Bisping says he could beat Brendan Schaub in a fight

Big Brown by KO, 100% B.
x6iwyq.gif
Lol at that amateur having his hands down while throwing a kick with the lead leg.

Then fight him

Trying to convince us when we don’t care just makes me think you’re only trying to convince yourself, Michael.
Of course Bisping would beat Brenden. He'd ravage him like a savage Viking. It would be silly easy.

I'd pick Schaub on his best day, he is nowhere near as bad sherdog makes him out to be. Although his last fight was pretty pathetic. Bisping probably beats him these days.

He earns exponentially more money and his career has exploded to levels that make no sense. Schaubs post fight career success is astonishing. The guy is raking it in from all angles. He sells out live shows on weekends, he has 2 incredibly successful podcasts, he has an HBO show, he has a tv show with Jerry O'Connel, he's doing an HBO comedy special, he does red carpet tv shows, he just filmed a movie, he has a coffee company, etc. The guy is crushing. It makes no sense but it's true

Bisping was clearly p4p a better fighter but Schaub was a decent HW that is a lot younger

Schaub does all those things...but is also whatever the opposite of nostradamus would be.

He went on this insane spree after the iaquinta fight about how he had seen the holes in khabib's game and how Conor would most likely ko him.
Then after the fight, I couldn't believe it as he was on another podcast taking all the credit for calling, exactly how the fight would turn out.

Everyone makes bad predictions, but this dude "is always right afterwards" I have seen it many times with him...

Bisping would give this dude a beating in every single rounds.

Bisping is by far better. He’s not as big but I mean Schaubs chin resides in the shadow realm

Callen kicks their fucking heads off.

Bisping needs to stfu and concentrate on being the loudest guy at whatever shitty british pub is his local :)

Back