Bisping should have stood in for Whittaker

Rockhold would have finished him again like the first fight.

Second fight was a fluke and Bisping knows it.

And I'm a Brit.
Wasn't a fluke, Mike saw a hole in his game and exploited it, branch did the same and had Rockhold in trouble in the flat round. It isn't a fluke when a fighter knows exactly what he's doing, does it, and gets the desired result.

I doubt he's in any condition considering he was choked out by that guy with the ass disease and Kelvin. Bisping's probably been binge drinking this entire time and Luke won't make the same mistake again. Let's say he does beat Rockhold, he still has to face Whittaker which he's avoided this entire time.
He avoided Whittaker? He only took the gsp fight because Whittaker was injured, he was down for that fight, the gsp fight didn't go to plan though.

I feel like Luke wrecks Bisping most of the time if they matched up 100 times. Most of them would look like their first fight.

He avoided Whittaker? He only took the gsp fight because Whittaker was injured, he was down for that fight, the gsp fight didn't go to plan though.

I'm sure he was. He was also down to fight Yoel and Jacare when both opportunities presented itself but decided against it and campaigned for a fight with GSP, Henderson, Diaz, Woodley. But I guess I should take his word for it when he said he would've fought Whittaker, eh?

Maybe. But come on... The best fighter should be champion. Bisping is not that guy.

If you beat the champ then you are the champ. Chael damn near beat Bones in the Juicer Bowl via broken toe. Don't blame the fighters, blame match making.

I'm sure he was. He was also down to fight Yoel and Jacare when both opportunities presented itself but decided against it and campaigned for a fight with GSP, Henderson, Diaz, Woodley. But I guess I should take his word for it when he said he would've fought Whittaker, eh?
He didn't like the idea of fighting Yoel because Yoel is a ped cheat and he's had enough of ped cheats. Bisping had two knee surgeries that kept him out, when he was fit to fight whitaker was out with an injury, bear in mind Mike signed on to fight the winner of Yoel/Whittaker and would have fought Roger had he not got injured, gsp is a huge payday so he took it.

True, but the champion should be able to.
I don't know about that man that kid has a lot of potential. If he would have had a little bit more time in the Chris Weidman fight he probably would have got a TKO.

He didn't like the idea of fighting Yoel because Yoel is a ped cheat and he's had enough of ped cheats. Bisping had two knee surgeries that kept him out, when he was fit to fight whitaker was out with an injury, bear in mind Mike signed on to fight the winner of Yoel/Whittaker and would have fought Roger had he not got injured, gsp is a huge payday so he took it.

You know what if you're going to call him a steroid user what's the point of having this enhance drug testing to prove he was innocent and whos not? He got Vindicated.

Although in my opinion I think steroids should be treated the way they are in Japan because at the end of the day nobody gives a crap except a couple fanboys and some newscasters.

You know what if you're going to call him a steroid user what's the point of having this enhance drug testing to prove he was innocent and whos not? He got Vindicated.

Although in my opinion I think steroids should be treated the way they are in Japan because at the end of the day nobody gives a crap except a couple fanboys and some newscasters.
And the clean fighters, they care. We're not getting in the cage with them, they are, Mike is boss eyed because of a steroid abusing fighter, I wouldn't want to go in there with a cheat again either.

And the clean fighters, they care. We're not getting in the cage with them, they are, Mike is boss eyed because of a steroid abusing fighter, I wouldn't want to go in there with a cheat again either.
If you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough.

Well I don't think he'd of beaten Luke again.

However I do agree it'd been a great event and best of three between em.

So would of been fun. That gastelum fight was a terrible idea.

That being said Rockhold Vs Romero is a hell of a matchup.

Hahahaha

The Gastelum fight was a terrible idea cuz Bisping will never on Gastelums level.

Gastelum is a world beater.

Bisping.....well bisping just gets beat on

MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

If only he didnt take the stupid gastelum fight

He'd be champ again, I am convinced this version of Bisping we had since 2015 with better boxing is a nightmare for Rockhold

cjOGsBQ.gif
I know people man don't let me send private pm's on you friend. Threads like these must end...

Back