it because of how retarded it is. Lower class will have some of the best athlete in boxing and mma, you want to know why? All the big athletic dudes will be in the Nba or the Nfl. Also kids are getting shorter not taller . I remember people said the same thing with Anderson Silva at MW.

The problem with that argument though is that the small spastic fighter who transitioned from suplex to armbar did it to an equally small and spastic fighter, so it was an even playing field.

The main point here is that Bisping is no where near the technical level of MM, and he should shut the duck up, but then again ducking is the thing he does best. If it were so easy to do, why haven't we seen any of the other small fighters do the shit that MM has done? At the end of the day it isn't because of his size , it's because of his skill level
DJ is the most skilled at 125 but that move is possible because he's the size of a child.

furthermore, I guarantee you half the fighters at 125 can do that in practice. I have no doubt in my mind.

But again, my first post wasn't perfectly countering Ping or this thread. It was a general statement that you are ignoring. Which is fine, but it doesn't take away from the points I made.

They are truthful points. It is easier for lighter fighters to move well. But they usually lack power. It's the opposite with bigger fighters. They have power but lack fancy movement.

Did you ever consider guys like MM can train much longer than bigger fighters? Meaning, they have more time and energy to perfect their techniques.

Bigger fighters focus more on power and smaller fighters focus more on technique.

Omg, you are so fucking dumb, I kinda dont even want to comment on it because of how retarded it is. Lower class will have some of the best athlete in boxing and mma, you want to know why? All the big athletic dudes will be in the Nba or the Nfl. Also kids are getting shorter not taller . I remember people said the same thing with Anderson Silva at MW.

The skill in mma/ and especially boxing is about your power to knockout your oponent. So the most skilled fighters will always be the bigger guys. Sure there's the occasional smaller guys who defy the odds but 1 v1 they never compare.

The skill in mma/ and especially boxing is about your power to knockout your oponent. So the most skilled fighters will always be the bigger guys. Sure there's the occasional smaller guys who defy the odds but 1 v1 they never compare.

Tf are you talking about, gesus, stop posting. lol

How is it false? Look up how many people are that short period? Nobody son. Kids are that tall in 4th grade now. He is fighting would be jockeys.
Lol what? Not all people who fight in the lower weight classes are that short. Sean O'Malley is 5'11", Smolka is 5'9", Ulka Sasaki is 5'10", etc.

“When you look at the way he performs, you think, ‘Yeah, he’s pound-for-pound the best,’ but then you look at his opponents and it’s like, I can look fantastic if I’m fighting my daughter. I can do crazy s**t. I can pick her up and suplex her and put her in an armbar. I could pull off the sickest submissions if I was doing it against a 12-year-old girl.”
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...metrious-johnson-dj-tj-dillashaw-fight-legacy
I+may+not+agree+with+oreilly+on+much+but+hes+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg

Lol at MrganFreeman this shit

I'm not even a MM fan but he's talking about being as MW pro fighter able to do matrix shit on a 12yo girl who probably weight less than half of him and is much weaker P4P too

So no, as he's not able to "pull off the sickest submissions" on fighters of his size, he will not able to do it on MM's opponents if he was himself MM-size

And now thread-saving tits, for anybody unlucky enough to have clicked on this Bisping bullshit
FaithfulJovialCassowary-size_restricted.gif

Most people don't want to see him test himself or even get paid. They just wanna see him lose. Hes been saying since Cruz was Champ that it would take around 2 million to get him in a super fight yet people are thinking he just made this up for TJ. Hell in his most recent interviews about the fight hes said he just wants the fight on a stacked card to benefit him and TJ yet people are still pretending like hes avoiding the fight.
People are saying he's ducking TJ are stupid. He wanted to fight Cody who is more of a threat. Him and Cody are actually good friends and have both confirmed this. I think TJ is an easier fight than Cody as Cody has more knockout power.

He just wants to be paid. If I was him I would do my best to get that 2 mill as well. Win or lose that's going to set your family up for another generation if you invest it wisely.

Back