Bisping tells the painful truth about Mighty Mouse!

A professional fighter who was the UFC middleweight champion talking about beating up prepubescent girls is a little creepy. Shoulda said an amateur at your local Gracie gym.

But, yeah, I definitely agree with his overall premise, minus the pedo hyperbole.

DJ is top currently top 3 p4p no question but yeah, you can't put him over the likes of Jones or GSP based on his level of competition. He's a really good fighter in a division full of journeymen and the argument that he's the p4p best while ignoring the level of guys he's been facing gets a basket of rotten eggs.
DJ isn't even top 5 for me. The guy has been gifted many decisions. I thought McCall, Dodson and Benavidez all beat him their first fight and those 3 fights were flyweight.

The McCall fight stands out the most. It was scored a win for DJ and then overturned to a draw. Here's the rub. Had the 4th round happened in case of draw McCall would have won the 4th easily. He had all the momentum in the third. DJ was done.

The scoring discrepancy allowed DJ to live to fight another day.

But it shouldn't have mattered. McCall won that fight. Go watch it if you haven't. Their first fight, not their second.

If TJ signs a contract to make 125 it's a flyweight fight. It is you people who are making the excuses.

Lol.

He is a BW because he fights there (It's the weight he can cut to without looking like a holocaust survivor). He has never fought at flyweight so therefore right now he is not a flyweight and Demetrious has no obligation to fight him. Pretending to be a flyweight for one fight is really lame. That is not his weight class and it's obvious he wouldn't continue fighting there even if he could make the weight for this fight.

This would essentially be a superfight and no fighter is obligated to take a superfight. MM has been trying to negotiate to make the fight happen. But his haters throw a fit and make stupid comments about him because it hasn't happened yet.

DJ isn't even top 5 for me. The guy has been gifted many decisions. I thought McCall, Dodson and Benavidez all beat him their first fight and those 3 fights were flyweight.

The McCall fight stands out the most. It was scored a win for DJ and then overturned to a draw. Here's the rub. Had the 4th round happened in case of draw McCall would have won the 4th easily. He had all the momentum in the third. DJ was done.

The scoring discrepancy allowed DJ to live to fight another day.

But it shouldn't have mattered. McCall won that fight. Go watch it if you haven't. Their first fight, not their second.
I agree about the McCall fight as well as his "win" over Miguel Torres. Both decisions legit ruffled me. But those fights were a long, long time ago and I don't regard them in current p4p discussions. My entire argument that DJ isn't top p4p is based on the jobbers he's been fighting.

The talent pool at 125 is so shallow that it hurts. Most men don't fall in that weight range meaning the top of that division doesn't have to compete with the same volume of talent as say 155 or 170. He's beating guys that would be lucky to even be top 30 if they were a few pounds heavier and in a competitive division. It's a fact that can't be ignored yet the people arguing he's the number 1 p4p do.

Ranking DJ #1 p4p is akin to ranking Cyborg #1 p4p because she dominated Tonya Evinger and company.

A professional fighter who was the UFC middleweight champion talking about beating up prepubescent girls is a little creepy. Shoulda said an amateur at your local Gracie gym.

But, yeah, I definitely agree with his overall premise, minus the pedo hyperbole.
He said his daughter

Bisking dropping some true bombs.

hqdefault.jpg

Lol. Now I'll take everything apart. First off, DJ pulled that Sub off deep in the 5th round when his opponent was gassed and he had the luxury of the fence at his back (You don't know shit about fighting so let me explain it to you). The fence allowed him to transition to the armbar with ZERO fear he would lose the position (a DJ master tactic that has nothing to do with athleticism BTW) as well as using the fence for leverage to push his body closer to his opponent. With his back to the cage even if he didn't lock in the armbar perfect or if his opponent slipped out, he could still use the leverage of the fence to grab mount or keep the position. DJ never attempts that move in the center of the cage or in the first few rounds. Because he's a control based fighter and he gets a ton of confidence knowing he can control his opponent no matter what. I could make every argument in the world that the move was good coaching on his teams part and that they drilled it into him over years. That move was planned, Just like his last minute armbar of Horiguchi. DJ takes very few risks unless he can still maintain a control position. That's not supreme athleticism, that's great planning and coaching.

You state your points but you do so while ignoring the valid facts which I specifically stated. I said Lineker beats DJ at 130 Catchweight. But the fight will never happen because Lineker did to Dodson what Dodson did to MM in their first fight. Which Dodson arguably won. DJ could not outwrestle Lineker at 130 catchweight. That's your wack opinion.

Isn't it interesting there are so many different hypothesis about how a DJ would go down? But I guess we'll never know because rather than challenging himself the guy fights the next in line Flyweight that everyone knows he'll beat easy. You want the ultimate proof DJ is not as great and athletic as you people claim? He won't answer the call to fight athletic dudes. The TJ fight has been in the air since 2015 yet DJ is content beating guys in a shallow division.

Arguably won their first fight. Even if you say DJ won on points that doesn't make him more athletic. Dodson looked like the better athlete in that fight. More power. More explosive. Better accuracy. Better hand eye coordination.

Moraes is a better athlete that's why you accuse him of being on the juice, lol. He's never popped so that's just you talking shit. It's athletes like Moraes that make fans want UFC to close FW. I bet DJ goes to another org rather than face these athletes.

Been talk since 2015. The fight would have already been signed but then your boy had to make another demand, lol. And no, DJ isn't close to p4p king. He'll lose to lineker at 130 and he won't sign to fight TJ at 125. He was gifted decisions against McCall, Dodson, Torres, Benavidez and was mirked by Cruz. The weight class between 135 and 125 is ten pounds. If your boy never fights TJ or if he just stays in 125 until retirement your boy was king of the shallow pool. There's not enough talent in 125 weight class to make any fighter p4p. If he doesn't fight a few catchweights or beat TJ at 125 only you fanboys worship this guy.

Not even close fanboy. Your guy is a control fighter who fights in a shallow division and only challenges himself late in the 5th round. My p4p needs to have monsters in his own division or have the stones to challenge himself. DJ has neither so for.

You have an agenda to promote DJ whether you are a fan or not. And your agenda makes you blind to the truth.

No pics. Consider yourself pwned.

considering your whole argument is based on assumptions, you've already pawned yourself, again i'm still waiting for you to name a fighter with the overall skill level of MM. instead again you give your worthless opinion on who he supposedly lost to, catch fights, then you say he was mrked by Cruz, like there is some shame in losing to Cruz, 6 or 7 years ago and totally ignoring what he has done since.

This control fighter that you speak of actually controls when and where the fight takes place and at what pace, and you are upset that he didn't try to pull off that move in the middle of the octagon, weather in the middle or close to the fence, no other fighter has pulled off something even remotely as high level as that, or even had the confidence to try.

And in your mind you were so excited and thought you owned me, but i doubt you even own a clean pair of underwear

now go put on your zit cream and get to bed, March break is over

I agree about the McCall fight as well as his "win" over Miguel Torres. Both decisions legit ruffled me. But those fights were a long, long time ago and I don't regard them in current p4p discussions. My entire argument that DJ isn't top p4p is based on the jobbers he's been fighting.

The talent pool at 125 is so shallow that it hurts. Most men don't fall in that weight range meaning the top of that division doesn't have to compete with the same volume of talent as say 155 or 170. He's beating guys that would be lucky to even be top 30 if they were a few pounds heavier and in a competitive division. It's a fact that can't be ignored yet the people arguing he's the number 1 p4p do.

Ranking DJ #1 p4p is akin to ranking Cyborg #1 p4p because she dominated Tonya Evinger and company.
I know. We are basically on the same page. My main problem with DJ is even the good talent he has faced were forced to rematch him under tough circumstances. They all believed they won the first fight, yet DJ got the nod.

They are basically walking into the rematch knowing the only way they win is via stoppage. That's a tough frame of mind to hold when your facing an athletic counter puncher like DJ.

He is a BW because he fights there (It's the weight he can cut to without looking like a holocaust survivor). He has never fought at flyweight so therefore right now he is not a flyweight and Demetrious has no obligation to fight him. Pretending to be a flyweight for one fight is really lame. That is not his weight class and it's obvious he wouldn't continue fighting there even if he could make the weight for this fight.

This would essentially be a superfight and no fighter is obligated to take a superfight. MM has been trying to negotiate to make the fight happen. But his haters throw a fit and make stupid comments about him because it hasn't happened yet.
I fully disagree with you. If the contract is at 125 it's a flyweight fight, not a superfight. If TJ fails to make weight both him and the UFC will be humiliated, DJ will be fully justified.

But your boy won't sign. Think about the hypocrisy. DJ is allowed to drop to 125 and fight in a 4 man tournament for the title but DJ can't drop and challenge for the title? It's hypocrisy.

When TJ wasn't champ in 2016 the war cry from DJ was "Well, he isn't even champ anymore so the fight doesn't matter."

Now that TJ is champ there are now other issues. Lol.

DJ is basically saying, "What I did...dropped weight and challenge for the title TJ can't do or I'll call it a superfight and demands lots of money. Hypocritical!

If TJ cuts to 125 he's doing the same damn thing DJ did. It's not a superfight just because TJ has the title. If he cuts the weight and fights at 125 he is, by definition, a contender.

Last edited:
His response to the UFC on the TJ fight is not worth rebutting? MM has said no to the fight once already and is basically saying no again because he is pricing himself out of it. Imagine if GSP told the UFC he wanted a massive pay raise before fighting BJ Penn, who was coming up to fight him for the WW title? Nobody is asking MM to do anything different. Just stay at 25 and defend like you have been, BUT we have this drama.. MM does not want to fight a quality opponent. His actions speak to this..

GSP was going to get paid millions regardless of who he fought and BJ Penn was moving up a division. GSP had two things going for him. What does MM have going into this fight? Neither TJ nor MM are draws and TJ is the champion of a higher weight class. This isn't a fair comparison at all.

If the UFC and TJ really want this fight to happen they either pay MM the money or have TJ beat other people in the division so MM has no choice but to fight him.

DJ fights and dominates people his own size.

Bisping got questionable decisions against retiree Hendo and deflated Anderson. And got ouclassed by a retired welterweight.

Obviously DJ is fighting people his own size, he's already in the lowest weight class.

And what does Bisping's losses have anything to do with the veracity of his argument?

What a stupid comparison to make. Not shocking tho.

considering your whole argument is based on assumptions, you've already pawned yourself, again i'm still waiting for you to name a fighter with the overall skill level of MM. instead again you give your worthless opinion on who he supposedly lost to, catch fights, then you say he was mrked by Cruz, like there is some shame in losing to Cruz, 6 or 7 years ago and totally ignoring what he has done since.

This control fighter that you speak of actually controls when and where the fight takes place and at what pace, and you are upset that he didn't try to pull off that move in the middle of the octagon, weather in the middle or close to the fence, no other fighter has pulled off something even remotely as high level as that, or even had the confidence to try.

And in your mind you were so excited and thought you owned me, but i doubt you even own a clean pair of underwear

now go put on your zit cream and get to bed, March break is over
I don't need to prove others are better athletes than DJ. Of all the fighters I've named who I believe are better you haven't had any logical counters against. You just say, "No they aren't..." or, "You haven't proved anything." I have, actually. For instance, you never countered my claim that Dodson was more athletic in their first fight. You want to know why you ignore that point I made? Because you cannot counter it. You argue like a child. Outright ignoring valid points I've made. Might as well stick your fingers in your ears and start shouting, "Lalalalalala."

You're the one making that claim with no real evidence. DJ's one move against weak competition doesn't prove overall athletic prowess the way you purport. He's a good athlete who knows how to use his body to put his opponent at a disadvantage. But he's also a runner who got the nod over 3 fighters at flyweight in McCall, Dodson and Benavidez. All of whom thought they beat DJ. I believe he lost all 3. He absolutely lost against McCall.

DJ did win the rematches but all those fighters had to enter the rematch knowing they would likely lose any decision they thought they won. This means the entered the fights knowing they had to finish DJ. A guy who's never been finished and who runs and counter punches. DJ's been quite protected. It's either blind good luck or something more sinister I won't elaborate on.

The truth is DJ doesn't even have huge athletic advantages over other flyweights, let alone studs at 135. McCall pwned DJ in their first fight. Dodson flash KO'ed him twice in their first fight and Benavidez was literally chasing DJ by the end of the fight doing everything he could do to try and instigate an actually fighting match.

You've boy doesn't even shine against other good flyweights.

* Whether btw

Obviously DJ is fighting people his own size, he's already in the lowest weight class.

And what does Bisping's losses have anything to do with the veracity of his argument?

Good question. Bisping’s losses show that he is less successful/talented of a fighter than DJ, when fighting people his own size (or smaller / older). In all seriousness, I’m happy we can have a civil discussion, and have differences of opinion.

I don't need to prove others are better athletes than DJ. Of all the fighters I've named who I believe are better you haven't had any logical counters against. You just say, "No they aren't..." or, "You haven't proved anything." I have, actually. For instance, you never countered my claim that Dodson was more athletic in their first fight. You want to know why you ignore that point I made? Because you cannot counter it. You argue like a child. Outright ignoring valid points I've made. Might as well stick your fingers in your ears and start shouting, "Lalalalalala."

You're the one making that claim with no real evidence. DJ's one move against weak competition doesn't prove overall athletic prowess the way you purport. He's a good athlete who knows how to use his body to put his opponent at a disadvantage. But he's also a runner who got the nod over 3 fighters at flyweight in McCall, Dodson and Benavidez. All of whom thought they beat DJ. I believe he lost all 3. He absolutely lost against McCall.

DJ did win the rematches but all those fighters had to enter the rematch knowing they would likely lose any decision they thought they won. This means the entered the fights knowing they had to finish DJ. A guy who's never been finished and who runs and counter punches. DJ's been quite protected. It's either blind good luck or something more sinister I won't elaborate on.

The truth is DJ doesn't even have huge athletic advantages over other flyweights, let alone studs at 135. McCall pwned DJ in their first fight. Dodson flash KO'ed him twice in their first fight and Benavidez was literally chasing DJ by the end of the fight doing everything he could do to try and instigate an actually fighting match.

* Whether btw
yep, just cause u said so.

I fully disagree with you. If the contract is at 125 it's a flyweight fight, not a superfight. If TJ fails to make weight both him and the UFC will be humiliated, DJ will be fully justified.

I didn't say it wouldn't be a flyweight fight. I am saying that TJ is not in his division which he isn't. TJ is a BW. MM has no obligation to fight Bantamweights.

But your boy won't sign. Think about the hypocrisy. DJ is allowed to drop to 125 and fight in a 4 man tournament for the title but DJ can't drop and challenge for the title? It's hypocrisy.

There is zero hypocrisy there.

When TJ wasn't champ in 2016 the war cry from DJ was "Well, he isn't even champ anymore so the fight doesn't matter."

Now that TJ is champ there are now other issues. Lol.

DJ is basically saying, "What I did...dropped weight and challenge for the title TJ can't do or I'll call it a superfight and demands lots of money. Hypothetical!

If TJ cuts to 125 he's doing the same damn thing DJ did. It's not a superfight just because TJ has the title. If he cuts the weight and fights at 125 he is, by definition, a contender.

He has always asked for a lot of money for a superfight. That has never changed.

He isn't a flyweight contender unless he has fought at flyweight. Which he hasn't.

* Whether btw
you've even played the conspiracy card here, how desperate is that?

Edit, see the guy above me noticed how ridiculous you are as well

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back