Bisping tells great Condit story about the time they visited the special forces

Why does it make them look bad? One of the best welterweights of all time vs soldiers who train hand to hand combat at most a couple hours a week.
Bc the story goes, the soldier sucker punched Condit. That’s obvious

I empathize with the trauma many of then endure, but as far as this patriotic ass kissing... It's just another pile of shit perpetuated by government so that white trash hicks will brainlessly continue to indirectly support galactic spending on our defense budget (so that rich assholes can profit off of it).

nah, this cant be true..
someone with a functioning brain posting on SD ?

Can't watch/listen to the link
Can someone please cliff wtf is this about ?

When a guy who punches people in the head for a living says "hit me as hard as you want to be hit." Go light you moron.

Can't watch/listen to the link
Can someone please cliff wtf is this about ?

Bisping basically remembers this incident all wrong. In his account the guy just sucker punches Condit while he’s not expecting it (they were getting ready to spar). In the video the guy just cracks Condit pretty good in the beginning of the session, after Condit let him know he would follow pace in regards to how hard they would throw. Condit turns it up after getting cracked and finishes the guy off with a highkick and a final punch for good measure. Everyone watching reacts as a crowd at an event would, no real tension at all. Except in Bispings recounting it was a really tense moment and he was afraid it might escalate. He also talks about BJ Penn beating up a UFC employee that traveled with them.

Bisping basically remembers this incident all wrong. In his account the guy just sucker punches Condit while he’s not expecting it (they were getting ready to spar). In the video the guy just cracks Condit pretty good in the beginning of the session, after Condit let him know he would follow pace in regards to how hard they would throw. Condit turns it up after getting cracked and finishes the guy off with a highkick and a final punch for good measure. Everyone watching reacts as a crowd at an event would, no real tension at all. Except in Bispings recounting it was a really tense moment and he was afraid it might escalate. He also talks about BJ Penn beating up a UFC employee that traveled with them.
Thanks man!

When a guy who punches people in the head for a living says "hit me as hard as you want to be hit." Go light you moron.
He’s saying it to a guy who wars for a living. Imagine if that son of a bitch would have KO’d Carlos Condit? He would become an instant hero to everyone who witnessed it, and half who heard about it. Under the circumstances, I could understand it being worth the risk. He’s essentially giving you permission to crack hard, just with the expectation that it’s probably going to be you going night night. It’s pretty much a challenge really. Your brothers in arms have now heard this man say “hit me as hard as you want to be hit”. If he went out there patting around he would have gotten an endless amount of shit. Almost better to take your KO like man.

how do we know thats the same incident? carlos probably says the same thing to anybody that gets in the ring with him. cause your always gonna have some asshole who tries it on. at least by carlos saying something,hes given em a warning that he cae esculate it above anything they can actualy deal with.

Bisping has a very colorful memory.
This would make anybody's memory fuzzy
giphy.gif

So yeah this footage needs to be shown in all those "but a military guy is trained to kill not for sports" arguments
Basicaly fuck with somone whos an elite or even just pro level combat athelte and youl get fucked up......they could kill you at their leisure after if it was the imaginary 'street rules' setting

Last edited:
I don't know why Bisping tells that story the way he does - you'd swear it was someone from the Taliban Condit was sparring or the chap's mates were going to execute Bisping and Condit; "...........and then he knocks the guy clean out.....and we're thinking, we've got to get out of here"

If the soldier sucker punched him, he deserved it.

Back