Bisping: Rogan makes $75,000 an episode from podcast

Can Bisping prove this or is this pure hearsay and speculation? 3 episodes a week over the course of the year is almost 12 million. I have sceptical hippo eyes on that figure

Bisping knows.

Her der derp in before Michael "Ping" cuck Toner drops in.

Damn. I was guessing about tree fiddy.

He deserves it, best podcast out there (great variety of guest)

That's almost a year of 9-5 work for me smh

Damn, life ain't fair.

75 is total including every sponsor, etc... that minus taxes, rental, flights for guests, etc.

he makes 1000 per episode. still not bad

I don't think Bisping knows what he's talking about.

only in america do F-level talents become household names with incomes of tens of millions of dollars

Can Bisping prove this or is this pure hearsay and speculation? 3 episodes a week over the course of the year is almost 12 million. I have sceptical hippo eyes on that figure

Pretty much all this.

If Rogan made anywhere close to 75K per Podcast. He wouldn't even bother calling an entire 4-5 hour PPV event for 100K.

I don't doubt he's making some good fuck you money, but that figure seems....high

ShallowGivingHummingbird-max-1mb.gif

He’s still a fuckstick. A rich fuckstick, but a fuckstick.

Bisping is just hyping it for when he's gonna be on JRE.

Which would make his own podcast skyrocket.

Why do you think he's dropped down his UFC appearances and is planning on stepping away in the next 18 months so he can do more fight companion podcasts?

Back