Bisping says he could beat Brendan Schaub in a fight

Shaub by choke. Shaub might be unlistenable with his douche talk, and he's a closeted gay, but he's just better than Bisping at everything other than boxing.

that's a valid point about their weight difference. But I seriously doubt that anyone in their right mind was assuming 245lb Schaub vs 185 Bisping. I think people were imagining them at equal weights. It is also true that for HW point fighting is inadvisable. The three inch height difference is negligible.
Why would we be thinking a hypothetical equal weight? Bisping said he could beat him in a fight, not if schaub magically turned into a 185er

I love bisping but let’s be real he doesn’t have ko power (rockholds Chiny) bisping would most likely out work and stop him late on

I think Bisping has the record for UFC wins and has probably more main events and PPV cheques than Schaub has had fights. And a belt.

Schaub has plenty of holes. He came from a football background (like mitrione) not a martial arts background. The blatant skill disparity is still there in Bisping/Schaub. In every area. Most importantly speed. The only thing Schaub has going for him is size but if Bisping wasn't cutting weight down to 185 he would easier be well above 200 lbs.

Bisping is like 230+ pounds these days. He's mentioned it on his podcast before. He's said that he's actually lean around 220.

Posts like this give me a legit migraine

schaub slept mittrione who just KO'ed fedor

also you think schaub can't beat a guy like derrick lewis? schaub is an A-level athlete. he's annoying as fuck but fighting isn't a personality contest

btw who is the girl in your av? she's got some big torpedo cans

bisping was retired by 2 welterweights
hw schaub would smash him

Schaub already said in the past Bisping destroyed him in the gym. In a realyfight who knows..

schaub slept mittrione who just KO'ed fedor

also you think schaub can't beat a guy like derrick lewis? schaub is an A-level athlete. he's annoying as fuck but fighting isn't a personality contest

btw who is the girl in your av? she's got some big torpedo cans

Schaub subbed Mitrione. I think the word "slept" implies that he KO'd him. Matt's grappling is absolutely awful by big time MMA standards.

I think Bisping has the record for UFC wins and has probably more main events and PPV cheques than Schaub has had fights. And a belt.
Its hard to say who would win. Schaub is a lot younger, bigger, hits harder, better bjj, and both have chin issues

Also, I'll take Schaub's bank account over Bisping any day

Schaub subbed Mitrione. I think the word "slept" implies that he KO'd him. Matt's grappling is absolutely awful by big time MMA standards.

it doesn't imply that at all, you must be a new conor fan. it's okay sometimes actually try to resist the submission and get slept
dC6B5Mb.gif

Its hard to say who would win. Schaub is a lot younger, bigger, hits harder, better bjj, and both have chin issues

Also, I'll take Schaub's bank account over Bisping any day

Schaub has never had a PPV fight.

Does anyone know the story on this GIF? I see at all the time in Brenda threads, curious how this came about, why it happened, who filmed? I get its a skit or some shit but its disturbing and I'm sure there an interesting story behind it.

That gif is taken from a series of short sketches that him and Bryan Callen did for their 'Fighter and the Kid 3D' promotion they had on their site with buying merchandise and those funny videos of their skits.

That was Brendan with his 'sugar daddy executive' trying to make a career in show-business by being gay for pay/success.

Agree with Bisping, this is juvenile...

There are weight classes for a reason... Schaub by any way he wants.

*could* Bisping beat Schaub in a fight? sure.

would Bisping be likely to beat Schaub in a fight? no.

Back