Bisping should have stood in for Whittaker

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

If only he didnt take the stupid gastelum fight

He'd be champ again, I am convinced this version of Bisping we had since 2015 with better boxing is a nightmare for Rockhold

Rockhold would have finished him again like the first fight.

Second fight was a fluke and Bisping knows it.

And I'm a Brit.

Well I don't think he'd of beaten Luke again.

However I do agree it'd been a great event and best of three between em.

So would of been fun. That gastelum fight was a terrible idea.

That being said Rockhold Vs Romero is a hell of a matchup.

Maybe. But come on... The best fighter should be champion. Bisping is not that guy.

No I'd rather him hold on to that knockout forever it was glorious and inspiring

Rockhold does him dirty in a rematch

I doubt he's in any condition considering he was choked out by that guy with the ass disease and Kelvin. Bisping's probably been binge drinking this entire time and Luke won't make the same mistake again. Let's say he does beat Rockhold, he still has to face Whittaker which he's avoided this entire time.

Bisping putting down Rockhold like that was the most hilarious KO i have ever seen.

9bm592.jpg

Surely there is no way in hell Luke would ever allow that to happen again...

His CTE disagrees.

Left Hook Larry: one more ride.

Bet Mike is killing himself for not taking a break..if he would have just waited, this would have been a better fight for him. More money made as well.

he's coming off of 2 losses and rockhold doesn't deserve to whoop this clown of the face of the earth

Maybe. But come on... The best fighter should be champion. Bisping is not that guy.

No the guy who wins title fights should be champion. "Best" is all in our heads. I can't see how u could pretend Bisping wasn't a 2x champ if he ko Rockhold a second time then beats Whittaker? Im not saying I believe he would but I definitely believe he should be champion if it were the case.

No the guy who wins title fights should be champion. "Best" is all in our heads. I can't see how u could pretend Bisping wasn't a 2x champ if he ko Rockhold a second time then beats Whittaker? Im not saying I believe he would but I definitely believe he should be champion if it were the case.
If he KOd Rockhold again and beat Whittaker? Sure.
He couldn't get past Gastelum.

Bisping will make it a mission to not fight Luke or Yoel for the rest of his career.

Yeah, I wanted to see Revenge of the Luke.

yup taking the gas fight screwed him

Back